[Archetype] Forgiven Archlords

Love of Ghibli

So since the second best boss fairy out is Darklord Superbia and since I want to experiment for this tournament with a take on something old being updated. I was hoping that they will be more generic fairy support similar to what I have done with the other thread. So the story here is simple the Darklords are going to be forgiven by the Heavens and become "Forgiven Archlords" May want a better name, but right now I like it.

XMYmSQU.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] his monster cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck and Hand. Once per turn you can banish 1 Fairy-type monster from your to Special Summon 1 Fairy-type monster from your hand or graveyard. If you control "Sanctuary in the Sky" you may ignore the summoning conditions of an "Archlord" or "Darklord" and Special Summon that monster instead. You can only control 1 "Forgiven Archlord: Ardor."  [/spoiler]

XyWmYLW.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Fairy-type monster, you can discard 1 "Archlord" monster to draw 2 cards. If you do send 1 card from your hand to the bottom of your Deck. [/spoiler]

HT1IR00.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] If this card is sent from your hand or deck to the graveyard target 1 Fairy-type monster you control. During this turn when the targeted monster declares an attack your opponent cannot activate spells and trap cards till the end of the Damage Step. [/spoiler]

OWUJDYX.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] As long as this card is on the field your other Continuous Spell and Trap and Field Spell cards cannot be destroyed by card effects. If you have 1 or less cards in your hand you can draw cards equal to the number of face up Spell and Trap cards you currently control. All monsters in your graveyard must be LIGHT monsters in order to use this effect. You can only use this effect of "Santifica Me" once per turn. [/spoiler]

As always any questions, comments, concerns are all appreciated.

I might comment more in-depth later, but I don't think it is appropriate that Forgiven Archlord Ardor can summon the likes of Ma'at, both arcana force EX's, Sephylon, Sky Scourge Enrise and Winged Kuriboh Lv10. Other than that they look fine, 3 cards that make Fairies better won't hurt.

I might comment more in-depth later, but I don't think it is appropriate that Forgiven Archlord Ardor can summon the likes of Ma'at, both arcana force EX's, Sephylon, Sky Scourge Enrise and Winged Kuriboh Lv10. Other than that they look fine, 3 cards that make Fairies better won't hurt.

Knowing my Darklord, I think this was meant to summon Darklord Desire and Darklord Asmodeus ignoring their really tough "This card cannot be Special Summoned" clauses. Maybe word it so it ignores this but not Sephalon or EX's effects? Also, where to banish from is not specific

I might comment more in-depth later, but I don't think it is appropriate that Forgiven Archlord Ardor can summon the likes of Ma'at, both arcana force EX's, Sephylon, Sky Scourge Enrise and Winged Kuriboh Lv10. Other than that they look fine, 3 cards that make Fairys better won't hurt.

I will change it to include specifically level 5-8 fairies then.

Knowing my Darklord, I think this was meant to summon Darklord Desire and Darklord Asmodeus ignoring their really tough "This card cannot be Special Summoned" clauses. Maybe word it so it ignores this but not Sephalon or EX's effects? Also, where to banish from is not specific

Desire yes but Asmodeus can only not be SS'd from the grave so he can be SS'd from the hand. 

But I figure once Desire is forgiven he will had some effect to make summoning his counterpart easier.

I will change it to include specifically level 5-8 fairies then.

Desire yes but Asmodeus can only not be SS'd from the grave so he can be SS'd from the hand. 

But I figure once Desire is forgiven he will had some effect to make summoning his counterpart easier.

Unfortunately, Darklord Desire is Level 10, so maybe make it so it ignores the conditions of a Level 8 or higher DARK Fairy-Type monster Special Summoned by the effect then?

I feel Sanctifa Me is too easy to splashable, and pluses way too much. I would urge changing the wording up a bit so you can't use it as a once per turn upstart (maybe like "all other continuous spell/trap cards"). Other than that, I can see the deck being pretty decent. It seems like a deck I would need to see in order to fully understand how it functions, since I don't see the consistency factor in play here.

I feel Sanctifa Me is too easy to splashable, and pluses way too much. I would urge changing the wording up a bit so you can't use it as a once per turn upstart (maybe like "all other continuous spell/trap cards"). Other than that, I can see the deck being pretty decent. It seems like a deck I would need to see in order to fully understand how it functions, since I don't see the consistency factor in play here.

I don't see it as splashable as there aren't many all light decks that would run a bunch of continuous spells and traps. But I will change it to say all other face-up spells and traps.

Archived