Yu-Gi-Oh! Overseas Battle! [IC Thread] [Started/Accepting] [PG-13]

Chaotic Angel

A few hours later, and Kane's duel ended yet again in defeat.

Kane & Student A: 0

Lecturer Data: 7000

"You gotta be kidding me..." Kane said, disappointed at the result. He then proceeds to booking a holiday to the dueling arena. After the booking was complete, letters started being sent out to people from all over the world. It became apparent that Kane spent all of his savings just to get to one place. "Right... Nothing to do about that... Looking forward to meeting new people though. Time to represent England, I guess..." Kane said. "Thanks for the help anyway, man. Shame we got defeated, but it's alright." he concluded, thanking his fellow colleague for his time. "It's alright, take care of yourself then, yeah?" the student said, leaving Kane behind.

"I'll pack my bags in the morning..." Kane said, only to look at the short letter that wasn't there before.

"Eh?"

Kane,

I have sent letters to everyone involved, not only should they be aware, but you will be meeting with these people and you will be dueling in teams most of the time.

The journey you will about to go through is one harsh journey. Fortunately they're all phoneys, the people you are about to face. To be fair though, they're nothing but pure fakery. But they are miles stronger than they should be. Be very careful as you make your way to the airport tomorrow. I've only booked a one way ticket to the dueling arena. All you have to do is find the other ticket that leads you back to the country of your choice.

But, it's not easy. The dueling arena you are about to go to is right next to Japan, where the epidemic took place and you are not too far away from it. Once the epidemic is within your grasp, you will see your Life Points decrease by one every three seconds. It may be slow, but time will pass faster than you can walk to Kyoto Temple. Twice.

I will warn you again, because I will not do so in the future: When you embark on that journey, defeat every single person you see in the dueling arena and triumph so you can become the top duelist.

Remember: Work as a team. If you can't, then there is no point being there.

From, Mister X. Purely because no one wants to know me.

"Mister X, eh? Wait, next to Japan? Oh... Hell no."

Surely, Kane wouldn't want to risk going... That, or he is quite reluctant to.

Sorry, but it's happening anyway. Good luck to you all. Everything we do from here on in, will only get harder.

Alice had finally made it back to her room after that annoyingly long ordeal. As she opened the door she looked down and noticed a letter has been slid under her door. This day was definitely interesting. At this point she realized that the two events may have been actually connected. Well its not like I have anything better to do anyway. She noted out loud. She actually opened the letter and proceeded to read this...invitation?

Alice,

I have sent letters to everyone involved, not only should they be aware, but you will be meeting with these people and you will be dueling in teams most of the time.

The journey you will about to go through is one harsh journey. Fortunately they're all phoneys, the people you are about to face. To be fair though, they're nothing but pure fakery. But they are miles stronger than they should be. Be very careful as you make your way to the airport tomorrow. I've only booked a one way ticket to the dueling arena. All you have to do is find the other ticket that leads you back to the country of your choice.

But, it's not easy. The dueling arena you are about to go to is right next to Japan, where the epidemic took place and you are not too far away from it. Once the epidemic is within your grasp, you will see your Life Points decrease by one every three seconds. It may be slow, but time will pass faster than you can walk to Kyoto Temple. Twice.

I will warn you again, because I will not do so in the future: When you embark on that journey, defeat every single person you see in the dueling arena and triumph so you can become the top duelist.

Alice read this annoying letter and could only raise an eyebrow. This weird seeing as there wasn't a person who had made any kind of contact with her for some kind of overseas adventure, even worse there wasn't even a meeting place for this foolish thing. Whoever Mister X is, does not plan things that well. In addition to that this whole concept of teamwork was strictly foreign to her. Where was this even coming from. On the other hand this was definitely entertaining meaning she should at least give it some attention. Though it looks like the only thing she could do is wait around for further instruction. It was weird to go along and become a willing member of this foolishness.

Alexander finally returned to his room, after having some cake with Isabella. As he opened the door, he found a letter which said:

Alexander,

Alexander was scared to return to Japan, he knew that the epidemic wasn't a good thing... But he had to!

