From Victory to Oblivion: 365 Days to Live [IC Thread] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

OoC Thread

---

PROLOGUE

"Master! Behind you!"

In his home world, let me introduce you to James Barker, a twenty-three year old man, studying under a cyborg. He happened to be a human once, but that was before he died. James' teacher is no ordinary one. He has been to 2,500 fights in total and very rarely has he been defeated. Though...

"Got it, James. Keep focus! I don't want casualties now, do I?" the teacher said. He is said to look twenty, but in actuality, he is well under eighty. This alone puts others in doubt. "Can anyone explain to me what the hell these replicas are doing here? They're annoying!" he said. However, it wasn't until a young girl appeared that she assisted them. "Seriously, you two... You're total bastards to me, you know that. Get your shit together and fight those replicas! How did they even get there anyway? I wanna know about this!"

Then there is Meguri Nightingale. James' adoptive sister and fifteen years old. Despite the age gap, she actually acts a lot more mature than her older brother does. She has four other brothers related by blood, but she doesn't see them often anymore as they work.

"Meguri and her attitude, there she goes."

Ron Yim, whose replica actually appears later. He is James' teacher and a former emperor of his empire. He died some time ago and has become a cyborg after realising he was alive and not actually dead. According to the death certificate, he's, well... Dead. Fortunately, in here he makes a cameo and doesn't appear often. When he does though, he is just trying to save James and Meguri's home land.

A few minutes later...

All of the replicas in James' vicinity have been wiped out, but he receives an assignment from Ron, his teacher. "What is it, master? Seems like you have something for us." James said, awaiting his teacher's orders. The pure-blooded cyborg simply gives them a letter. "Read it, you'll understand. Meguri, this applies to you too." he replied. The letter reads:

"To whom it may concern, to whoever reads this letter, I have a quest for you.

To think that we're alone in our world. Yeah, it's grim. Correct? I thought so. What if you only have 365 days to live? That's another question you really should be asking yourself.

Why did we have to come so far, only to think that we only have a year exactly to live. What would you do then? What could you do to overcome such hardships? If something like that is something you doubt after all this time then I don't know how I can help.

Here's the deal. I want to know if you can overcome a year's worth of supplies and live past the time limit. You have nothing to live for. Just yourself, and rationed food. Oh, and bring a weapon and a camping kit... It's going to be dangerous.

You will see characters that have been in YCM in the past, but they don't recognise you. If you see your family amongst them, don't be alarmed. They probably won't recognise you either. If you can fight against them with ease, I will commend you. But it's far from simple. Someone hacked into the computer system in my office and overpowered everyone by 6000%, replicas, families, friends, the lot. I don't even know how they got to these kind of statistics, but they're powered at such a high rate, so here we go.

You're in a barren world that has already been eaten up by the shadows, by darkness and the burdens that we bear, that has gone out of control. I'm only a lingering spirit that has gone through the hell you are about to go through. There are only rubble, used cars that have been blown up, wilted trees and the winds that make you step back and think 'what the hell am I doing in this world?' There is no technology in this world. Just you, and everyone else that are willing to go on this boring, long journey with you. It's like a graveyard, you don't even wanna think about it.

Let's ask ourselves once again then. Are we prepared to go to this desolate world? Or are we ready to witness you chicken out?"

"Shit, looks like we're going away for a while..." James said, worrying about what's going to come next. "I'll open the portal to the barren world. The lingering spirit in the letter is actually in need of help. But, it's not easy. I gotta take care of the replicas back here, but you two... You're going in." the cyborg said, and continues with a thought out loud. "That's actually me from another dimension believe it or not. The desolate version. The one that's been trapped away and eaten up by his own darkness." Then, Meguri intervenes. "Ron, this isn't making much sense. What the hell is actually going on?" she said. "What about my brothers? Are they coming too?" she questioned, though she does doubt that they will come along. "Your brothers are fighting with me. How the fuck am I meant to do this on my own then? I'm fighting from home and it's just not safe any more!" he responded quite heavily. Ron opens the portal to the lonely world that James and Meguri are after, but then... They enter.

"Be careful out there, James and Meguri. It's going to be very dangerous.

The most dangerous journey is about to begin.

DAY 1

"This looks like a campsite... Looks normal to me."

"Stop right there, twat. Look at the supply box." Meguri retaliated. She opens the supply box that personally belongs to her and looks inside. "Great. We got so little stuff to live on. Looks like we'll have to hunt for the rest of it." she complained. Taking the bits from inside and throwing them out, she said: "Dried spaghetti, naked beef burgers... All rationed... A map, sleeping bag and a torch. Is that all? At least there's sixty boxes of those bad guys. Yours should look the same, James." James then does what his sister said and comes close to the supply box belonging to him. "You're right. The supply is a bit small, we can barely last three weeks with that!" he replied, taking out all of his supplies, and also looking disappointed. "Oh, there's names as well. Look." he said to Meguri, ripping out the laminate with all the names written down, including theirs. "Tesability Black, Talen Avalon, Peter Sampson, Damon Cadeyrn... Oh, and there might be more." Meguri said, announcing the names, before sitting on a nearby hammock, awaiting her comrades. James merely does the same but sits near the campfire.

"I hope they come here safely. You know Meg, not many people from another dimension make it here safely..."

The first of the replicas appear at the campsite. Fortunately, there were only two. One Queen of Nothingness and one Isolated Emperor.

"Shit! When did they get here!?"

Meguri and James readies their weapons and begin fighting. Meguri morphs her weapon early and turns it into a giant shuriken, aiming at the Queen of Nothingness. The replica dodges her every attack and in the end, severely injures Meguri. This leaves James to fight the other two alone whilst Meguri recovers, causing her morphed weapon to revert back to its original state.

"Shit! Meg! Are you okay!?" James looks back, focusing on the two replicas in front of him. "Don't worry about me yet! Lemme heal up!" Meguri said, coughing from her recent injuries.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PROLOGUE

Peter cheered with a few of his new friends at the pub he had been staying at all these years. Luckily for him, the man who owned the pub offered to let Peter stay for as long as he wanted. The man was old, and he told Peter that even though his story was a sad one, it was valuable beyond words. Currently Peter's eyes were green while he peered around the crowd of drunken pub-attendees, sifting through them for more than a familiar face. And yet, all Peter could find was wave of regular friends who loved to come to the pub he now worked at and order mug after mug of various drinks. It was perfect for Peter, these years spent here had rejuvenated him inside and out and though he didn't feel prepared to fight his brother, he was beginning to feel like a new life away from the drama of the rings just might be a reality. 

Another cheer was cast with the voices of those Peter had grown to love, like a new family, as Peter nodded to the other Waiter behind the bar. The nod would resemble Peter's 'punching out' for the night as he headed for the stairs and dragged himself down the hallway to his room. He stopped for a moment in a light-headed stupor near the old man's room. He didn't open the door, and he could hear the ridiculous  bear-like snoring from the old man. Peter learned over time that he received these sounds as a sign of life. Listening to the old man's snoring, even though it was unpleasant, it would tell Peter that the Old man was still alive and sleeping just fine. Some say that people snore louder when they're uncomfortable, but that wouldn't apply to the Old man given that his normal snoring sounds like two bears clawing each other to death.

With a stupor-full raise of his shoulders and a goofy smile, Peter continued on his way to his room to kick open his door and glare at himself in his mirror in the dim moonlight. With a quick chain of succession, he would toss off his shoes, socks and shirt, leaving them on the bed. His eyes returning to the mirror had him focus on his numerous braids around his shoulders. The arrow heads were a gift from the old man, and he didn't want to unravel them from his hair just yet. His fingers trailed up his chest as he wished he could keep a scar from one of his previous adventures. What an epic way to remember something, Peter cursed under his breath his lack of ability in terms of receiving scars. He could look so cool being all torn-up looking, but by the next day he'd have his pale soft skin back and the wounds would vanish. What an odd thing to be sad about. 

His blue eyes followed something he saw in air that seemed to travel through the moonlight. It was almost like air itself, something but nothing at the same time. He shook his head as this strange sight brought his eyes to the letter sitting on his bed beside his clothes. Such a letter wasn't there before, but that didn't stop Peter from snatching it up and reading it with poor lighting. 

To think that we're alone in our world. Yeah, it's grim. Correct? I thought so. What if you only have 365 days to live? That's another question you really should be asking yourself.

Why did we have to come so far, only to think that we only have a year exactly to live. What would you do then? What could you do to overcome such hardships? If something like that is something you doubt after all this time then I don't know how I can help.
Here's the deal. I want to know if you can overcome a year's worth of supplies and live past the time limit. You have nothing to live for. Just yourself, and rationed food. Oh, and bring a weapon and a camping kit... It's going to be dangerous.

You will see characters that have been in YCM in the past, but they don't recognize you. If you see your family amongst them, don't be alarmed. They probably won't recognize you either. If you can fight against them with ease, I will commend you. But it's far from simple. Someone hacked into the computer system in my office and overpowered everyone by 6000%, replicas, families, friends, the lot. I don't even know how they got to these kind of statistics, but they're powered at such a high rate, so here we go.

You're in a barren world that has already been eaten up by the shadows, by darkness and the burdens that we bear, that has gone out of control. I'm only a lingering spirit that has gone through the hell you are about to go through. There are only rubble, used cars that have been blown up, wilted trees and the winds that make you step back and think 'what the hell am I doing in this world?' There is no technology in this world. Just you, and everyone else that are willing to go on this boring, long journey with you. It's like a graveyard, you don't even wanna think about it.

Let's ask ourselves once again then. Are we prepared to go to this desolate world? Or are we ready to witness you chicken out?"

"Well...I'm sure the old man would be glad to get my bum ass out of his pub for a while. Why not?" A cheerful smirk appeared on Peter's face as he set the letter down onto the bed and turned towards his dresser. "I could use some cloth-" He fell through a portal that vanished just as he did. How unlucky.

