Yu-Gi-Oh! Overseas Battle! [IC Thread] [Started/Accepting] [PG-13]

Chaotic Angel

OoC Thread

---

Duel Academies around Tokyo are shutting down. The shutdown is imminent. So, what's next for the students currently studying in Japan? They must move abroad to study. So, may I introduce you to Kane Underwood. A boy who was born an esper with an ability to duel as well. Before he leaves, he picks up his deck and makes his way to the airport. Alongside the rest of his belongings. "Duel Academies from all over are shutting?" Kane said at the airport, but then looks over at the newspaper, to the point eighty percent of all other schools are closing too. "So all the other schools are closing too?" he thought, as he walked into one of the airport gates leading to Heathrow. "It's about time I started a new life, abroad... Mother, Father... I will make you proud..." he also thought. Two hours later, he was in the plane ready for take off. Fortunately the plane had some good meals for him to eat...

15 hours later...

Kane arrives at London Heathrow airport, does all the procedures and passing immigration without problem. Two minutes in, he collects his belongings and headed for a two hour drive to Portsmouth by taxi, where he would be living in the days to come. A University there would be expecting him. Of course, hadn't he done the procedures, he would still be in Japan with nothing to study.

Two hours later...

Kane arrives in Portsmouth unsure what he was about to face, then he saw replica duelists trying to cause trouble but, because he had to buy a duel disk after his arrival, the best he could do was use his esper ability to lift up a lamp post from the streets and threw it at the unknown duelist, thus knocking him straight out.

"Sorry, had to be done, mate! Gotta do some shopping now, though!"

The boy left the unconscious duelist behind, toppled with a somewhat heavy lamp post on his back and headed for town.

As soon as he reached for town, he finds a shop that focuses entirely on dueling and goes in. He buys the stuff, which cost only £100 much to his surprise and left again. "Only a hundred big ones? Very nice!" he said, elated. However, as soon as he reached University, he became bored again. "I have to sit through this bullcrap for three years? Here goes nothing..."

He goes inside and begins his first lecture of his life abroad. Most of it would be useless though. He took some notes based on what is required of dueling and on top of it, he scribbled on his note book and drew some pictures. Mostly because he was bored, he follows this action by looking through his deck and rearranging them as he sees fit.

"This goes here, and there and... Why am I missing a card?" he thought, looking through his deck and realised he left his card with the unknown duelist he knocked out earlier. "Crap. What have I done? Oh well, best look through it after the lecture.... I don't have time for this." he said, falling asleep throughout the second half of the lecture.

The alarm clock rang for the 3rd without Alexander noticing it.

He then woke up at the fifth time the alarm clock rang

"OMG, i'm gonna be so so so late!, better run" he said while eating a toast, getting dressed and putting the last thing in his bag.

"Ahhhh!!! i don't wanna miss the airplane!" He said while running out of his house!

"Oh wait a second my deck and the duel disk!" He putted both hardly in his bag and ran as fast as he could"

He took the metro to get to the airport.

"The airplane to London, England is gonna take off in 20 minutes" he heard a voice in the airport say.

"Pheww i arrived just in time".

He did all the procedures and was on the airplane just in time.

"Ok so my place is here!" He was in first class, his dad got him that even though in Alexander's opinion wasn't necessary at all, but it was a nice thing.

The food in first class was good, and he watched a few movies to help him make the 15/16 hours journey less painful.

The plane landed everyone was cheering.

Alexander called a taxi and went to his dueling college in London.

He was looking out his taxi's window and saw the beautiful London scenery, the Big Ben, The London eye and a bunch of people.

He then arrived at his room in his dueling college and he started to unpack the bags.

"This is gonna be fun!"

The tea was pretty nice this time of day Alice noted as she was having fun watching the sun rise in the morning. Alice rarely slept and when she did slept lightly. This didn't disrupt her faculties at all. It took a little more than an hour to go through the five stages of sleep. She was fine watching the sun and reading a book. What was hilarious was that this was her daily routine. Alice was simply having fun reading some historical fiction. A fictional retelling of the American War of Independence. Of course that was simply the setting for some story about an assassin who was doing missions. In truth this was some...thing that one of her classmates had come up with. Some novelization of a popular game of some kind. Alice just rolled her eyes as she read this dribble. "Americans...and this is why you all have Lipton." She muttered to herself.

As time passed she managed to turn on the TV to view the latest update about the whole school closing situation. As she watched she was simply weighing the options on starting over again or defending this idiocy. As she drifted deep in thought she took another sip of tea and pulled open her laptop. Well I've already come this far, I see no reason not to continue. Alice had spent some of her time writing on forums and commenting on popular social media threads defending the duel schools. Of course she didn't believe all the words she said, but they were filled with the necessary epitaphs and buzz words that show her students she "cared." 

The clock started to ring and she was able to see that it was time for her to attend a "lecture." More eye rolling and more heavy sighing. It was therapeutic to get these out of the way so she could go and smile with her classmates for the rest of the day. As she gathered all of her belongings she made her way down to the lecture hall to hear about how this combination of cards that are better than that combination of cards. But it didn't matter, this was just a cost of living the simple life. She made her way to the hall and it was clear that she was one of the earlier attendees to the lecture. Maybe this day would yield something of interest. 

Michael Green looked at the grand collection of building that were the Duel Academy of Shannon, Ireland. Well, they were'nt THAT grand, but they were still nice to look at. Many people from Japan had started moving schools when they learned that Duel Academies around Tokyo were shutting down, and Michael was one of them. Michael had always liked his school in Japan, but he didn't complain when he heard he was being transferred to the beer swigging country of Ireland... That was until he heard of the strict "No drinking" policy at his academy. "It's a little disappointing that we aren't allowed to drink at this school, isn't that what Ireland's all about?" As Michael said this to himself a young, male professor walked past him and gave him a smile. "Hey, you better not think about it young man. We don't want to get new students expelled so early on in the year." The professor once again gave a small smile as well as a little chuckle before walking off. Michael began to walk towards the boy's dormitory, as stated by one of the signs in the large campus.