Chase woke up seeing the clock as he knew it was almost time for his flight to Leave to head over to the Ireland Duel Academy where he could possible find some more answers to his thousands of unanswered Questions. Before he got to his feet, he picked up his deck box, seeing the two Blank Synchro Monsters still.[I][color=steelblue]"I wonder why these two are still blank? I mean when I first Dueled I was able to See the third one, Which ever since that Day has brought just more bad things my way. Oh well.....Lets just hope someone else knows what I'm going through."[/I][/color]thought Chase putting the Cards back into his Deck box and went through his Daily Routine. Once he finished his daily cleaning and such he got Dressed backing his suitcase and his Shoulder bag full of the things he need and his Duel Disk.[color=steelblue]"Well then...Off to Ireland to find some answers. Maybe when I am Done over there I can Return to Kyoto and Finish School here, but then...I wonder if any of those students will even know if I am gone. I guess just story of My Life, Thanks to you."[/color] said Chase pulling out the card which caused him all this trouble. He then went outside seeing his D-Wheeler all ready to go. He drove off riding over to the Airport which he even marked his Wheeler to fly over with Him to Ireland. [color=steelblue]"I am actually glad that The Plane is allowing me to Take my D-Wheeler with me, Its like my only Friend on this trip."[/color] said Chase boarding the Plane Setting his sights to Ireland.

~1 hour into the Flight~
As the Flight reach a 1/3rd spot, Chase decided to get some rest but when he closed his eyes he saw something which would make him more afraid to touch the card again. Himself dueling another person when he summoned his Dragon Synchro-Monster and Causing severe wounds to the Duelist with the final Attack to the Point that the Duelist might not recover from the strike. Chase woke up Seeing it was a Dream.[color=steelblue]"What are you trying to tell me Dragon?"[/color] said Chase pulling out his Unique Dragon Card trying to understand why it chose him. He stared at the card which then he chose to make some quick changes to his Deck, removing the two Blank Synchro Monsters into his Side deck which then he took his Naturia Green Lily Dragon and Naturia Beetle Gigarock and place them in his Deck which then he looked out the window. He then just look out the window as no one was sitting next to him. [color=steelblue][I]"Thank god that no one saw those Two Naturia Monsters since then they would know those are the two Rare Prototype cards."[/color][/I] thought Chase as he rested feeling the nightmares of the Dragon. Once he awoke the Plane was landing in Ireland.[color=steelblue]"Finally, lets get the D-Wheeler and get on to the school."[/color] said Chase which then he got up getting his suitcase and his shoulder bag and went to get his D-Wheeler to ride off to the Academy. He then got onto his Wheeler, Putting on his Helmet and Goggles and Rode off seeing the Irish country side while riding off. He then rode closer to the Academy.[I][color=steelblue]"Well we're getting closer to the School, lets hope we can find some strong duelists who can withstand you Dragon."[/I][/color] thought Chase accelerating his D-Wheeler.

Chase then drove up seeing the Duel Academy in Ireland. "Well it seems like this is the place, Well lets see if we could get this to work and understand the Dragon which I was given." thought Chase which he got off his D-Wheeler. "YO! Nice D-Wheeler, Must be a nice gift from your Parents. I wonder how much it cost you to get this Wheeler." said a Student walking over running his hand on the frame of the Bike. Chase Got up looked over to him. ".......No....I built the Frame and Parts myself....The Dueling System on it doesn't run yet." said Chase looking over to the guy seeing that he has many people following him. "Well then Home built it seems ya? Well then it must give it to me as Tribute to pass into the Academy. There is a toll to get into the school and seeing that you might not have much money, I will just take your D-Wheeler." said the School Bully. Chase then got into his shoulder bag pulling out his White/Green Duel Disk placing his Deck into it silently. "Oh it seems like you got a Death wish Dueling me huh? Well let me tell you this Punk, I never Lost a Duel yet and I won't lose one today. Get my Disk and make it snappy!" said the Bully getting his Duel Disk from his grunts and both Chase and the Bully stood off in a Dueling stance. Both of the Duelists then said at the same time DUEL!
Chase: 8000
Bully: 8000