DAY ONE

Peter fell through the air violently. He didn't activate his levitation right away either because he didn't know just what strange physics this new world may include. He gave a drunken smile to the quickly approaching ground below before everything went black. Stupid. How could he be so painfully dull. "Ow..." His eyes blinked open to the sky above him. Why didn't he just assume the world would operate with nearly the same physics? Peter would begin pulling himself off the ground as he peered around looking for anything of significance. There wasn't a good way to tell for sure just how long he was passed out for. With a step forward, Peter felt a very painful shock in his right leg. 

Upon further inspection, a bone in his shin was jutting outward. How goofy. He pushed it back in before levitating upward slowly. He knew it would take a little time for his body to fix the remaining damage to his leg, but probably just a few minutes. He couldn't tell if anything would threaten his life out here- in the middle of nowhere... 

Within a few moments Peter had summoned his wings and began to soar across the sky looking for where he was supposed to be. He wished silently that he still had his ring so he could strengthen his sight and fly faster without being worried about missing something. Just as Peter was beginning to worry he was flying aimlessly, he spotted a camping site in the distance and noticed two people fighting... Things? Such an odd duo both groups were. It didn't take long for Peter to quickly enter the general area of the Camp site and he gathered more info on the two groups. The first group was made of two odd looking people, Peter felt his stomach turn thinking about them. Or he was hungry. The second group was a male fighting off the other group and a female who looked injured, and given his nice guy streak, Peter knew who he needed to help.

Without stopping, Peter flies as high as he can within a reasonable time, which was pretty high. His eyes locked on the Isolated Emperor, he began to dive bomb with his left leg ready to strike. Picking up speeds of three hundred MPH, the Dive bomb was going to deliver either a very quick and deadly attack, or just a quick attack. As he neared the Isolated Emperor, he swung his left leg along the with the momentum he had previously built up. The strike was aimed at the upper body of the Emperor, which would hopefully deal great damage if successful. His levitation kicked in after he put the momentum to use and his wings pulled him backwards to the strange male, James. "Is she okay back there?" Peter asked as is hair fell back around his shoulders and his right foot pressed down on the ground beneath him. Thankfully it healed, because he didn't wanna fall and look like an idiot.

"I'm okay! I'll be able to recover in less than a minute." Meguri said, looking at Peter and continuing with: "Introductions can come later. Help my adoptive brother out for once." before heading inside one of the tents in the campsite and recovers for a while. Then there's James, fighting off two replicas at once.

The Queen of Nothingness: A replica of Chelsea Boultwood, a character that never had the chance to make screen time for herself. Her original self was an old friend of James' teacher. You know, she's brutally honest and she can take it a bit far sometimes. This replica version though is something far stronger, but fortunately, she's the easier of the bunch.

We now turn our heads now to the Isolated Emperor, which Peter dealt a fair bit of damage to, managing to crack the upper body, but still maintaining its shape. This one is the replica of Ron Yim, James' teacher. He is mentally strong all round, especially when it's physical. His original self knows how to manipulate physical abilities and magic and also how to negate elements. This replica does the same as well, in terms of magical elements. He is the hardest replica of the bunch, but his weapon isn't as strong. The strongest weapon around is the one belonging to Ron's grandson Leo, whose replica will be introduced later.

"Take this, you little shits. You're going down!" James cried, though he was being cocky as well. Who could blame him? He shoves his blade in front of him and throws it 180 degrees upwards, morphing it into a fenrir. The wolf appeared from behind it, and starts dealing with the replicas one by one at the command of James himself. "Go, Fenrir! Attack the Queen of Nothingness! Wait, is that what she's called?"

The fenrir attacks the replica and decapitates its head, knocking it out with its tail, which was filled with flame. This also slowly burns the replica out. Then the wolf turns itself to the Isolated Emperor, which is supposedly one of the hardest replicas to deal with. James now tends to Meguri and uses a spell that Ron taught him. "Go, Chaos Curaga!" he chanted, healing Meguri completely without a hitch. The spell James used is a remnant of the White Magic, with negativity put in it and also manipulation. It is also an amplified version of the original. "I gotta owe you one, James. Let the fenrir deal with this." she instructed, turning her head to Peter. "I'm Meguri Nightingale. James' fifteen year old sister... And you are?" she said, introducing herself to the man. "James Barker here. Nice to meet you. There's a supply box with your name behind you. Shame it's only three weeks worth. We're here for a year, so... Dunno if that's enough for you..." he said, with Meguri nodding with agreement.

PROLOGUE 
"Alright, time to go home...", Sophia thought, slowly walking away from the remains of two human bodies, who had tried to rob her earlier. Maybe she stayed at her fathers Grave for too long today, the young girl figured. She visited it every Saturday when she could - though that was not very often recently, as she was travelling a lot, looking to earn money. Needlessly, as her mother called it, because they had no money issues whatsover, even after all these years without him. Sophia didn't want to live at anyones cost but her own, so she had no choice. Helping the police here and there, hunting the criminals that gave the greatest reward upon delivery - alive, of course. In a way, she worked as a headhunter, though they were not officially called like that, as they were mostly sent out by the Police instead of being hired. This night had not been a special one for Sophia in any way so far - she returned home, greeted her mother, ate with her and went out to see her fathers Grave, only to be assaulted by two criminals on the way back. 

They were not to blame for their choice of target - a lazy-looking young lady, alone at night, carrying a golden candle around, walking as mindless as she could be? Though she saw them whilst analyzing her environment closely with her trained eyes, she did not react yet. Maybe they decided against assaulting her, Sophia thought, only to quickly grab her scythe and extend it, deeply sighing about the cruelty of mankind. The two brigands jumped from their hideout, only to get reaped by the sharpest scythe they ever met. They didn't even get to show their weaponry, though it was obvious they had guns. Sophia hated guns. She saw them as the "easy" way of killing someone, merciless and wretched. And, in most cases, inaccurate when trying to shoot a fast target - the only advantage Sophia would ever get against weapons of these kinds. Though she isn't inexperienced with the usage of guns - she carries her own Sniper rifle around mostly - she doesn't like using them. She only does if it is absolutely required for her not to... for her to succeed. Or if the enemy looks like the blade of a scythe couldn't harm them. 

Arriving home sleepy, Sophia looked around as she slouched along the path. Her mother still had not repaired the broken window on the frond side of their residence, which was still the same they lived back when her father was still around. They moved everything around, ordered new furniture and rearranged the colors completely, just so that they wouldn't permanently be reminded of him. The window broke in the process of some children playing in their garden whilst they were not home, they assumed, as an old ball lied about on the floor next to the remains of the window. How could Sophias mother not fix it in two weeks? She figured it would be the best to fix it herself before going to bed, and so she did, leaving a note behind on it to tease her mother a bit. As always when she returned home after some time, her bed was flooded with letters. Her mother usually put them there so Sophia would see them for sure. Most of them were some random commercials, some of them were requests to hunt a criminal, but one of them seemed rather off. It came without envelope. Just a piece of paper laying about. Sophia carefully opened it and read what was written on it.

You will see characters that have been in YCM in the past, but they don't recognize you. If you see your family amongst them, don't be alarmed. They probably won't recognize you either. If you can fight against them with ease, I will commend you. But it's far from simple. Someone hacked into the computer system in my office and overpowered everyone by 6000%, replicas, families, friends, the lot. I don't even know how they got to these kind of statistics, but they're powered at such a high rate, so here we go.

"Hm... I'll sleep over that first.", she thought, though in truth her decision was already made. Appearantly this was something important, or else the letter wouldn't be phrased like that. Sophia put her weapons next to her and slept away, not noticing she and her weapons dropped through a portal. It didn't wake her. 

DAY ONE

A long and deep yawn escaped Sophias mouth. Surprised by the hard ground underneath her, she stood up quickly and looked around, realizing she was not at home. She quickly figured where she was, because by the looks of it, this place fitted the description from the letter too well. Checking if her weapons had travelled with her, she noticed it was a significantly darker and emptier place than she would have imagined. Using the Scope of her Rifle, she tried to scout if there was any sign of life nearby, and spotted a Camp Site not too far away. Two human beings seemed to be there, yet they seemed hushed and endangered. It wasn't until Sophia had ran toward the Camp Site for a bit until she could clearly see why through her Scope - they fought two other beings which would be, as she figured, Replicas. By the looks of it, one of them female, one male, same for the two humans. Sophia ran a bit closer, as fast as her legs could carry her. She noticed a strange burst of wind above her, only to notice a strange silhouette flying towards the camp. She ran faster, until she stopped again for a bit to take another look through her scope. One of the replicas was defeated, seemingly by a wolf-like animal. The other replica seemed injured on the upper body half, and was about to be attacked by the wolf. 

She ran faster, reaching the edge of the Camp Site, sighing silently as she saw the remaining replica was almost dealt with already, giving her time to look around the Site and memorize any good escape route and any point with a good overview, the latter of which was hard to make out on an ordinary Camp Site, as there was nothing but some tents. Observing the others, Sophia figured it would be best for her to hide in one of the tents and listen closely to learn more about the subjects, and also investigating the supply box that was marked with her name. Food, a Map and a Sleeping Bag, she quickly noticed, and closed the box. "I'm Meguri Nightingale. James' fifteen year old sister... And you are?", she heard a girl say outside. So the two from earlier were siblings? Noticed. "James Barker here. Nice to meet you. There's a supply box with your name behind you. Shame it's only three weeks worth. We're here for a year, so... Dunno if that's enough for you...", the male added. Listening closer to the starting conversation, Sophia did her best to remain unnoticed.