Arana woke up, looking at her clock she saw she had just over an hour before she would need to leave to catch her flight. Getting showered and dressed, she picked up her suitcase and headed downstairs. Grabbing a quick breakfast she checked to make sure she had her ticket and passport and headed off. Arriving at the airport, Arana went through security, then browsed in the shops for anything to read for the flight. Seeing nothing of interest, Arana went to board her flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 15 hours of flying Arana disembarked at London's Heathrow airport to get her next flight to Ireland. Getting something quick to eat, Arana boarded her flight to Ireland, and prepared for her journey to the School's campus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at her new school, Arana looked around. She would need to find somewhere to stay for the time being, but she needed to get acquainted with the school and introduce herself. Finding her way to the Principals office, Arana introduced herself and headed off to her class. She had no idea how transfer students introduced themselves over here so she just thought she would do the basics, give a brief description of herself and sit down. Walking into the room, Arana took a quick look around. She didn't see anyone making fun of her hair colour so she assumed it was more normal in Ireland rather than Japan. "My name is Arana Hirro, I am 17 and half Japanese and half Irish. I enjoy magic and martial arts and I hope we can get along." Relieved that no-one was really making fun of her, Arana sat down at her designated seat and began taking notes. After class had finished Arana set about to find a way of income and place to stay while she was here.

Elson woke up, and got ready to travel abroad to continue his studies, nothing would stop him from doing something he loved, even if it was an epidemic. At the airplane, he noticed some familiar faces he used to see at his school in Japan. He didn't approach them, not because he was shy or something, he is not that kind of people, he was actually dizzy he would throw up at any moment.

After a long trip from Japan to Ireland, he finally arrived at his new school in County Mayo at 5 AM. Elson looked for a place to get some rest and prepare himself to his first day in his new school. He found a cheap hotel to spend this night in, near to his school.

It's morning. Elson was running like a fool looking for his class, cause he was late due his oversleeping. He didn't want to absent his first class. Luckily, he found it at the time when the class began.

'2 HOURS LATER'

"Class Dismissed" ... and everyone started to pack their thing, meanwhile Elson didn't leave early cause he was still taking some notes.

Since he had no other classes, Elson took it as a chance to find a "house" when he will live for these next years here, and to explore the hidden beauty of Scotland, or at least that what he thought...

At the School's main gate, he lightly bumped some random guys accidentally, unlucky for him, it was one of the replica duelists...

"So you're new here, huuuh", the random guy said with a malicious grin...

6:40AM JST - A rather loud 4 on the floor drum beat with a filtered but rather heavy bassline played through an alarm across from a fairly disorganized room. From it, Damian slowly woke up, attempting to hit the pause button on his iPod as his alarm kept blasting the Trance track that woke him up. He was usually used to get up a little before this time to prepare for school, but this time around, he was catching a flight. Not the best at rolling with change, this felt rather awkward, but nonetheless he continued on with his day as normal, grabbed his Deck and Duel Disk, made sure he had his passport, ticket, and suitcase, then took off as he rushedly grabbed the new DJ Mag left at his door to occupy his flight. As the cab he took passed the Academy, he couldn't help but feel slightly disturbed. Not that he saw anything shocking, but that something felt rather alarming, maybe even familiar. What could it be? That thought sat through him the rest of the way, almost chilling to his bone. When he reached the airport, he forced it off his shoulder and grabbed his things. He wasted no time going through any of the shops, just straight heading through security and down to the flight.

4:00 PM GMT - Damian's plane landed in London's Heathrow airport, and although Damian's iPod was describing "taking the night shift" and such would fit if he were still in Tokyo, he found himself in the middle of the afternoon in Europe. Although he stumbled upon it for a minute, he dragged himself to the next flight accordingly with no other words or sight seeing, directly heading way for Ireland

Soon after Damian found himself in County Mayo, he was eager to take off and settle in somewhere. He took a nearby hotel, which wasn't too far from the school. Damian struggled to rest at first, but after a long shot of nothing with it being rather late, Damian was eventually bored to sleep.

Damian found himself up earlier than expected, and found himself to school earlier than needbe. He took it to introduce himself to the principle, feeling slightly bothered comparing his all black outfit that looked something out of an 80s metal band to the rather suited and well dressed teachers he saw and the principle he approaches, but went on to introduce himself and went off to class. Before he took a seat, he introduced himself to the group of students surrounding him. "My name is Damian Dāku. I'm a Japanese 17 year old with a fascination for electronic music and producing it. I hope it won't be hard for us to get along." To his relief, he was taken light heartedly, to which he slipped aside to keep his eye on the class with a wide ruled notebook.

And like that the lecture was over. Another day of talking about why this card was better than this card. If her apathy wasn't in the true control of her emotions her eyes would definitely be twitching. Seriously though the fact that these people had the audacity to have degrees in this foolishness is an insult to the concept of education. Nevertheless she made it through another "lecture." In retrospect she realized that the life she was living was nice. All she had to do was deal with the simple card game subject and she would get to live at a school under the radar. 