"I will go first. said the Bully Drawing his Card. He smiled seeing it as a card he hoped to Draw. "I Normal Summon T.G Catapult Dragon to the field in Attack Mode." Said the Bully as a Dragon Creature Clawed its way out of the ground staring down Chase. "Then I use his Special Ability to Special Summon from my hand, T.G. Jet Falcon in ATK Mode." said the bully special summoning a Bright Green Bird with Machine-like Armor around it. Both Monsters stared down Chase. "Next I tune my T.G Jet Falcon with my T.G Catapult Dragon to Synchro Summon T.G Hyper Librarian in ATK Mode." said the Bully as the Falcon flew up turning into Green Rings and Formed into a link of three rings around the Dragon and thus opened a gate like portal summoning forth a Spellcaster-Type Being with a book in his hand. "That ends my turn. Lets see what the new guy has got." said the Bully.
[spoiler=T.G. Catapult Dragon]
Lv.2, EARTH, Dragon/Effect, 900 ATK, 1300 DEF
Once Per Turn, You can Special Summon 1 Lv. 3 or lower T.G Monster from your hand.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=T.G. Jet Falcon]
Lv. 3, WIND, Winged Beast/Effect/Tuner, 1400 ATK, 1200 DEF
If this card is Sent to the graveyard as a Synchro Material Monster, Inflict 500 Damage to your Opponent.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=T.G. Hyper Librarian]
Lv.5, DARK, Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect, 2400 ATK, 1800 DEF
1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Monsters
While this card is Face-up on the field, Each time a Synchro Monster(s) is Synchro Summoned, Draw 1 Card for Each.[/spoiler]
Chase: 7500

Chase then silently drew his card and looked at the cards in his hand.
[spoiler=Chase's Hand]
Naturia Butterfly, Double Summon, Naturia Pumpkin, Naturia Fruitfly, Barkion's Bark, Draining Shield[/spoiler]
"First off.....I activate the Spell Card, Double Summon.....With this card I can Normal Summon twice this turn. I Normal Summon Naturia Pumpkin and Naturia Fruitfly." said Chase as a Bright Green Pumpkin popped out of the ground along side a Fly which had the body of a Strawberry and a Blackberry. "Next......I activate Pumpkin's Special Ability which allows me to Special Summon 1 Naturia Monster from my hand. I special summon Naturia Butterfly to the field in DEF Mode." said Chase as a Butterfly flew around him then sat in its Defense Mode. "I Set 1 Card Face-Down and now due to my Naturia Fruitfly's Special Ability, your T.G. Hyper Librarian loses 300 ATK for Every Naturia Monster I control on my side of the field. So your Librarian's ATK is reduced from 2400 to 1500 ATK. I end my Turn." said Chase as the turn passed back to the Bully.
[spoiler=Naturia Pumpkin]
Lv.4, EARTH, Plant/Effect, 1400 ATK, 800 DEF
When this card is Normal Summoned, If your Opponent controls a Monster, you can Special Summon 1 Naturia Monster from your Hand.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Naturia Butterfly]
Lv.3, EARTH, Insect/Effect, 500 ATK, 1200 DEF
Once Per Turn, When your Opponent's Monster declares an Attack, you can Send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard and Negate the Attack.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Naturia Fruitfly]
Lv.3, EARTH, Insect/Effect, 800 ATK, 1500 DEF
All Face-up Monsters your Opponent controls loses 300 ATK and DEF for each Face-up Naturia monster you control. Once Per Turn, you can Select 1 Face-up Monster your Opponent Control's with 0 DEF and Take control of it.[/spoiler]
The Bully begun to Laugh. "YOU PLAN TO BEAT ME USING THOSE CHILDISH CARDS! THAT IS A FUNNY JOKE! Right now Joke time is over so Draw." said the Bully seeing the card which could help him get more of a chance to win. "I Normal Summon T.G Cyber Magician." said the Bully as a Tiny Magician Summoned itself to his side of the field. "Now when I perform a Synchro Summoning of a T.G Monster using my T.G. Cyber Magician I can use T.G Monsters in my hand a Synchro Material. Now then I turn my T.G. Cyber Magician on the field with my T.G Rush Rhino in my hand to Synchro Summon T.G. Power Gladiator." said the Bully as his Cyber Magician launched himself up tuning with the T.G Rush Rhino in his hand to form a Cybernetic Armored Gladiator. "And as seen, my Hyper Librarian lets me Draw 1 Card when a Synchro Monster is Synchro Summoned." said the Bully drawing one card then setting it. "NOW then T.G Hyper Librarian, Attack his Naturia Fruit Fly and return my Monster's Attack Points to their glory!" said the Bully as the Hyper Librarian rushed over to Destroy the Fruitfly only to be blocked by the face-Down Card, Draining Shield. "Ok not bad, Now you get 1500 LP But right now I will not let that Fruitfly remain on the field, T.G Power Gladiator, ATTACK!" said the Bully as the Monster rushed over only to be protected once more. "By sending the top card of my deck to the graveyard......My Naturia Butterfly can protect my Fruitfly for this turn." said Chase as he sent his top card, Spiritual Earth Arts - Kurogane to the graveyard to Negate the attack. the bully scuffed and ended his turn.
[spoiler=T.G. Cyber Magician]
Lv.1, LIGHT, Spellcaster/Effect/Tuner, 0 ATK, 0 DEF
If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster for the Synchro Summon of a T.G. Synchro Monster, You can use T.G. Monsters in your hand as Non-Tuner Synchro Material Monsters. During the End Phase of the turn this Card on the field was Destroyed and Sent to the graveyard, you can Add 1 T.G. Monster from your deck to your hand Except T.G. Cyber Magician.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=T.G Power Gladiator]
Lv.5, EARTH, Warrior/Synchro/Effect, 2300 ATK, 1000 DEF
1 Tuner + 1 or More Non-Tuner T.G. Monsters
During Battle between this Attacking Monster and a Defense Position Monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, Inflict Piercing Damage. When this card on the field is Destroyed, Draw 1 Card.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Draining Shield]
Trap
When an Opponent's Attacking Monster Declares an Attack: Target the Attacking Monster; Negate the Attack and if you do, gain LF equal to that Target's ATK.[/spoiler]
Chase: 9000