~Prologue - Tesability's POV~

It had been the same thing every day, for must-longer than a decade. The green landscapes of the fallen world were littered with corroded buildings, mostly former skyscrapers, gardens and other structures that would be more at home in a big city. Throughout the rubble among the ground, there was various holes dug into it, as if someone was looking for something.

There was no sun. There was no moon. There was no stars or clouds. Just a solid green sky lined with lighter lines of green running across.

The only thing breaking up the sky was a black shape flying across, wings with yellow undersides stretched out to either side as black eyes scanned the ground below.

"Awmawsht 15 yeewsh," she whined as the small dragon continued to fly, looking for any sign of movement or even life in general. However, as she swooped down to land among what seemed like a desolate garden, she lowered her silver leaf-like ears in sorrow, curling up in a ball upon the ground as if to sleep. "Ai dun new wai Ai twy eneemowe..."

Just as she was closing her eyes, a sliver of parchment entered her view through a nearby swirling portal of purple, black and dark-blue, a rather-unique formation within this strange world.

"Huh? Wa'sh dat?" With a clawed paw did the Great Dane-sized dragonling flip the sheet of paper, seeing ornate cursive scroll written upon it that she had a rather-tough time trying to read...

[spoiler-The Strange Letter]"To whom it may concern, to whoever reads this letter, I have a quest for you.

[/spoiler]
"Eesh dewe shomewon beyon' da Void," she asked to herself before looking up toward the swirling mass, the thought that she might not be alone afterall crossing her head and making her hopeful of what she could find.

And so, without a second thought did the dragon jump into the Void located with the place once known as the Angelfire Gardens...

~Prologue - Talen's POV~

Hands slammed themselves flat against the desk she was sitting at, a pair of brownish-silver eyes staring at the screen in front of her through her wire-framed glasses as the woman with shoulder-length brown hair wore an aggravated look on her face before slouching back into her grey revolving chair.

"Goddamnit, I almost had it," she growled in anger, placing her hands over her face for a moment. "Just when I thought I could solo this boss, too." Pulling off the headphones that were covering her ears, she pushed away from the computer and desk she was sitting at, making her way to the kitchen.

"Honey!"

And she was summoned.

"Yeah?"

"Can you get me a soda?"

"...I'm already here," she muttered to herself as she opened the fridge, pulling out a Coke and a Dr Pepper before reclosing it. She made her way towards where she had heard the voice before the ground suddenly shook underneathm almost knocking her off her feet. "The hell was that," she asked rather-loudly at the same time as the voice that called out earlier, the sight of a young man entering her view in a panic.

"A bomb just hit Fort Hood! Get the staff and get in the basement now!"

"But---"

"Now!"

"What about you?" The young man turned to face the worried woman, a serious and determined look on his face.

"I'll be fine, now go before I drag you down there!" Though she was half-tempted to challenge, she knew better than to fight him on this. And so, she was quick to slide on her black combat boots and her tan full-body jacket especially designed for use in both winter and heavy rain. The latter was expensive as hell, but so far it's been worth it. Grabbing her combat staff, a metal staff with a wooden coating at all but the sharp-pointed tips to make it more comfortable to wield, the woman made a fast dash toward the basement, closing it up behind her quick.

An hour passed in the candle-lit room, the small solar-charged laptop in the place being the only source of sanity and news she had. Strange things were hitting the news, which started slowing down on updating later on into the hour until it completely stopped about 10 minutes ago. She looked towards the door before grabbing the staff and cautiously opened the door to the world outside.

What she saw was not pretty.

Everything around her was destroyed, decayed suddenly, shredded. She called out to the young man, desperate to make sure he was alright. However, she shrieked when she finally found him.

His body was in shreds, like something had preyed upon him and was not clean on how they devoured him. Bits and pieces of his heart and organs were in various places nearby and it looked like claws gouged through the bones as well. The only reason she knew it was him was the fact that the head was strangely untouched.

"No..." Her breath became heavy and accelerated at this horrible view, backing away as she did. "NO!" Running back towards the basement, she started packing together various things into her unique hiking bag, which was especially-modified to be able to double as a rolling backpack when she needed to keep moving but couldn't keep carrying the thing on her back. It was time to go, it wouldn't be safe to stay here, she suspected.

After packing the solar charger, she went to close and turn off the small laptop, but she spotted something unusual, an open Wordpad document she was sure she didn't make.

[spoiler=The Odd Wordpad Document]"To whom it may concern, to whoever reads this letter, I have a quest for you.

[/spoiler]
"Where did that come from," she asked herself, pushing up her glasses as she did. "And YCM---Yugioh Card Maker? Really? I'm screwed if I see Neos or Gemini...or even Jace or Tesability." After putting on a pair of leather gloves incase of strange things happening, she put on the now-heavy backpack and made a beeline out of the basement, realizing too late that the sudden flash of light she saw was a portal to another place...

~Day One~

Something fell from high in the sky above, making solid impact and a loud bang when the something collided with the ground below. When the smoke from the sudden impact cleared, there was a dazed black dragon about the size of a Great Dane hound now sitting up and on her hindlegs near one of the two replicas...who looked to have broken his neck upon impact. The dragonling soon shook her head of the daze after a few seconds, as if this wasn't the first crater she's made in the past, and looked around her surroundings. Flapping her wings a bit to stretch out, she finally laid eyes upon the one she landed on...and started apologizing en-masse with a severe accent.

"Ai shawwy! Ai deeneent meensh eet," was among the many things the sudden arrival spouted out of her maw, having assumed an apologetic appearance that came complete with her head being lowered to expose the back of her next and making herself look as small as possible with her wings and tail being brought in as close to herself as possible.

Almost as soon as the dragon had arrived did something strange happen. The food stocks attached to the name 'Tesability Black' suddenly become significantly-larger, as if to accomidate the newcomer. After a few moments, that set of food sudden became the largest of the food stocks. The dragon tilted her head slightly to the left when her eyes caught sight of this, completely forgetting about the being she just cracked the neck of by landing on it. "Wa'sh dat?"

In the opposite direction did another being appear, suddenly tripping over a rock firmly stuck in the ground and landing upon her hands and feet. "Ow, that wasn't my best entrance," she muttered to herself as she stood back up, dusting the jacket, gloves and jeans off before looking around her. "Well, I guess some of my supplies can make for emergency duplicates, then."

Her eyes, behind clear glasses that allow her to see normally, wound up falling upon a familiar form, whom was currently wrapped up into a submissive ball at the moment, a look of confusion and a slight hint of fear in her eyes. "Tes?" Like with the dragon's arrival, the supplies linked to another name became changed as well, though it came in the form of an addition. Medication for 365 days, all of it of one particular drug. Keppra. Anyone who knew of the drug would know that it was often taken for epilepsy...

"I gotta owe you one, James. Let the fenrir deal with this." Peter looked to Meguri after she turned her head to see him. "I'm Meguri Nightingale. James' fifteen year old sister... And you are?" "It's Peter Sampson, Glad to see you're okay. I don't think I've ever seen someone heal like that before." "James Barker here. Nice to meet you. There's a supply box with your name behind you. Shame it's only three weeks worth. We're here for a year, so... Dunno if that's enough for you..." Peter watched James as he spoke too, nodding at the two separate comments. "Hopefully someone has any idea as to how we'd procure more food..." He didn't continue as he turned in the direction of a female who was sneaking around the camp. Peter thought she looked odd. Maybe she was a bit out of place, or she wasn't sure she could trust them.

Given that the girl didn't share too much in common with the replicas, Peter felt confident that he could address her without much a problem. After giving Meguri and James another look each, he began to step closer to Sophia. As he did make his way towards Sophia, the adjustment in the other food supplies happened and it nearly took him by surprise. Ignoring it, he stood within a foot of the sneaky short girl. "Are you as lost as I am?" His voice was just over a whisper as he didn't want to startle her. 

Since there would seem to be no more immediately obvious threats, Peter allowed his wings to pull closer to his back. As they swayed inward, they gently wilted into little white specs that floated upward. This action was extremely passive, and he'd try to make it a little less of spectacle if he could. As the final few shining feathers disappeared his back was bare, like his chest, and his shins and feet. He noticed a stark difference between himself and the others. They all seemed to be well-covered, for the most part. Peter took the brief moment before a response from Sophia to scan the two most recent newcomers. He felt as though his best chance of fitting in would be with the Dragon. Though, that's only because they had wings in common. Sadly, his wings were not always apparent. 

The dragon's nose felt funny. Every time it inhaled air, it seemed to have caught somethiing...pleasent? Interesting? She wasn't sure, this was the first time dealing with such an odd sensation. Lifting her nose to the air, she breathed in a deep amount of air, realizing that she could control how much of this wierd sensation affected her senses. She was familiar with sight, hearing and touch, but this was unfamiliar to her.

And so, she started acting much like a dog, pointing her nose to many things and taking a deep breath in. Somethings she liked doing this to, others she immediately pulled her snout back in repulsion.

Without even thinking about it did she do the same to the two at the camp without warning them and at the one with the broken neck that still lied upon the ground. Upon breathing in near the replica, however, her middle suddenly growled at her, prompting her to lift a leafy ear in confusion as the sudden urge to bite and rip into the double came over her. "Ai feewsh funnee..."

And near the edge of the camp, the newest girl gave a chuckle as she plopped the heavy backpack onto the ground after finally taking it off. "It's called 'being hungry', old friend."

Stepping out of her hideout a bit, Sophia saw that more company had arrived. Appearantly a small dragon-ish being and a female human, by her looks younger than 30, the former of which had knocked out the remaning replica by... falling? The crater around it left no other option. The dragons voice was difficult to understand, though manageable, and sounded like it was a female. [OOC- confirmation if this can be heard by the voice would be neat] Thinking about when Sophia had last seen such a fascinating creature, she forgot her intention of being unseen, leading to her being spotted by a young man. Aside from his lack of appropriate clothing and his wings, nothing seemed too odd about him, and he didn't seem like he was in the mood of fighting. As such, Sophia let him approach, closely inspecting his every move.