Now it was time to actually play the game. She walked over to the duel fields while putting on her duel disk on and it looked like there were a bunch of students already participating in separate duels. Alice took her turn and waited at the edge of one random duel field and she watched as three males were on the opposite side trying to debate whether who would take on Alice first. After a minute of constant bickering Alice simply challenged them all at the same time. The boys looked confused, but they readily accepted the conditions. 

~~~~~Five Minutes Later~~~~~

Alice was staring across the field at 3 mechanical looking dogs with a frail 1000 attack points. However she did only have 200 lifepoints left and while she was willing to take a loss with these three males she realized that there wasn't enough time in the day to humor their little request for courtship. She drew one card and raised an eyebrow. She then held up two cards and they started to glow. Alice proceeded to slam the two cards on the table and with that two blue pillars come up on both of her sides. Pendulum Summon...In between the pillars what looked like a portal came up and a tornado of petals and leave completely over took all of the mechanical dogs and the boys. As the power of nature was destroying the dogs Alice's opponents lifepoints dropped down to 0. With that the game was over and without boasting or anything she simply got her things and left the area. That should've been enough for her to maintain some kind of appearance at the school.

As she proceed to walk around the campus she looked at Duel Academia Irish branches social media. It seemed that some female students had taken pictures of some a couple new "hot" transfer students in County Mayo. Alice tilted her head as she could only roll her eyes at the frivolity of females.

Alexander after he tidied up his room, went to the morning lesson.

The teacher made him introduce himself to the rest of the class

"Hi i'm Alexander Hope, i'm 18 years old, i like fairytales and horror. Hope we can all get along!"

Today, Alexander was very nicely dressed. He was wearing a colored t-shirt with an Adventure Time design on it, a grey beanie, a grey jumper/jacket hybrid and a pair of jeans.

The lesson ended just for lunch time. Since he didn't know where the cafeteria was and the campus was gigantic, he just followed the masses.

For lunch he ate some Fish & Chips, then the lessons restarted.

-2 Hours Later-

The lessons finished, and it was free-time period, where everyone could just use their time how they liked around the campus.

Some of his nice classmates helped him and showed Alexander around the campus.

A lot of people went to the Tea Room, where everyone could duel or enjoy some tea and pastries. There also was a library.

Alexander decided to go to the Tea Room. "Wow this place looks very nice!" 

As soon as he entered, a guy challenged him in a duel.

"Okay, why not!" Alexander said as he too out his Duel Disk and deck.

-Later-

Alexander only had 300 LPs left, a set monster, Storybook of Dreams, and 2 Fairy Beasts in his hand. While his opponent had a Garunix on his side of the field. "Another turn like this one and i'm done!"he thought.

His opponent attacked destroying the set Fairy Beast which was a Cheshire cat, making him return the Garunix to his hand. So the opponent ended his turn.

"Ok, Draw!" "Perfect" he thought, it was a 3rd Fairy Beast monster!

"Now i activate Storybook of Dreams, then i use it's effect to Fusion Summon, Fairy Legend Grimm Brothers" so he attacked with it and won the duel

After all of his boring lectures were over, Michael noticed two of his classmates dueling about 30 meters away from him on a nice patch of green grass. One of them was a beautiful, red-headed girl, who was using what looked like an extremely unusual deck. After watching her defeat, Michael approached her. "Hey there, can I have a look at your deck?" The girl stared at him with her pretty red eyes for a moment, with a confused look on her face, before responding. "Oh, you're one of those exchange students! Silly me, how could I forgot you so quickly?" She facepalmed, then giggled. "Anyway, how about I show you my fancy deck in a duel?" Michael's eyes lit up, and he instantly unfolded his black and green Duel Disk.

"Let's duel!"

"Yeah!" She shouted as she opened up her bright orange Duel Disk.

~~~15 Minutes Later~~~

"Synchro Summon! Come on out, my beautiful beast, Naturia Barkion!" Michael watched as his opponent called out a giant dragon made of bark. "Now my brave dragon, destroy that pesky Schwarzschild Limit Dragon!" Both of the dragons started to swipe at each other with their tails, and were only interrupted by Michael's voice.

"Trap activate, Burst Breath! This card lets me-"

"No it doesn't! Barkion's effect activates!" She quickly responded in a cheerful voice. "I can banish two cards from my Graveyard to stop your trap cards from activating!" Michael watched as his opponent removed the two monsters used to summon the girl's dragon from the Graveyard in her Duel Disk.Then, he watched as his dragon got dominated by his opponent's, and his life points dropped to a measly 450. "I'm done with my turn!" The girl gave of a flashy smile, then stopped.

"Wait... We don't even know each others names! I'm Jessie Patterson!"

"Oh... Um, I'm Michael Green. Anyway, it's my turn!" Michael drew a card, then looked down at his Duel Disk, only to see he had no cards left in his Deck. "Well, Jessie, you're really giving me a hard time. I have no more cards in my Deck, so I've gotta win this turn!" Michael added the card he drew to his hand, to make a total of 5 cards, and none on the field. "I activate my spell card, Quantum Photon Ritual! By tributing my Alexandrite Dragon in my hand, I can Ritual Summon Paladin of Photon Dragon! And now, Paladin's effect. By tributing it, I can Special Summon Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon from my Deck!"

"Did you forget?! You have no cards in your-"

"I'm not done. I can also Summon one from my hand! Come out, my mighty dragon, Galaxy-Eyes!" Michael saw a hint of panic in his opponent's eye. "But I still haven't Normal Summoned yet, and if I control a level eight monster, I can Summon Parsec, the Interstellar Dragon without tributes! Now I'll be overlaying my two level eight dragons! Xyz Summon!" Michaeal's dragons overlapped with each other, and in a bright light, they called out a new dragon.

"Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon!" Jessie jumped back.

"W-W-What is that?!"

"I'll tell you what it is. It's a Rank 8 Dragon with 4000 attack points. Now, go, my greatest Dragon!"

"Yikes! Well... I still have 3100 life, so you still won't be able to beat me, even if this attack connects!"

"Well, Jessie, it seems you have a lot to learn, cause I'm using Prime Photon Dragon's effect! When it battles, I can detach an Overlay Unit from it to make it gain 200 attack points for each Rank on the field! There are currently eight ranks, all belonging to Prime Photon Dragon, so its attack rises to 5600!"