Chase then Drew his card seeing Naturia Guardian."Well then it seems I can just activate my Barkion's Bark and stop his Face-Down from turning up and use my Naturia Guardian and my Naturia Pumpkin to Xyz Summon, but I need to pull this off and to do that I need.......its Help." thought Chase getting his mind clear but it seem because of his choice, Chase was now becoming aggressive. "Now that your T.G Power Gladiator's DEF is now 0 by my Naturia Fruitfly Ability, I can now take control of it for my own use." said Chase sending his Fruitfly to steal his Gladiator and placing it on his side of the field. "But I am not Done Just Yet, I use the Spell Card, Barkion's Bark which since I have a Naturia Monster on my side of the field I can Prevent all Trap Cards from Activating this turn. Next I Normal Summon my Naturia Guardian." said Chase as a Gigantic Tree Being was formed on his side of the field. "Well now since another Naturia Monster is on my side of the field, your Hyper Librarian loses another 300 ATK points making it 1200 ATK Points. Perfect. BATTLE PHASE, Naturia Guardian Attack T.G. Hyper Librarian!" said Chase as the Monstrous Tree rushed over crushing the Librarian to Dust. Bully: 7200 "Now then, Naturia Pumpkin, Naturia Fruitfly, T.G. Power Gladiator, Attack Him Directly." said Chase with a cold tone as the three Monsters rushed him inflict what felt like real wounds onto this man. Bully: 2700 Chase then with a wicked and Evil Smile moved to his Main Phase 2. "First I will overlay my Level 4 Naturia Pumpkin and my Level 4 Naturia Guardian to Xyz Summon the Rank 4 Naturia Autumn Forest Dragon Helianthus!" said Chase as his two Naturia Monsters entered the Overlay network and out of it came this Sunflower-Like Dragon taking his place on Chase's Side of the field. "But I am not Done, Now I will Tune my Naturia Butterfly with your T.G. Power Gladiator........Blanketing the Land with an Icy Cold, Only a Single Rose stands tall in this icy Path SYNCHRO SUMMON LEVEL 8 WINTER TUNDRA SYNCHRO DRAGON!" said Chase with a Insane like feel to it as the Butterfly tuned with the Gladiator and Descended from the Sky was a Blue Rose-like Dragon which it stared down the Bully. As the Dragon was summoned, Chase's normal blue eyes became supernatural blue and his Blue Mark on his arm glow with a burning rage as others could see it now. "Turn End" he Said coldly.
[spoiler=Naturia Guardian]
Lv.4, EARTH, Planet/Effect, 1600 ATK, 400 DEF
When your Opponent Normal Summons a Monster, This card gains 300 ATK until the End Phase.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Barkion's Bark]
Spell
Activate only if you control a face-up Naturia Monster, your Opponent cannot activate Trap Cards this Turn.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Naturia Autumn Forest Dragon Helianthus]
R.4, EARTH Dragon/Xyz/Effect, 2100 ATK, 1600 DEF
2 Level 4 Naturia Monsters
Once Per Turn, When a Spell, Trap, or Monster Card Effect would Target a Naturia Synchro Monster, Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to Negate the Activation of the Card and Send it to the Bottom of your Opponent's Deck. This Card Cannot Attack the Turn this Effect is Used.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Winter Tundra Synchro Dragon]
Lv.8, WATER, Dragon/Synchro/Effect, 2500 ATK, 2000 DEF
1 Tuner + 1 or more Non Tuner Monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, Increase your Life Points Equal to the Number of Spell and Trap Cards on Both Sides of the Field. You can Activate both of these Effects Once Per Turn.
1: if A Level 5 or Higher Monster Effect Targets a Card on your side of the field, Discard 1 Card from your hand to the graveyard to Negate the Effect and Destroy it, Then increase your Life Points Equal to the Monster's level x 100.
2: When a Spell or Trap Card targets a Card on your side of the field, Send 1 Spell or Trap Card on your side of the field to the graveyard to negate the activation of the card and Destroy it then Increase this card's Attack Points by 500 until the end of the turn.[/spoiler]
Bully: 2700