"Are you as lost as I am?", he asked after coming closer. He almost wispered, it seemed, yet it was loud enought for Sophia to quickly assign it to the voice that introduced itself by the name "Peter" earlier. She was busy looking through her supplies back then, so she didn't notice his looks. "I guess not too much... I just didn't want to bother anyone.", Sophia replied, feeling relieved as she saw him smile.  "I hope you're not that gentle if any more of those replicas show up. There is some food here, I'd bet some of it has your name on it.", he quickly explained, making Sophia return the favor of a smile and thinking of an answer that would not seem too much of a show-off. After all, she was almost sure that she would be capable of handling multiple Replicas with her Scythe. "I would gently introduce them to my weaponry, I guess. I already found my supply box, but thank you for telling me regardless. You are Peter, right?", she said while friendly looking at him. "Weaponry, huh? That sounds ominous. -And yeah, no problem."

She felt like she had clarify that she didn't mean to sound overconfident, so she took a few steps back from her previous statement. Though Peter could also be making fun of Sophia, she didn't think he would be the kind of person to do so. After all, he would have an advantage in combat if Sophia didn't have a Weapon like her Scythe. "Nothing special. It's just a Scythe and a Rifle. You seem to have no need for such tools?", she chose to add, recalling how she saw the damaged body of the Replica that was likely his doing. "Yup. Super powers. I even went to a High School full of people with them once."

Sophia couldn't help but feel like she had to know more about what it was like. She never heard of such a school, though she didn't feel the necessity to do so either. Her curiosity, however, brought her so far as to ask for more information about it, and such she replied "I figured as much. What was it like?", though she quickly regretted it afterwards. What if she annoyed him? Reminded him of something uncomfortable? At this point, Sophia didn't look at him anymore. She couldn't stand the sudden feeling of uneasiness, and started looking around as if she was trying to find an escape route. He didn't seem to enjoy this course of events either, as he looked away and lost the jolly tone in his voice.
"It didn't last very long."
"I... I'm sorry. I will stop bugging you now..."
Rushing away from Peter quickly, Sophia almost ran straight to the next unoccupied tent, instantly closing it upon arrival, leaving the young man with no more than a quick apology. Discouraged, she waited inside the tent, unsure what to do, meanwhile polishing the blade of her Scythe a bit, more as a distraction than anything else.

"Hmm? What is the guy up to?" James wandered, but then felt something poking his back, with the same thing happening to Meguri. "Hmm?" Meguri looks back and saw a dragon flying in front of her, then the two approach what seems to be a human woman as well. "You must be another two of our camp mates... Sorry if the three-weeks worth of supplies isn't enough for you." James said, as the siblings start introducing themselves to Talen and Tesability. "Oh, ahem. Nice to meet you two, I'm Meguri. And, this is my idiot brother James." she said, making a mockery out of James unintentionally. "Why--- Fuck you!" James retaliated.

"Language, James! We got a tiny dragon on the loose here. Piss her off and you're toast!" Meguri warned her older brother.

"Right, sorry. Wait, how do you know it's female?" James asked, but not before apologising to his fifteen year old sister. "It's the voice, James. I could hear it." she replied. A few minutes in assuming that Tesability and Talen had introduced themselves, and James looked down at the Isolated Emperor, which has now burned down to a cinder. "Master..." he muttered, but he knew anyway that was a fake. "Let's gather our supplies together and gather everyone round. Once we leave here, we can't go back." Meguri instructed, checking that she has everything that she needed before James follows on. They stop at the camp fire and gathers everyone round. Assuming everyone is now near the camp fire: "Ladies and Gentlemen, can we have your attention please?" James announced, with his sister standing next to him. "Have you all got your supplies yet? There should be sixty packs of rationed food. Thirty of them are dried spaghetti and thirty of them are naked beef burgers. Obviously, they aren't enough to last the whole year. We also have with us a map, a sleeping bag and a torch. Mine's shit and barely even works." Meguri said, reading the list of supplies from a separate piece of paper Ron gave to her moments before she and James left for this lonely world. "Mine's fucked as well. The torch I mean." James said.

He continues with this statement: "In order to last the entire year, we all need to hunt for additional food, may it be wild animals or wild plants, fruit and veg. Unfortunately, I took a bite from the plants, fruits and vegetables that existed here and to be honest, they're not that good."

"Twat! Why didn't you tell me about this when we got here?" Meguri shouted at her brother like there was no tomorrow.

James didn't answer, all he ever wanted was to keep this a secret until he gathered everyone round. "Anyway. Whenever everyone is ready then... We should head out." Meguri said, shrugging off what James had said just now. Then the siblings head out, assuming that everyone had listened in and is prepared to follow them.  However, before they had the chance to leave the campsite, a voice emerged. "Hello camp mates. Welcome to the world where everything is empty and supplies are limited. You all had a peek at what the world is potentially like, yes? Now, you're about to leave. There is no turning back from there on and pure danger is all there is. Overpowered replicas will come at you like merciless zombies. There may potentially be hundreds. If you wish to turn back, now is the only time to do so. Now, make your decision and goodbye..."

"No way in hell we're turning back. The bastard can stick it up his ass!" James shouted, running off without the others.

"Wait, it's dangerous! Dammit. I don't wanna be chasing you, then bitch-slapping you for your trouble! Wait for me!" Meguri said, following on.

Peter watched the female he was recently talking to trek to a tent and hide away in it. His eyes were now blue and he gave a small sigh. "Nice going..." In his head, he ridiculed himself for making the conversation difficult with Sophia. But, then the small dragon from before poked him with it's nose and flew off for other things. This made him smile again. What a silly event to take place in a serious life-threatening scenario like this. Simply, hilarious. He didn't find time to laugh about it, however, because the siblings gave a speech about the food they had and the possible ways they could obtain more food. The sister seemed needlessly critical of her brother, but Peter didn't mind. He stepped closer to them and was about to say something regarding their journey when a voice spoke over the camp.

The voice was basically almost like a refresh of what Peter could remember from the letter. "Who the hell was that? Of course. I'm not going to turn back now... IF we even can." His remarks were for no one in particular. Given just a moment to think it over, Peter then ran up to James to confront him. His blue eyes finding James' own, calm yet a little nervous, Peter addressed what he was thinking about. "If hunting wild animals is what we'll have to do- I can probably pull that off rather easily. Given my speed and blunt strength, I could be rather effective at that. With my wings, I can even achieve obtaining prey in the air given my wings. If the wild animals are smaller creatures, I can kill them without the use of bullets or elemental attacks that'd obliterate them and destroy any of the edible bits." He wasn't enthusiastic, but as he spoke he was gathering the supplies designated to him. 

"I take it that you two might know more about what is going on here than I do. If you have anything further to explain, feel free." 

"We're done explaining, Peter. Look in front of you." James responded to Peter's statement, landing on what seems to be like a darkness-filled space with absolutely nothing but wilted trees. Three hundred replicas are waiting in front of the pair, with Meguri catching up straight after and giving James a short lecture. "Idiot! I told you not to run off on your own! Arsehole! You've asked for it now! Meguri shouted, catching her breath, after she had seen the amount of replicas awaiting them. "Fuck. We. Are. Doomed." she said, whilst she pulls out her knives and prepares to fight. Same goes for James, as he takes out his blade. as the replicas started approaching the trio, James took the time to think about whose replica they actually are. The statistics are as follows:

A hundred Bloodthirsty Maidens: She is a replica of the late Bonnie Marchant. An old friend of Ron's, referring to James' teacher. She carries two short scythes that can be carried like sickles and connected to each other. This replica can relentlessly throw her weapon at a distance and slice her enemies up from a close range. She has no particular weaknesses or resistances and she is the easier replicas of the bunch. She hits hard, but she also lets her guard down.

A hundred and twenty-five Melancholic Icebergs: She is the replica of Ron's sister-in-law, Hikari Tara. She carries a sword that consists only of Ice, and is immune to that particular element. In fact, Ice is the element that heals the replica. This replica is most vulnerable to Fire, just like her original self. This particular replica is neither easy nor hard. Unlike those Bloodthirsty Maidens, she doesn't hit as hard. However, she hardly ever misses so the tactic here is to find a way to let her guard down.

And finally, seventy-five Hierophant of Inferiorities: James Barker's replica. There's nothing really to explain about this replica other than the fact his original self is right in front of him. Like the Bloodthirsty Maidens, he has no resistances or weaknesses so you may go ahead and hit him as you please. Though, he is a pretty hard replica to get rid of. Not too difficult however.

After referring to the statistics, James looks closer at the replicas, only to find one of his. "Shit, my replica's here. This is gonna be a difficult one." he said, preparing for the fight ahead. "James' replica, eh? This is gonna be interesting. I'm not sure I like the sound of Melancholic Icebergs... They seem to be quite hard and I don't have Fire on me!" Meguri said, analysing the enemies in front of her. "The voice was right, it is a dangerous journey. If a crowd of them come to me, I'm done for." she continued, before the replicas begin their fight, aiming at James. "Impulse!" Meguri chanted, bringing her weapons together, melding darkness to it and creates a giant gauntlet out of it, merging into her right hand. She then buries her hand in the ground and waits for five seconds, after which the darkness gauntlet comes out from a few more meters in front of her and blows some of the enemies in James' vicinity out of proportion, and half of them haven't even been knocked out yet. "They're good... Especially James' replica..." Meguri states.

The newcomer human of the group found herself chuckling at the pair that came to introduce themselves to herself and the dragonling, while said dragon simply tilted her head in confusion.

"Ai tweat maishelf ash ah feemawe, yesh," the reptile soon remarked about the gender argument, realizing that they were fight over her arguement.