"Waaaa... That's enough to wipe out all of my life points in one go. Noooo!!!" Both players watched as Michael's dragon flew up into the air and produced a light beam from it mouth, which then shot out at the wooden dragon below, and knocking its owner's life points to 0.

"Well then, Jessie... That was a great duel! See you around some time." And before anyone had a chance to say any more, Michael fled the scene.

After a few long hours of lectures, notes, and a lunch break in between, Damian decided to make an attempt at gaining friends. That being said, this wasn't the easiest thing for how shy he had been. It was a conflicting matter for him. As he walked through, he noticed a girl along the way with interestingly white hair and a similar black outfit to Damian's he decided to approach her. It appeared that she was just finishing a duel. As he came closer, he noticed a creature with an angel-like structure, but a face similar to a hawk, maybe an owl, and a fiendish look. As he drew closer, suddenly, her eyes glowed red, blinding Damian for a moment and with that, she suddenly became further away. As he helplessly attempted to catch up to her, a voice called from behind him:

"Don't mind her, she's always like that. Strange one she is." The unnamed figure noted. Similar to the girl, he appeared in white hair, but wore a rather long black coat, with his fingers concealed by gloves, as if arriving from a cold urban area.

"Yes, she seems like quite the opponent from what I saw at the end of the duel." Damian replied with tension as he noticed the figure.

"Indeed. She's gone undefeated this year thus far. I don't think she would be worth the time of a student who just got here. Then again, I can find that out for myself."

As it he declared this, he positioned his Duel Disk, immediately inviting Damian into a duel, and as such he followed.

- A Few Turns and Several Minutes Later -

[Spoiler Current Field]
Damian:
LP: 6000
Hand: Shadows of the Dread Angels, Fallen Sanctuary, Darklord Na'amah, Dread Angel of the Endless Grave, Lena the Impellar Fairy
Field:
Spiritual Mischief Darklord (1 Material)
Demise of the Sacred Matters (Set)
(Darklord Superbia, Dread Angel of the Illusionary Reign, and Dread Angel of the Unfaithful Moon in Grave, alongside other Spell/Traps)

?:
LP: 4000
Hand: (None)
Field:
Infernity Archfiend, Void Ogre Dragon, Infernity Doom Dragon
Infernity Barrier
(Infernity Bishop and Infernity Avenger in the Grave amongst other cards)
[/spoiler]

The mysterious duelist laughed in disbelief. "I suppose not everyone is made up to what they made themselves to be. Looks like you're a perfect example!"

"I'll be sure to disapprove that one. I draw!" Damian said with resentment, knowing that only the activation of Soul Charge, which skipped the Battle Phase, was the only thing that kept him in the duel.

And from there Damian felt the card that he was drawing, Demise of the Sacred Key. Several times he had won duels with it, just as many he forgot what happened after activating it. He realized there was one problem in the way, however, Void Ogre Dragon. If he couldn't get past that, in addition to the rest of the field, he had the potential to be OTK'd the following turn. He thought about it for a straight minute, and found a formula to rid of the painful threat awaiting him

"I activate Fallen Sanctuary, and with this, I'll be able to make a comeback!" Damian declared in excitement.
"Void Ogre, mind teaching this kid a lesson?"
"Sorry, not this time around! I activate my Set card, which can only be activated while Fallen Sanctuary is face up on the field, Demise of the Sacred Matters! This lets me negate any Effect, Spell, or Trap and destroy it while Fallen is face up on the field..... At the cost of 1000 LP." (Damian: 5000)

A demonic hand grabbed the Dragon attempting to destroy the Sanctuary, and dragged the creature into a sudden void formed. As a result, Damian's opponent appeared in dismay, knowing his grip of control in the duel was falling.

"Next, I activate Shadows of the Dread Angels, which lets me search any Level 4 DARK Fairy Type monster from my Deck to my hand, at the cost of 500 Life Points." (Damian; 4500)

"I'm afraid I got more negation, with my Infernity Barrier!"

Although this was a stop to Damian's original plan, he had other plays, and could easily work around the negation. He was just ready to activate the Key at any moment!

"First I activate the effect of Spiritual Mischief Darklord, sending yet another Darklord Superbia. And with this, I have 4 DARK Fairy-Type monsters, so now I Special Summon Darklord Na'amah. Now watch as the bitter end begins! Na'amah now will summon a DARK Fairy-Type monster from my Graveyard, and now my choice is Darklord Superbia, which will summon yet another Fairy in my Graveyard, Dread Angel of the Illusionary Reign!" Damian declared as 3 mighty angels with a dark appearance arising to the battle stage. Damian grew more tense, and his field looked ready to finish off his opponent, other factors aside.

"And now, with the might of the card in my hand, I bring the might of the Sacred Key to this land! Fall before my field as I unlock the seal, and fuse Spiritual, Illusionary, and the Lena, the Impellar Fairy in my hand into......."

A vicious vortex whirled as Damian grew more and more demonic appearing. His eyes began glowing with rage, and his hand became much more vicious appearing, with his duel disk seemingly merging with him, appearing much deranged and inhuman. As this all happened, from the vortex appeared a creature with a look between a demon and an angel, each appearance on one end. On one end, demonic wings, claws, and a hellish horn. On the other, an angelic wing, accompanied by a sharp set of nails and a glove with a small pair of wings attached to it. It looked at Damian's opponent with a death gaze, as if about to attack.

"Elder Darklord of Duality, meet your foe! And on summon, it will return up to 5 cards in either player's Graveyard to the Decks, including Avenger and Bishop! And now I overlay Darklord Superbia and Na'amah into Sly Darklord of Malice, who will assure the end of this duel once and for all; by detaching an Xyz Material and discard 1 card, I can banish a face up Monster or set Spell/Trap, including your Infernity Doom Dragon. And with that, Sly will attack your Infernity Archfiend and Elder Darklord of Duality will finish you off!"