The Bully then begun to feel a bit scared seeing this Large and Unknown Dragon Staring down at him which begun to make him feel Nervous. "M-my Turn, Draw...said the Bully feeling the massive Pressure coming down on him from this Dragon. "I-I Set one Monster Face-Down and I end my Turn." said the Bully as he Passed his Turn over to Chase. Chase then Drew his card seeing the Spell Card Mage Power. "I activate the Spell Card Mage Power and I equip it to my Synchro Dragon. Now it gains a 500 ATK and DEF point boost thanks to Mage power being the only Spell/Trap Card I control. Now then Battle Phase, Naturia Autumn Forest Dragon Helianthus, Attack His Face-Down Monster!" said Chase with such an Aggressive tone as the Dragon was about to pounce on the Monster but then the Bully played his face-down Trap Card, Sakuretsu Armor. "Sorry Kid you're too slow for me." said the Bully. Chase begun to Laugh. "by sending Mage Power to the graveyard, I can Negate that Trap of yours and Destroy it, then my Winter Tundra Synchro Dragon Gains an Extra 500 ATK points for the rest of the turn, Now if you don't mind, DESTROY HIS MONSTER!" said Chase as his Xyz Monster ripped appart his Face-Down card, Tuningware. "Now then, Winter Tundra Synchro Dragon, End It!" said Chase so coldly as if ice was in his veins as the Dragon Lashed out, Inflicting wounds on the Bully as his LP reached 0 and the Holograms left the field.
[spoiler=Mage Power]
Spell
The Equipped Monster gains 500 ATK and DEF for each Spell/Trap card you control.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Sakuretsu Armor]
Trap
When an Opponent's Monster Declares an Attack: Target the Attacking Monster; Destroy that Target.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Tuningware]
Lv.1, LIGHT, Machine/Effect, 100 ATK, 300 DEF
If this card is used for a Synchro Summon, you can Treat its as a Level 2 Monster. If this card is sent to the graveyard for a Synchro Summon, Draw 1 card.[/spoiler]
Bully: 0

Chase then looked seeing the damage he has done this time and just remove his deck placing it back into his deck box then got onto his D-Wheeler and just drove off out of there as he returned to the school dorms a bit off the campus and went to the room he was given. "I did it again didn't I? I hurt someone with my Power and my Dragon...............I think my Dueling is becoming way too dangerous to keep this up." thought Chase as he looked to the wall which then he thought he wouldn't be a fit here.

Archived