"Actually, you two, her gender identity is female, but she doesn't actually have a physical gender," the human of the pair explained as the dragon looked at her funny, seeing that the girl was looking back at her with a smile. "Right, Tesability Black?"

"How yu now awl dat," the dragon, Tesability Black, asked of the human, who pulled her head back slightly as a frown fell on her face, as if insulted.

"I'm the one that came up with the name." Tesability's black eyes widened at this claim, her wings outstretched in surprise.

"Tawen?!"

"NetMonster Hunter Professional Talen Avalon, present and accounted for."

The next thing that happened was the dragon literally jump-tackled Talen to the ground, overwhelmed by a huge dose of 'happy'.

"TAWEN! Yu otay! Evwydeeng di---"

"Hello camp mates. Welcome to the world where everything is empty and supplies are limited. You all had a peek at what the world is potentially like, yes? Now, you're about to leave. There is no turning back from there on and pure danger is all there is. Overpowered replicas will come at you like merciless zombies. There may potentially be hundreds. If you wish to turn back, now is the only time to do so. Now, make your decision and goodbye..."

What a way to kill the happy mood.

"Dey nu bettew den ah Data Nowd," Tesability quipped as she peeled herself off Talen, her leaf-like ears lowered in annoyance. "An' dewe'sh notin' tu gow back tu..."

"Sounds like that's two of us," Talen remarked as she stood up, dusting herself off before regrabbing her staff. "Things went to hell literally after a bomb hit a nearby fort." The woman looked around during the conversation, eventually deciding it was best to get ready quick. Pulling out a long white braided cord from one of the pockets, Talen set up her backpack so that only the bottom was on the ground before pulling on a metal handle and pulled up to reveal a pair of long bars attached to the back. This could swap between being carried and being rolled as needed, and now, it was going to be used as an impromptu cart for herself.

She was listening to everyone, but she knew that, if things were gonna go the way she thought they were, they didn't have time to just laze about and just chat. And so, she loaded up the stuff onto the bars on the top, tying them down to secure them without yet daring to cut the cord just yet. There was thankfully no need for such an act yet.

"Eesh deesh awl fow mee?" Talen heard before turning towards the dragon, whom was looking at a bunch of stuff with her name on it, all of it upon a single shimmering white cloth that looked like it could be large enough to wrap over all of it.

"Whoa, Tes, I think you got more food than the rest of us."

"...wat ish 'food'?"

Talen took a deep breath at this question when the dragon sudden had her nose on what looked like a note beside the name. Before the human could even approach to read it herself, however, the dragon made a sudden outburst.

"WAPUP!"

The shimmering cloth flashed slightly immediately after before wrapping itself around all the supplies for the dragon. Once it was all covered, a second passed before the newly-formed bag became smaller and smaller before levitating onto Tesability's back and strapping itself to her back, taking care not to infringe on the wings.

"...huh, someone knew you were coming."

"Idiot! I told you not to run off on your own!"

In every realm, there is always an idiot and it looks like this realm's dumbass has revealed itself. Both human and dragon turned towards the outburst just in time to see a huge number of people incoming, none of them Talen recognized. "Welp, Tes, time for you to show these guys what a lightning bolt looks like."

Tesability was already bowling through several of these replicas in a second, her body surrounded with electricity and moving so fast that her action might as well be called a tracable teleport...

Meguri pulls her hand off the ground, only to see Tesability rush into some of the replicas like lightning. "Thank god those replicas aren't resistant to lightning... The Isolated Emperor we fought earlier had such resistance... Let's go then!" she said, approaching the small dragon and faces her back with the dragon's. "I got your back, little one. Make sure there's not too many replicas crowding onto us. We'd be killed if that happens!" she concluded, aiming to fight the Hierophant of Inferiority, one of them anyway. The replica in question looked back at Meguri, and then charges in, with the Bloodthirsty Maiden next to him. Then the two started charging to the poor girl. It was like the same situation when everyone met up at the campsite.

After the two replicas charged in, James Barker intervened and shielded their attacks. "Damn, Meg! Be careful with those guys. Oh, and thanks for saving me back there." James said, patting Meguri's shoulder with praise before tagging along with Talen and slices off a few replicas in his vicinity.

Back in Meguri and Tesability's side, they already have two replicas facing them at a close range. "Urgh! Piss. Off!" she shouted. "Impulse!" she chanted, merging her two knives to her hand and glows in darkness. She buries her hand on the ground and waits five seconds, before the buried hand appears a few metres in, grabbing the Hierophant of Inferiority and attempts to snap its body in half. Her ability fails to fully activate and one of the Bloodthirsty Maidens start closing in and hits Meguri's hips harder than a wrecking ball trying to demolish a building. Meguri's Impulse dissipates and she falls down, severely injured. "Ack!" she cried as the Bloodthirsty Maiden's short scythes crashed on her hip.

"Not this shit again.." James said, but he didn't have time to tend to Meguri as he has fifty other replicas against him at the same time. He slowly slices them one by one. "Fenrir's Omen!" he chanted, stabbing his blade onto the ground and starts poisoning some of the replicas nearby. Unfortunately, that only affected ten out of the possible fifty. "What! This is taking the piss! How overpowered can this get!?" he shouted, trying to evade the remaining replicas closing in from behind.

"This isn't good..."

"James! Remember what I taught you? You can manipulate magic so it loops and lasts for longer!" the voice said in James' mind, believing it to be Ron, his teacher.

"Chaos Thundaga!" James finally chanted, the sky glows red and black and rows of thunder appears in two layers. Because there's chaos in his spell, the element have negativity put in and the spell is an amplified version of the original Black Magic. The Thundaga with its elements dissipated triggers in several rows and crashes in at the replicas that found themselves airbourne trying to harm James and burns out. It wasn't over as only six of the replicas were affected by James' spell.

Believe it or not, the spell that James casted may just work on Tesability because of the spell amplification and despite the negativity that negates elements. "Spell Manipulation!" James continued, manipulating the spell he is currently casting and moves the Thunder to all directions, ensuring it hits the replicas at his vicinity. However, he could use a hand or two trying to pierce the Thunder through them.

"Whoa! What the fuck was that!" Meguri wandered, holding her injured hip to prevent any bleeding. "Ah, that's right... I thank you, Ron. I thank you for teaching my brother how to use your magic..." she thought, looking at the sky and observing James' fight as he manipulates his Thunder spell in order to hit the replicas near him.

John's Prologue.

Alone in the dark. John stands in someone else's living room while he hurriedly pulls on his dress shirt and tie. "Coat..." He whispers, his eyes glaring through the dark room as he finds and snatches up his suit's coat. Fancy and black, that's why he rightfully procured it. Fumbling about with his cuffs, John noted a particular item missing from the top of his head. "Please tell me I didn't leave it back there." His whispers were directed at a particular figment of his imagination. Feeling it's master call to it, the crow grew from the shoulder of his black coat and gently pecked the side of his head. "Crawww. I'm just part of your head, I wouldn't be able to tell you where you lost your hat! Craw! Bird brain! Bird Brain!" The crow annoyingly spoke just the way John meant for it to speak when he originally came up with this imaginary friend. "Actually, I'm just having difficulty recalling which room it left my head. The information is in my head. If I made you anymore intelligent, you could be of use." John informed the crow, which pointed it's beak downward and then away from John. The silent treatment, that's what jerks get. He couldn't believe the crow even had the ability to give him the cold wing(A play on the cold shoulder). How goofy, John reached up and squeezed the crow out of existence while he continued to search around the lady's house. 

What he wore to this place was all firmly replaced on his body, except for his prized hat. He rushed to the door, which was a mistake, as his foot stepped upon something not-so durable and he felt the item crush beneath his shoes. "Oh no..." He fell to his knees and picked up the velvety textured black top hot. The cap of it was crushed inwards. "Not my hat... No." His heart tugged in a way it could never for any human. He hugged the hat closed to him as he somberly tip toed to the kitchen to switch on the stove-top light. He had to inspect the damage to his hat, like how a father is called into a coroner's office to identify his dead son. When the hat was revealed to the light, John noticed that the hat was squished around one of the inner rings. With a light hearted sigh, John gave the hat a flick in the air and it popped back into it's full glory. "Oh, hat my boy... I'll never let another vile woman toss you from my head again. Who needs interaction anyway?" The hat gave no response. It's a hat. 

As he moved the top hat to his head, John noticed a letter sitting on the stove. The letter wasn't there before, and he wasn't delusional just a sociopath. His pale fingers picked up and inspected the letter. Finding the text, John carefully read the letter under the stove-top light at a distance. Given the letter's mysterious nature, John didn't trust letting it too close to his face. Given the nature of a few select individuals around John's peculiar world, the letter could be laced with a poison, or explode magically. Such an oddly dangerous world. The letter suggested that John could-in fact-die in it's own world, and there would be tons of danger. At first, John felt tempted to say no and toss the letter back onto the stove. But, yet, he didn't have much to do in his current world. The thin lips on his pale face pulled upward at their corners. 

Day One

Peter launched over to help Meguri. after seeing her hip receive the damage that it did, he didn't want to leave her in harms way. Definitely not right in front of ten enemies. He didn't doubt her ability to keep fighting, but he couldn't let her risk her life day one. Her brother was caught in a bit of a sticky situation as well, but he was much more likely to evade incoming attacks. "Pardon me, and sorry if this is sudden-" Peter picked the girl up princess style and jumped into the air, his wings materializing behind him as the two of them climbed to higher altitude. "What do you have in the form of ranged attacks?" He asked her while they turned to face the remaining replicas she was fighting, now fifty feet away. Peter himself couldn't maintain their safety and attack from afar, but given her brother's magic, Peter was checking if she could do anything like that. 