And with that Damian had a fantastic finish, as everything settled and suddenly Damian began to revert to himself before activating Key. It was as if something that had a grip on him was gone. Regardless, Damian's opponent looked and was impressed.

"Well done, well done indeed! You are quite well.... Especially for a newcomer. Congrats..........

By the way, you can call me.... Tekuma"

With the first class out of the way Alice walked to the nearest library to get some peace and quite without having to go back to her dorm. As she walked in she noticed that the library was actually somewhat full. She only raised an eyebrow as this was definitely new. Was there a test of some kind? No she kept pain staking notes on when test were so she could minimize human interaction with these plebians. This was some kind of oddity. Her interest was oddly peaked; therefore she was compelled nay forced to actually see what was happening.

She made her way over to the crowd and thanks to her "fervent defense" online about the schools people actually liked her. Her mental eyes were rolling at how easily some people can be swayed. There is something to say about the human need for companionship. Oh Maslow...how I would've loved a spot of tea and a chat. Maybe a cuddle too now that I think about it. Alice realized she was drifting off in thought and snapped back to reality. It seemed that there was online streaming of duels coming from other schools. Alice simply watched as some synchro user who had an anti-trap monster get destroyed by a two-headed light dragon. Well that could've been entertaing she thought. She decided to actually linger a while. Maybe something else would've been nice.

-The Following Morning-

The alarm clock rang, telling Alexander to wake up. "Ugh, where am i?" he said while looking aroundin his not usual room. "Oh, yeah right... I'm in an Academy in London, better get ready if i don't wanna miss breakfast" he said as he was getting dressed. Today he decided to wear something simple and comfortable, a t-shirt with a pair of jeans.

-A Few Minutes Later-

Alexander was eating his breakfast, it was a chocolate croissant and a cappuccino. Two of his classmates approached him, asking if they could sit with me. "Sure, i forgot to ask you your names, can you tell me?" he said to the two. "I am Ryan and she's Isabella, nice to meet you!"

Alexander chatted with his friends, then he looked at his clock, oh no we're gonna be late! "Don't worry, today there aren't any lessons, today it's the day where we can have fun and time for ourselves, it's Wednesday!" "Cool" Alexander thought.

-After Breakfast-

"Ok, what shall we do now?" he asked to his friends. "Why don't you challenge me in a duel, i've seen you yesterday at the tea-house, you're quite good" Isabella said.

"Ok, let's do this!" he said as he prepared his duel disk and deck.

-After half an hour or so-

"I Summon Angel 07!" Isabella said, Alexander knew what this card does, "What're you gonna do now?" Isabella said, on his field Alexander had a set spell card, a "Fairy Beast Goldibear",and "Storybook of Dreams" while in his hand he had a "Fairy Beast Crowleficient". His opponent had 200 Life Points left, while Alexander only had 200. "I now activate the effect of Storybook of Dreams! I now send Fairy Beast Crowleficient and Fairy Beast Goldibear to the grave, to Fusion Summon, the good spirit of fairytales, the hero's right arm! Fairy Legend, Fairy Godmother!" The monster still didn't have enough attack to get over "Angel 07" though, but he remembered his set card. "I Activate Fairy Godmother's Spell, lowering your monsters Attack points and Defense points by 500 each!" "nooo!" Isabella said, she didn't have anything else on her field or hand to protect her. "Attack Fairy Legend, Fairy Godmother!".

Alexander won the duel. "You're very good indeed, actually" Isabella said "Thanks! You're good too!"

-After a few minutes-

"Why don't we take a trip to London! We can take the metro and arrive there in half an hour maximum!"Alexander said "Sure" both Isabella and Ryan replied.

-Half an Hour Later-

"Ok, we're in Leicester Square now, right?" He said to his friends.

After some intensive shopping, they all 3 returned to the Academy, just in time for tea-time.

"We got to go, now, it was fun staying with you Alex!" both Isabella and Ryan said "See you tomorrow!" Alexander replied

Two hours in and Kane leaves the lecture room having learnt nothing at all. He then checks the TV for any opportunities around the University. Sadly, there wasn't any. He then refers to his first assignment of the year, which is due in five months. Yes, five months. "Lemme see here..." he whispered, looking at the brief. "It's all theory, I knew it." he continues as he carries on reading it. Reading it again the second time, he finds out that he had to write a 6,000 word essay about the theory of dueling and film an evidence of him dueling another person.

"You're kidding me, all that in five months..."

"Who would force another to write a 6,000 word essay? This is boring..." he moans, but then decides to plan a holiday when he gets home to his dorm, which he has yet to see. But before he got home, he picks up a card on his way and saw the front. "Lightsworn Maiden? Hey, that's mine!" he said, before looking behind him. A lingering, you may call it. Kane kicks the lingering body out of his way and demands his name. The being never replied, instead he took out his duel disk and started the duel.

Kane: 8000

Lingering A: 8000

"This should be good for my essay then! Come at me, you monster!" he called out to him, activating his duel disk and put his remaining card back on his deck. After shuffling it again, he draws his card. "Now, what to do... I activate Foolish Burial!" he calls out, picking a card from his deck and places Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden to the Graveyard. "I'll set two more cards and set a Monster. Turn end!" he concludes, passing the turn on to the Lingering being. He draws his card and activates Wild Card, a card that imitates any type of Spell or Trap he can think of. He goes for Bait Doll and forces one of Kane's cards to activate. It was a Trap Card, we'll give him that much. The card set by Kane is destroyed and the Wild Card stays on the field. But that wasn't all, during every turn from now on, a card is taken from Kane's deck and is used as one of the Lingering's own. He Special Summons a Cyber Dragon and attacks Kane's face down monster, destroying it. The turn ends with him setting another card.