Peter's inquiry was soon needless as a flurry of black feathers swooped in from behind the Replicas and stuck into their eyes. The ten Replicas Meguri was fighting was now blinded as a dark winged figure launched in from the direction the feathers came. With melee attacks several times stronger than Peter's own, John kicked the head right off of one of the Replicas, prompting the others to attempt attacking him. One replica struck John's arm the same way Meguri's hip was recently attacked, devastating his left forearm and wrist. But, the damage wouldn't remain very long. John's right hand grew talons as he pierced straight through the chest of the Replica that managed to land an attack on him. The strike alone didn't kill the replica, but John's swift kick to relieve the replica of his right hand and then send it flying away did significant damage. Some of the replicas remaining attempted to circle around him while he was dealing with the previous replica. This was a decent mistake, from his wings behind him a flurry of sharp feathers shot out and struck two Replicas behind him in the head over and over until he's punched holes right through their heads. Two more replicas down. With this brief moment of freedom, John smiled up to Peter and Meguri. 

"Oh shit..." Peter mumbled just above a whisper. "Not him. Why is he here?" He continued holding Meguri with him though he didn't realize Meguri would hear what he had to say about John's arrival. "H-hey, Meguri, should I take you back to the camp, or?" He tried to shake John's presence off, tried to ignore the whole killing his girlfriend, her brother, his entire immediate family and grandparents and all, but it was going all to well. 

(Sorry Talim, I'll recognize more of your character's existences next time I promise!)

When Meguri was being picked up by Peter, she was startled at first. "Thank you, but you better not peek at my panties!" she warned, but still injured, she tries to maintain her shape. When Peter asked her about the ranged attacks that she performs. "I can merge my weapons with light or dark powers with my left or right arm and they either heal allies or kill opponents. They only work on the ground, however. I can give magic a try... They are more powerful than my brother's, anyway." she explains, but that was before John appeared from the ground and gave the pair a grin they were not looking forward to. "What's the matter? A brother of yours too? Oh, and we can't go back to camp. I'm sure this graveyard-like forest closed that path up." she asked, explaining the situation on top. "I'm gonna jump down, I wanna try something..." she continued, as she descends from Peter and lands on the ground a few seconds later. "Salvation!" Meguri chanted, calling for her weapons and merges them with her left hand. She buries her hand in the ground and in an instant, cures her wounds, as well as the allies on the vicinity. As soon as her left hand leaves the ground, she took a deep breath. "My fight with the replicas aren't over yet... I'll get you back for this!" she roared, bringing her weapons to her hands and started fighting the replicas that are in James' vicinity.

"Meg, what is this? You're glowing with.. Light?" he said, curious whilst looking his sister. Meguri glared at her brother, but she didn't react anymore than that, she puts her focus on fighting the replicas. "Just watch, James. I'll kill these guys before you know it." she instructed. The light in her glows, then she shouted: "James, gimme some of that boost!"

"Right! Spell Manipulation!" James did as she said, manipulating his Thunder spell and triggering one of the targets to his sister, then her powers temporarily boosted.

"Morph!"

Meguri's weapons morphed into a giant shuriken and she holds it in her right hand. "Sorry, but you arseholes are going down!" she taunted at the replicas she and James are fighting. "Chaos Thundaga!" James chanted over his sister, who casted the same spell. The spell manipulated into different directions and managed to pierce through the replicas James was fighting before Peter picked Meguri from the ground, as well as the remaining replicas on both vicinities, with one or two left to kill. Fortunately, the torso of each replica received a good amount of damage.

Then fifty more replicas in the same location started closing in, but not before Meguri saw an orb, depicting a picture of Ron's Dual-Layered Spinning Blades. Meguri took the orb and her entire body glowed black and white. "What the fuck is this?" she wandered, before mounting Ron's weapon on her back with laser particles floating around her. "Are you serious? I can wield different weapons?" she asked herself, but also with James witnessing the event. "Yep. You can, Meg. So can I, I got several orbs already. You should put this back before anyone finds out." James said.

"Wait there, I'm gonna use this. Replicas, here I come!" Meguri shouted, running towards the fifty replicas and started charging at all of them.

"Oh, master... What am I gonna do with this girl?"

"Merge!" she chanted, merging the weapon she has on her back with the knives on both hands and now, she is left with her weapons floating on the back, acting like laser guns. The weapon on her back also forms wings, she jumps off the ground and flies over to Peter's altitude. "Do not for the love of God ask me how I got this. It just appeared on its own." she said, preparing to launch her weapons.

"FIRE!"

The laser particles on her merged weapons started firing at the replicas, dissipating them one by one, even the ones that have already been killed, burning them down quicker, but with Talen and Tesability under her wings made from Ron's weapons, she takes care not to shoot at them. "Hey, replicas? How would you like your day to be pissing down with rain? Here we go!" she taunted, changing her tactics and rains the entire area with laser beams. It's just like what the cyborg had taught her.

~Talen's POV~

So...apparently, she was the only real 'normal' person in this strange group as well as the only one even-remotely prepared for any form of apocalypse.

Damn.

"Tes, Static Discharge1 these asses," the woman in black clothing shouted up towards the Thunder Dragon, laying her backpack flat on the ground as she readied herself for any that tried to come for her with her metal-cored quarterstaff in hand. In her view did she see her dark-colored friend become surrounded with electricity, at first becoming tiny sparks that lept across her scales as they magnified futher in strength and brilliance before finally unleashing the storm that she was all around her in random directions, though at least one bolt each found its way towards each of the replicas.

Her bursts of lightning wasn't elemental in nature, no. It was pure electricity accelerated to its max power, the kind that often flows within technology and the one normal human present knew this. Unless some of these replicas could be an equal to an Earth NetMonster, this storm was going to hurt a lot, even more so to those that could be considered a Phantom NetMonster instead...

~~~~~

~Tesability's POV~

"Tes, Static Discharge these asses!"

A nod came from the Champion as she flew above the combat scene, her scales crackling with the sound of electricity as she did. A few moments passed as she focused on the electrical energy surrounding her, magnifying it further and further, as much as she could contain within and around her.

Only at the breaking point did she unleash her cloudless storm from above the crowd, careful to make sure that each of their attackers was hit by at least one bolt each.

"Yu no mesh wiff a Champeon," she roared, the familiar lust for battle surging through her before diving into the crowd, still surrounded by her storm to chain-tackle into many of them in her swift flight...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Actual Info on NetMonster Moves Revealed~
1 Static Discharge: Storm-type attack (Thunder class) - A hail of magical power. Power based on Willpower and Thunder. Effective against Phantom monsters.

After the attack from both sides have been executed, Meguri flies back down to the ground and rendezvoused with her brother at the opposite side. "Nice job out there Meg, but what are we gonna do with the laser beams that's raining down on us?" James questioned, looking up at the sky as more laser beams started raining down. "Worry about that later. We got company!" Meguri responded, as the remaining amount of replicas swarm through. All 125 Melancholic Icebergs come aiming for Meguri, but she was lucky enough this time to shield their attacks, one by one with James backing her up. "Urm, you know what. We never usually have this many crawling in at once.." he said, making a point on the matter. "Cut the bullshit for later. Can you help me---" Meguri shouted at her brother, ending up getting knocked out by seven of the replicas who came crashing down on her all at once.

"Meg!"

"I wonder if I've been taught this right..."

"Blessed Resurrection!" James chanted, which resuscitated Meguri from her knock-out state. She gets up and starts fighting again. Blessed Resurrection is an amplified spell, which beats the normal Resurrection spell. It brings the knock-out person back to the fray and not only that, all necessary statuses are healed and all the ailments the target may have, has been cancelled out.

"Yeah, thanks."

"Now, you've really pissed me off!" Meguri shouted once again. "Coordination!" she said, locking her weapons into a shuriken form, targets the remaining enemies and starts shooting her weapon like a catapult. As soon as it lands, it blows the enemies into proportion, separating them from each other. Some may have been knocked out already. "At least we have less to deal with, but that doesn't mean we're out of the water just yet. Just, look!" James exclaimed, looking at the vast amount still at his vicinity. "Whoa, fuck!" he shouted, dodging from an attack of what seems like the one belonging to the Bloodthirsty Maiden. "I should've been severely injured! Take that!" he said, slicing the replica cleanly in half, burning it down. He does the same for the six other replicas in front of him.

"Oh, piss off!" Meguri shouted, dodging from several Melancholic Icebergs at once. This would normally be Sophia's cue to go ahead and kill them, since they have all gathered around Meguri. As soon as there are less than 150 replicas left, they start going relentless and starts attacking everywhere. This eventually burned out the laser means that were raining down on everyone earlier.

"Uh Oh. They went to berserk mode. Quick, everyone! Evacuate to the nearest safe area! Now!" Meguri instructed, as she started escaping from the replicas that have gone completely berserk. "Berserk mode? Why hasn't the master told me about this!" James asked, being bottled down by one of the Heirophants of Inferiority. "Okay, I can feel it... They've gone berserk. Run, everyone! Peter and John as well!" he instructed also, shouting from the sky. Several minutes in, James starts to see blood seeping from his stomach as if he is bleeding internally. "Wait.. Oh shit, it's the hit I took earlier." he said, trying to cover up the fact that he is bleeding.

Sophia found new courage in the newly polished blade of her Scythe - she loved how bright it was and hated to dirty it with blood, though it was necessary sometimes. Maybe she should apologize to Peter? "Maybe later... someday...", she thought, as the memory of their previous conversation gave her a sudden feeling of uneasiness. Sophia noticed a conversation outside, seemingly James and Meguri, introducing themselves again, to the Dragon and that other woman Sophia assumed. "In order to last the entire year, we all need to hunt for additional food, may it be wild animals or wild plants, fruit and veg. Unfortunately, I took a bite from the plants, fruits and vegetables that existed here and to be honest, they're not that good.", James said, as Sophia pushed her head through the entry of the tent to see what was going on. Appearantly, they planned to leave camp and head onward, only to be stopped by a loud and strange voice. 

"Hello camp mates. Welcome to the world where everything is empty and supplies are limited. You all had a peek at what the world is potentially like, yes? Now, you're about to leave. There is no turning back from there on and pure danger is all there is. Overpowered replicas will come at you like merciless zombies. There may potentially be hundreds. If you wish to turn back, now is the only time to do so. Now, make your decision and goodbye..."

"I didn't come here to back out again.", Sophia quickly thought, ridding herself of any doubt about the mission ahead. Slowly and silently she followed the others, though it seemed like James and Meguri ran off without any backup. She didn't wonder why, as the two didn't seem like the calmest of folks, so she slowly slouched towards their destination, only to be welcomed by what looked like a slaughter to be. Hundreds of replicas came their way, some even looked like James, Sophia thought to notice. "Close to 100 of each sort, running toward us, success rate of storming in as grouped as they are less than 30%... I have to sneak in from behind. It will take approximately 92 Seconds to run around them unseen, given the radius is large enough.", Sophia thought while walking, almost tripping over a pebble. Just the next second, she ran off, lucky that none of the replicas noticed her. They seemed busy aiming and fighting for the people ahead and didn't notice the swift, small girl running half a circle around them, partially because she remained at a constant distance to the enemies while running. "Damn..." she whispered, seeing how she took 20 seconds too long running to fulfil her calculation, even though it made little difference. She had charged up enough heat do deal with the Replicas. 

Meanwhile, the small Dragon and Meguri seemed to keep the Replicas quite busy, though Sophia couldn't tell too much about that from afar. Then, Sophia saw her chance - a group of Ice-Attributed Replicas attacked Meguri. Recklessly Sophia ran off towards them, slashing her Scythe in a straight partial circles towards her, unleashing a fiery shockwave infront of her, burning replicas to cinders and cutting them in half with her Scythe. Ice was so easy to melt, Sophia thought, as she Slashed her way thought the Melancholic Icebergs. Her Running had charged up enough energy in her body for her to be able to kill them - especially since she didn't have to strike at full force every time, as she noticed after the first Replica, which she had blasted to small pieces of ash. "I... can save... a bit...", she thought as she ran on to the next opponents. 3 of the Icebergs stood close to each other - so close that only one fiery strike of Sophias scythe could delete them and end their very existence. Fortunately, the other types of Replicas didn't seem to care about Sophia in particular, she didn't seem as much like a threat to them as she was to the Icebergs. She loved fighting aganst Ice-attibuted foes, they barely ever scratched her and she could get her job done cleanly and swiftly. It wasn't as easy this time though, as she had burned through most of her power before she had even killed all the icebergs. But fortunately, she wouldn't have to run around to charge up again, as the whole Battle for her was interrupted just as she noticed.
"Uh Oh. They went to berserk mode. Quick, everyone! Evacuate to the nearest safe area! Now!", Sophia then heard Meguri say, quickly folding her Scythe back to portable size and following her. Berserk Mode? That didn't sound good. Hoping for an explanation, for one time Sophia actually cared for where she ran - she didn't want to fall and get slain by some Replicas. She hat better stuff to do. Like Running.

Nightfall approaches, and the gang finally retreats to a safe place, where no other replicas are able to see them. Upon noticing, the replicas also make their leave but there is no predicting whether or not they will come back again. "This looks like a good enough place to make camp. We'll just have to sleep there tonight." Meguri instructed, but then James appears from behind, still bleeding from earlier. "Meg, sorry.. But I'm in no state to do anything. I can't fight for the next few days, if that's alright..." James asked, coughing up excessive amounts of blood.

"Yeah, you're not at your best state now, are you? Sit down."

"Salvation!"

Meguri's weapons merge with her left hand, creating a gauntlet out of them and then buries it in the ground. After several seconds, hands appear from James' vicinity and massages his wounds. However, the spell failed. James kept bleeding, but shows signs of improvement. "It didn't work, huh..." James said, but he came up with one thing.

"Chaos Curaga!" he chanted, which was supposed to heal him completely. That failed as well, but the bleeding stops. Bruises were still there as a result. "Bruises... I wasn't expecting them... Oh well, time to get some wood for the campfire..." James said, doing as oneself would say and leaves the safe area. "Hey! James, be careful out there! You've only just healed yourself up, no?" Meguri shouted from the distance. When James walked further and further, the woods got darker. He took out his torch and switched it on. Oh, we forgot. It doesn't work. He is encountered by ten Melancholic Icebergs. The same types as the ones they escaped from. "I don't have time to fight with you guys, off with you!" he said, taking his blade out and slicing six of the replicas cleanly in half, burning them into cinders, but then provoked the other four into chasing after him. "Fuck off! Seriously!" James shouted, running from the replicas whilst collecting the woods from the floor.

"Guys, do you hear something?"

"I knew it, James Barker is up to no good. Whoever's still up, get outta here and help him." she said, instructing one of her camp mates to help James out with collecting the wood. After running off from the four replicas, he is welcomed by fifty new types. Estranged Assassins. All of them wielding two very heavy blades and not willing to take chances. These assassins are the replicas of Ron's grandson, Leo. This replica is a non-elemental one, but he is immune to a majority of the elements unlike the original, which is immune to just Thunder. This version is immune to Thunder, Fire and Ice. All three.

The Estranged Assassin's original self is deemed to be the most powerful of the Second Generation Uchigya clan, but is also the youngest of the group. His forte is basically anything heavy. He hits hard at whatever stands in his way, so hard that shock waves can be felt from the entire breadth of the country. This replica is no different, however. As mentioned before, this replica is immune to Thunder, Ice and Fire, but has a very strong resistance to the likes of Darkness and Light. Basically, you couldn't even make a scratch that easily even if you wanted to.

"Now, that's difficult to kill, especially in the dark..." James thought, reading the statistics.

When the group had arrived at the new campsite for the night, the NetMonster was the first to plop upon the ground, curling up into her like a cat taking a snooze. Talen couldn't help but repress a laugh as she smiled at the childish Tesability, lowering her backpack and momentarily tuning out the world around herself for the moment.

Talen had already started pulling out her tent from her bag when one of the others went out to gather wood, something she would have done herself as long as the little dragon went with her to maintain watch. However, another smirk followed by an immediate frown fell upon her face at the recollection of how her late boyfriend used to do various things for his male ego. Releasing a sigh, she continued to pitch her soon-to-be-warm tent, standing it up full as a light snore escaped the creature's tiny muzzle.

"I knew it, James Barker is up to no good," she heard, which pulled her attention towards the source after she had unrolled her sleeping bag in the tent. "Whoever's still up, get outta here and help him."

Another sigh escaped her mouth as she picked up her staff and began to shake the dragon up. "Tes. Up. We've got a butt to save." As Tesability got up onto her forepaws, a mild yet oddly-deep yawn came from her.

"Whoo we shavin'," she asked as Talen motioned for her to follow.

And so, with quarterstaff in the human's hands, Hunter and Champion rushed off towards where James had gone off towards in order to make sure he's alright, the latter running after the former instead of flying...

After being told to fall back, Peter glared at his brother as they retreated. John wasn't to join them as long as Peter could prevent this. Any of them that he could prey on he would and he'd probably take all of their food afterwords too. Truly evil, malignant, a problem to be avoided, Peter followed his group while remaining in the air, keeping an eye on John for as long as he was in sight. Eventually, They left John behind all together. Peter's brother didn't make a move to join them at all. "What is he thinking? ..." Peter thought to himself as they continued their escape. Why would John come here? There wasn't anything Peter could think of for John to gain. Unless he was here to kill anyone he befriends here too? Surely John wasn't that bent of destroying Peter's life, is he?