"I knew I shouldn't be bumping into him this early in the game... This guy is hard to come by..."

An hour later and the duel ends with a defeat. This would guarantee Kane a Fail mark. "Ugh, thanks a lot. I gotta find someone else to duel." Kane said, with the Lingering Being disappearing with the cards he stole from him. "I gotta remake this... I only got twenty cards left..." he said, looking the the history of the duel, which was disappointing.

The duel ended with:

Kane: 0

Lingering A: 6500

Yes, that was rather disappointing, but the being was strong, to say the least. At least Kane had learnt himself a lesson now. Never to go near the three enemy factions that would be here to impede one's progress, just like the progress that was impeded now. When Kane got back to his dorm, he got to work and got spares from his box and started rebuilding his deck. "Stupid Lingering. These guys had better not be overseas too..." he said as he focused on the work at hand. Not to mention that he had to prepare a 6,000 word essay to follow.

10:00 AM at the School boys' Dorm

"yo my buddy !! wake up !! It's 10 AM already"

"Just let me in peace would ya ! It's a day off" Elson replied.

sooo, how did he end up with "a new friend" who is also his roommate !! Well ...

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Flash back* |Yesterday at the school's Main Gate|

Elson lightly bumped some random guys accidentally, unlucky for him, it was one of the replica duelists...

"So you're new here, huuuh", the random guy said with a malicious grin...

"Well yeah, sorry didn't see you" Elson politely replied and bowed "Sorry agian, I shall go now"

"Who told you to leave!! I didn't give you my authorization yet, in fact, we will duel, and if you lose, your Deck will be mine !!" Before he finished speaking Elson was already ready with his Duel Disk, "Well ... Then Let's Duel!!"

At that moment, a 3rd year student approach Elson "That's not a good idea buddy! you don't know what you're dealing with, run away and I'll cover you"

Elson smiled and relieved the stranger "No worries my friend, just watch ;) "

~~2 minutes later~~

"Darklord Leviath"  Attack him directly !!

Replica Duelist's LP:0 | Elson LP: 3000

"AAArgh NO !! How can it be !!" The replica Duelist shouted with anger, "You were lucky, but next time when I'll see you...it will be otherwise" and he disappeared ...

"eeem, intersting Deck you have there, I see you're using Fairies!! me too, I just looove them o3o "

"Well, they are DARK Fairies, which is quite different. By the way I'm Elson" Elson said, looking weirdly at him  ...

"I'm Aniass, 3rd year Student, nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too", Elson replied with a wide smile on his face

"Quite Happy!! huuh"

"Well yeah, I was alone" *sigh* "But now I've finally found someone to talk with, anyway, is there a place you know when I can reside ?!"

"Well yeah.... the Dorms ._. !! I actually need a roommate so ..."

"Sure sure !! That will be nice" ...

And so the duo went ahead to the dorms... Discuss some Duel strategies there, have fun, play some duels against each other, and do other boys stuffs ...

*Flash back ends*

-----------------------------------------

"Elson !!" *toc* *toc* *toc-toc-toc* *toc* "Do you wanna build a snowmaaaaan !!" o3o 

"For God's sake lemme sleep" TwT

Michael looked around slowly, having no idea where he was. "At least I'm still in the campus." After looking around a bit more, he saw no familiar faces. Then, he thought back to the duel he just had, the duel he just ran away from. "I'm so stupid! Why did I run away, she's so beautiful!" Michael sighed, then looked down at his Duel Disk. "Well, since there's no-one I know here and I still need to hone my skills..." Michael smashed one of the three green buttons on the top of his Duel Disk, and across from him, several feet away, appeared a clone of himself. Same hair, same clothes, same huge green eyes. At the same time, both of them drew 5 cards from their Decks. "Let's Duel!" Both Michael and his holographic cloned smirked and grinned, while also both muttering the single word: "Perfect."

"My turn. I Summon Alexandrite Dragon, then set a card to end my turn." The real Michael laughed.

"My turn, draw! I know that there's only one trap in my deck, Burst Breath, so I'll play the Spell, Ancient Rules! You already know what this does... Come out, Blue-Eyes White Dragon!" A gigantic dragon rose from an old parchment, flying elegantly through the air. "Now obliterate his... Sorry, MY, Alexandrite Dragon!" The white dragon swiftly flew through the smaller dragon, crushing it, and knocking down the clone's Life Points to 7000. "I end my turn... Now, come at me!"

"Fine... If you say so... Draw! By the way, Michael, I should tell you... My deck is a tad more advanced than yours. I may be a clone, but that doesn't mean my deck is! Trap, activate! Call of the Haunted let's me revive one of my monsters. Come back, Alexandrite Dragon! Now, I'll be Summoning another copy of Alexandrite Dragon to my side of the field." The clone's evil laugh filled the air, making several people turn their heads in the direction of the duel. "Then, by tributing two monsters with 2000 or more attack points, I can Summon this monster... Descend, my perfect beast, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!!!"

Setting his essay due in five months aside, Kane reaches his dorm, unlocks his apartment door and gets in. As soon as he does so, he opens his laptop and turns it on. "Lemme see here...." he thought, reading every bit of detail from a holiday website that it had to offer. "Ireland? Hmm... Yeah, okay." he said, mumbling at the fact that he would be booking a holiday. Without a second thought, he takes out his credit card and filled in the details. Before he confirms his holiday booking, a lecturer from his University intervenes. "Fuck. Hey, what do you want! I'm booking a holiday!" he shouted, looking at the lecturer, but not to mention that he is nothing but data. "I would hate this right now. C'mon! Come at me!" Kane said, before seeing another student behind the lecturer. "I'll assist you, Kane! Don't move a muscle!" the student said, pulling out his duel disk.

"I guess it's show time!" he said, commencing the duel. Believe it or not, the data actually looked real.