Sitting nowhere special, in the immediate area of the others, Peter looked down to the ground and continued to think about his brother.One leg was up, giving him a knee to prop an arm up on while his left leg was out straight. His wings were not yet recalled, and he looked rather distraught, confused, lost. Why did Peter even decide to come here? He couldn't remember his reasoning, he was tipsy. Though, he couldn't decide to leave now. He wished he knew of a way of displaying to the others just how awful of a person John is. He couldn't bring himself to any proper way of going about it. Some ways he just sounded like a cry baby, and other ways he would sound like he was belittling their skill. Either way, if they did confront and destroy him, the ring's power would be almost certain to kill one of them. No, John would be certain to take out at least one of them before they could deal a lethal blow. And given his illusions, it'd be fairly easy for him to get the drop on the group.

Peter knew John was the kind of monster who can only see benefit in the death of others. The kind of monster who would kill everyone around Peter to isolate and destroy what makes Peter feel alive. And it's selfish of Peter to refrain from mentioning just who John is and what he might do. They were not going to be save anywhere, he knew that. John wasn't going to be successful in killing them all, that was certain, there was indeed some talent within their group. Peters eyes fell upon the dragon momentarily before tugging his eyes back to the spot on the ground he was glaring at. Even if they were not going to be eliminated by the Crow-winged brother of Peter, he didn't like their odds of surviving John's offensive without any casualties. 

A shock came to Peter's head as he looked up from the ground and around the Cabin. John and someone else was going to be retrieving firewood. "Fuck... We shouldn't be splitting up. It's unreasonable to make us all walk in a single file like to get firewood. But... If John runs into one of them alone, or attacks us while James is away. Shit. Shit. Shit..." Still just thinking to himself. Peter can't afford to suggest anything that could bring conflict to the group. If Peter wasn't 100% on the whole John-attack thing, then he shouldn't mention it. 

Peter's eyes found Talen and Tes running off after James. "They should be fine... Right? James has some magic about him, Tes is a motherfucking dragon. -Right? And Talen...... Talen....?" Peter drew a blank. It wasn't exactly his or Talen's fault, but while Peter figured their chances of surviving replicas and John, the image of Rose's snapped neck flooded his brain. Even after the years without any reminders of her death, the sorrow rushed back to him. His heart sank and his wings vanished slowly as they did before. He still hasn't said a word since they fled from the other replicas. 

Sophia didn't question the decision they had made. It was better to run off the rampaging replicas than the let them kill us all, so she thought. As they arrived at the Campsite for the night, Sophia didn't feel tired enough to sleep yet. She had slept enough before entering this world, so she could stay up at least another 22 hours, as the young girl estimated. Though something was bugging her when walking around camp aimlessly, originally looking for a place to sit down and polish her Scythe, she saw Peter sitting and staring on the ground. He didn't seem to think much about the issue at hand, that being James who had run off while Sophia quickly prepared her tent for the night. If a fight was to break out now, Sophia would not stand much of a chance - she currently didn't have the energy to use any kind of attack with her Scythe but the usual physical ones. Slouching around at camp had drained the last bit of heat from her body - A state in which she could not use her fire. Reasoned by their Dialogue earlier, Sophia felt she owed something to Peter. She had annoyed him and made him feel uneasy with her questions, only yearning to learn more about the people surrounding her. "Maybe I can help him...", she thought, standing motionless in the middle of the camp. She thought heavily about whether she should sit down next to him and ask if he wanted to talk about what bugged him. He seemed distracted the whole time ever since the Battle ended, and she didn't hear anything from him ever since then. The others didn't seem to care. Talen and Tes, the woman and the dragon, rushed off to find and rescue James. That man just seemed to bring trouble everywhere he went. Why would someone be so reckless in an environment this dangerous? That's more than just unreasonable. As thoughts about James ran through her head, she had made her decision - she would try to help Peter. 

Sophia sat next to the young man, whose wings disappeared in an act of discouragement as it seemed, and extended her Scythe, only to polish and clean her scythe with a red cloth. She took her time doing so, aiming to remove any kind of residuals the battle might have left on it. Turning her head to Peter in the meantime, she glanced at him with a caring, almost scared look. "Something on your mind, Peter?", she asked, quickly turning her attention back to the Weapon.

Before James took the chance of approaching the Estranged Assassins, he looked behind him and saw Tes and Talen behind him. "Ladies! What the fuck are you doing at this hour? It's a bit dark for you two, is it not?" he said, looking at the night sky. "Don't worry about it. I've seen worse in my career." he continued, calling out his blade and starts approaching the fifty replicas. "Hey, bitch. Want to taste my blade? Yeah! Motherfucker!" he taunted, slicing one of the replicas every minute as they started charging back at him.

Back at camp though...

"I hope that twat is doing okay... Hate for him to act all cocky and start being a prick..." Meguri started thinking, though it's not just James that had to be concerned about. Tes and Talen had set off to help him, but Sophia and Peter can be seen in some distance from the camp having a conversation. "Looks like I'm on my own... Guess I'll look after this place." she said, but that was before ten Isolated Emperors can be seen from the distance. "Those dicks again!" she shouted, and readies her knives. "This is utter bull. How are we meant to survive tonight with this many replicas?" she questioned. It doesn't look like there's many, but because Isolated Emperors are the most difficult out of all the replicas, something had to be done. "I have this weapon orb with me that belonged to Ron... May be I could summon him?" She thought, and gives it a try. She breaks the weapon orb belonging to Ron and sends him to the fray. A spell caster's circle appears around Meguri and bursts into red and black flames, before the weapon Ron wielded appears in the middle, prompting Meguri to back out.

Then a being appeared, a cyborg. The summon was successful and Ron starts to get up. "Meguri? What are you doing summoning me in camp?" he said, giving out a heavy sigh, then getting up. "Those guys? Fine. I'll give them a taste of my blade. Watch." he instructed, taking out his Nemesis blade from his back. "This will hurt. I suggest moving to a safe distance..." he continued, promting Meguri to rush off to where James is about to fight on his end.

"INITIATING FATAL ABILITY..."

"Tera Flare!"

The spell was chanted, and one of the giant stars above the sky starts falling at a rapid speed. Ron dismisses himself back to James and Meguri's homeworld before the spell lands on the replicas, which will take time.

"One hour before Tera Flare makes a landing."

"Thanks, Ron. Now, to get outta here!" Meguri said, approaching James and fights off several Estranged Assassins in his vicinity. "Meg! Was that the master?" he questioned, looking at the star that's about to fall near them. "Yeah, that's him. I managed to summon him for some reason. Don't ask me why..." Meguri replied, looking behind her as Isolated Emperors started giving chase. "This is just great. How are we meant to defeat them? We got about thirty left this side and another ten coming!" James complained, but he knew he hasn't got time for such thing.

Back at James and Meguri's homeworld

"Holy shit... I should never have left. Look at them!" Ron said, panicking. He is up against 300 thousand replicas all over the city. 10 thousand Nightmare Gunbladers, three thousand Illegal Alchemists, 16 thousand Convicted Strategists, 20 thousand Genocidal Red Moons, 40 thousand Isolated Emperors, 100 thousand Darkness Sharpshooters, 11 thousand Emotionless Dolls, 50 thousand Cold-Hearted Samurais and 50 thousand Remorseless Keys. We have no time to describe them all, since there are so many... But the things to note here are, Remorseless Keys wield ten Flying Keyblades, not just two or four. Just as Ron thinks he had seen enough, another five thousand Dimwitted Orphans can be seen from a distance that isn't reachable yet. "Fuck's sake. Lemme get this done and over with and I'll have to kill this lot as well! Three hundred thousand? Gimme a break..." he complained, but starts the fight anyway.

Back in camp

An hour has passed, assuming that everyone had managed to assist James... The star from the Tera Flare weapon ability Ron had cast lands near the camp and flattens all ten replicas, breaking them apart, but still managed to keep living. Shards of the flaming star can be seen when the camp mates come back and to be fair, the camp that was supposed to be there for the night is now in sparks of flame. The ground can also be seen with a gaping hole in the middle of the campfire. "Ron... You irresponsible ARSEHOLE!" Meguri shouted upon seeing the temporary camp in cinders. Fortunately the supplies weren't burnt off yet, Meguri should have them kept in a safe place like every good little girl would. "I have to tend to the camp, James. Sorry, you're on your own!" she said to James, apologising. "Couldn't give a shit anyway, lemme at them!" he responded. A bit rude of him...

He went along and charged straight at the thirty replicas, still haven't been finished off yet... Who knows whether James would survive or not?

A deep breath had entered Peter's lungs with a sigh following it, his eyes finding his feet and focusing on them. Bare to the elements, as they should be. He was more or less an animal-monster-thing, he didn't need shoes, though he didn't mind wearing them. But, just like his feet, his team is exposed out here. A handful of them ran off and he is unaware of their current position or status, and a few of them are still here. They were split up already. That'd be exactly what John would want, an easier engagement, initial stage attack. Peter spent the next few minutes being anxious, and casting his eyes around the camp to anticipate such an attack. John was a diligent worker. If he's waiting, it's only because he has some other goal in mind other than slaughtering them and taking their food to continue his own selfish survival. Well, that or John had honestly changed. Peter gave himself a small smile before frowning again. 

Sophia seemed anxious as well, but for what? Peter just couldn't tell. He watched her briefly as she grew closer to have a seat near him. She was apparently trying to keep her hands busy with something, he didn't pay too much attention. After their last conversation he was a little worried he had scared her off. Being quite adept at not being intelligent around females, it wasn't uncommon for Peter to say or do something stupid. A fair excuse, what happened between the two of them earlier was most likely his doing. She then gave him a scared yet caring look. How odd. Could she somehow feel his anxiety growing overwhelmingly? Peter wouldn't be able to know if she did possess a power that enabled her to literally do that or not. Either way, she must have picked up on some of his awkward downcast frowning. And, maybe something else lead her to that look."Something on your mind, Peter?" Came some words in her voice, he didn't realize it, but her question somehow made him feel better. 

Peter looked back down to his feet and tried a smile, but it crumpled back down into a frown. "It's my brother." He spoke at her volume of choice, careful not to share too much. "I"m worried about what he might do." 

Tesability got to James much faster than Talen did, but that was the blessing of being able to fly. With outstretched wings did the digital dragon zip through the group, some of the blades slicing into her as she did, though none too deeply to be worrisome.

The places where the blades cut into her started shimmering dimly, a careful and extremely-close look to reveal the tiniest of numbers constantly switching between 1 and 0. A grin appeared on her muzzle as she spotted one of the replicas that was a tiny bit more 'plump' than the rest before swooping in...

...and to possibly even the various replicas' amazement, picked the relatively-fat bastard off the ground before Throwing it back into a larger group of them, not all of them managing to duck out of the way in time. The one replica it did land dead-center on made a rather-resounding crunch upon impact.

"Way to go with that Throw, Tes," Talen belted out upon getting into range of the fight, staff in hands and ready to defend herself as needed. "See if you can blast this group into kingdom come! Static Discharge!"

"Won shtowm kummin' up!"

Flying above the group, Tesability's scales began to spark a lot as she rose above the ground before finally releasing the storm that she had become upon the ground below, nailing some of the replicas, but not all.

One of them, however...

...Talen immediately turned about, staff vertical in position as a much-larger blade met with it, appearing to have kept her from becoming sliced in the middle until she realized the impact was not that hard of one. She looked up with her brownish-silver eyes into the eyes of the replica that had tried to end her right there, meeting with vivid-red orbs and a devious grin on its face.

As suddenly as it struck, the odd Estranged Assassin backed away and rejoined the others in their own fights as she checked her weapon, seeing a slice that now led to the metal core of the weapon...

"The hell was that all about?"

Archived