Kane & Student A: 16,000

Lecturer Data: 8000

The lecturer data went first and drew his card. Straight off the bat, he activated a Ritual Spell Card, 'Black Illusion Ritual', which grants him the power to immediately summon Relinquished. He then took out a card and activated Foolish Burial. He followed the instructions and sent 'Thousand Eyes Idol' to the Graveyard before ending his turn.

Before Kane began, he thought: "Excuse me, but isn't that a classic deck? In which case, I'm fucked then!"

He began his turn anyway by drawing his card. The five cards he had before then wasn't very good either. "Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden!" he shouted, summoning her to the field. There's a flaw already, as we can tell. Kane sends Minerva to attack Relinquished and already, the opponent loses 800 Life Points. Kane ends his turn and passes it back on to his data.

Lecturer Data: 7,200

Following the next few days after his duel with Tekuma, Damian received a few strange nightmares. Strangely, these involved the Sacred Key being turned against him, and causing his death. But who would attempt such a thing? This puzzled him and shied him away making too much communication. Eventually, he ran into one person he knew he could always count on; Elson Garsh. Elson has had a long history with Damian, and has always helped him out since the beginning. Maybe he knew something.

Damian approached Elson's dorm room after getting some information from elsewhere, knowing they were in the same academy. This didn't take long, nor did it take long to get an answer. "Damian, how you've been? It's been a bit." Elson said in delight. To him, he was casually seeing a friend on by. "I.... Actually wanted to talk...." Damian said in hesitance. Elson immediately looked puzzled, wondering what exactly Damian would want, and the expression of Damian suddenly changed to be more depressing. Before he went on to speak, Elson rushedly thought of the possibilties, none of which were practical, so he gave Damian the notion to continue on. "So the first day or two I got here, I had this strange situation. There was this girl I tried to talk with, and suddenly she disappeared, and then a guy in a mysterious black coat challenged me to a duel, and now all of a sudden I keep having these nightmares of another person with the Sacred Key turning against me. I'm not sure what to make of it, and it's really bothering me so I wondered if you knew of anything." Damian said, all with a pause in between to take in all that had happened. Elson stood for a minute. He thought he knew of the figure in the black coat, he had him in a class of his. However, he could not pull together much else, so he had to leave it as inconclusive. "I wish I could help, but unfortunately I have no answers. I know who you speak of with the figure in the black coat and I must admit he is quite mysterious, but everything else is mystery. However, I do know a duel between us two will be a sure thing to cheer you up!" Elson said, pulling out his Duel Disk from nearby. The two walked out to an open area after Damian ran back to his room, and as such Damian pulled out his own Duel Disk, returning to shout one statement with a bold declaration. "Let's Duel!"

Damian: 8000

Elson: 8000

Elson started off and looked at his hand. Many potential plays, but not ones that would be a good start to the duel. He decided to kick things off lightly. "I start by activating Demise of the Fallen Desires! I discard 1 "Darklord" monster in my hand to draw 2 cards, but I cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of the turn, except DARK Fairy Type monsters. In this case, I discard Darklord Lilith." Elson declared, hoping to gain 2 cards that helped advance his plays. He drew another Lilith and Amaria, Darklord of Betrayal, the latter which Elson needed. "I now summon Amaria, Darklord of Betrayal and through the effect of Darklord Lilith, I can Normal Summon an additional DARK Fairy-Type monster this turn. My choice is Darklord Amnael, and with that I can send any Darklord in my Deck to the Graveyard." And with that, a black void ran from Amnael's right hand through Elson's Deck, and from it a card, Darklord Allocen, slipped into the Graveyard. "I now overlay my 2 Darklords into Spiritual Mischief Darklord, in Defense Mode, and activate its effect to send another Allocen from my Deck to my Graveyard. To finish my move, I set 1 card, your go!" Elson said in excitement, although feeling rather vulnerable. A 2200 DEF monster that cannot be destroyed by card effects wasn't going to hold its own against most of Damian's Xyz, and Damian himself was well aware of this.

Damian rushedly drew, feeling rather excited at the sight of his hand. He knew Elson's Set wasn't very threatening, and even if it was, he had ways around that. "I summon Dread Angel of the Unfaithful Moon, and when Moon is Normal Summoned, I get to send a DARK Fairy-Type monster from my Deck to the Graveyard, at the small cost of 500 Life Points." Damian declared, as a black moon appeared to reveal the card Damian sent, Darklord of Dark Eclipse. "And with that, I also trigger the effect of Darklord of Dark Eclipse, which I can now Special Summon since it was sent from my Deck to the Graveyard by the effect of a monster." He cried, with a menacing angel with a gray outfit and wings of dark purple appearing with his statement. "And now I overlay my two monsters to form Dread Angel of the Tempted Swords! And now you're out of luck. When Tempted Swords attacks while it is the only monster I control, cards and effects cannot be activated until the end of the Battle Phase. And I'll give it 300 more ATK with the Fallen City of the Dread Angels" Damian said this as the swords mistress appeared, preparing her twin blades as a set of ruins fell over Damian's side of the field. The follow up began as Tempted Swords rushed towards's Elson's monster. After using one blade to destroy it, it proceeded to attack with the second straight at Elson. "When Tempted Swords destroys a monster by battle, I detach an Xyz Material and pay 500 Life Points, and it attacks again. Since that's all I got for now, I'll just Set this card and end my turn with Fallen City giving me Life Points equal to half the attack of the Dread Angel I control with the highest ATK."

Damian: 8350

Elson: 5300

While having to admit that she was slightly amused at the duel people were posting around the world she had her fill. It was good to laugh every once in a while. So she took this chance to actually walk a way and go meet-up with her professors. While walking down the empty hallways she noticed that this was one of the few times that the dueling arena's were more quiet than the actual buildings themselves. This was a rare opportunity to celebrate the good read of a book all by her lonesome...but in a massive dome no doubt. She proceeded to speed walk pass all of the innocent bystanders and made her way to the dueling arena. 

As she arrived she witnessed that everything was just as she calculated. Quiet. Oh this was definitely a treat. Hmmm I wonder what should I do with a whole room all to myself. She said as she twirled around in the open area. Well this is a dueling arena so why not have a duel? A mysterious voice said out of nowhere. Alice turned around abruptly to take a look at this mysterious figure. It was some annoying cloaked figure that was clearly using a voice masker. Well aren't you being just a little bit too theatrical? Alice said as she fearlessly approached this shadowy figure. But the shadowy figure seemed to know better than letter her get within striking distance and immediately stepped back. Alice snickered as it looked like now she found a new toy. Well aren't you the cautious one. Let's solve this on the field of cards not with blades. Alice could only tilt her head as she thought she was pretty good at concealing her throat slitter. Nevertheless this was the most interesting thing that had happened to her in a while so she might as well savor it. 

Let's begin then. 

Duel!!

Alexander did his usual morning routine, had lessons and then met Isabella at the Tea Room, like they established the day before.

"Hey why isn't Ryan here, he's always with you!" Alexander said to Isabella.

"Well, i'm here now!" Ryan appeared from the back of Isabella along with another duelist and they were both grinning

"Why the fudge are you grinning? Have i put my shirt wrong again?!" Isabella said quite angrily at Ryan and the mysterious duelist.

Then they both showed their Duel Disks...

"They're Lingering Duelists!" Alexander shouted "We better find a better place to duel if you that's your intention!" He said as he moved with Isabella towards the Duel Arena.

-Tag Duel, Start!-

"Let's do this! I start!" Isabella said, "I summon The Agent of Mistery - Earth! And now for her effect, i add The Agent of Miracles - Jupiter to my hand! I now activate Double Summon and The Sanctuary in the Sky, by tributing Earth to summon Saturn! Now i activate the effect of Master Hyperion from my hand, by banishing Earth from my graveyard, i Special Summon him! And with that i end my turn!" 

"Good Job!" Alexander said as he high-fived Isabella.

"Now it's my turn!" Ryan shouted with a grin!

"I Activate U.A. Stadium, now i Normal Summon U.A. Midfielder, and by the effect of Stadium, i get to add a U.A., so i add U.A. Mighty Slugger and by his effect i Special Summon him by returning Midfielder, and Stadium activates again, but this time, it boosts every monster i control by 500 ATK! And since i can't attack, i end my turn!"

"It's my turn indeed! Draw" "I firstly activate Mystical Space Typhoon, now your Stadium is lost in space! Let's take a trip into the beautiful world of fairytales, shall we? I activate Storybook of Dreams and i use its effect, Fusion Summoning, Fairy Legend, Grimm Brothers! I activate this card's effect, by returning to my hand Fairy Beast Giraffocchio from my Graveyard, and i summon it, and now it's effect activates, Special Summoning Fairy Beast Little Red Wolfie Hood, and Giraffocchio's level's now the same as Wolfie's! I overlay my two level 4 monsters to Special Summon Number 101: Silent Honor ARK! And i use it's effect, absorbing your poor athlete! And since i can't attack, i end my turn!"

Alexander & Isabella : 16000

Ryan & Lingering 1 : 16000

-To Be Continued-

As the Duel went on Alice noted that her opponent and herself had very eerily similar decks. Except this opponent had some streamlined combo build with Gigaplant and Power Tool Dragon. She actually had a hard time facing down these creatures. Nevertheless this was not beyond her capabilities. She drew her card and looked at her hand. I activate the effect of Trade-in and by sending Chirumbe to the graveyard I can draw two cards. She drew her cards and she snickered. It looked like the end was nigh. Now I activate the effect of Rose Paladin in my hand. This means that I can send her to the graveyard and I can add one level 7 or higher plant monster to my hand. You know this combo...you've done it yourself. Now with this I add Delilah, Princess of Day Lillies. I set the Pendulum Scales with her and Niobe.

The two pillars of light shine behind him they two plant women started floated inside the pillars. With this, once per turn I can special summon monsters from my hand between the levels of 3 and 8. Pendulum Summon! Come Chirumbe and Marina! The princesses of Sun Flowers and Autumn Leaves took the stage and the hooded figure braced themselves. They had two face downs though so it didn't look like there should be anything to worry about. Now I activate the effect of Rose Lover in my graveyard. I banish it to special summon Talaya the Princess of Cherry Blossoms from my hand. The third maiden was summoned to the field and she looked at the opposing plant monsters. Well then, I think we're done here. Ladies escort this figure out of the building. In a torrent of petals and the three plant princesses charged at the opposing person but before they could attack the cloaked figure through a smoke bomb down and disappeared. Alice along with her five plant women tilted their heads in the same direction. Well that was anti-climatic. I'm not interested in cowards. Luckily her monsters mirrored her feelings of disappointment and shrugged as they slowly pixelated away. 

Hmmm similar decks and she seemed to know about my killing methods. A pale imitation maybe? Very interesting indeed. Alice packed her bags. That was more than enough entertainment for one day. Maybe it was time to think about going to another lecture.

The turn was passed on to the data form, he drew a card and Set it on his Spell and Trap Zone. Then he set a Monster and ended his turn. "Already?" the student said that's assisting Kane. "Alright, I draw!" he announced, pulling out his card and grinning in the process. "I see... I set a Monster, and two cards! Back to you, teach!" he said, ending his turn rather quickly. Then it was the lecturer's turn. He activates Destiny Board, the card he had set earlier and Flipped Summon a monster. "Are you insane, dude? Man Eater Bug?" he questioned, watching his monster get destroyed. "What!" he shouted, showing disbelief that his favourite monster was destroyed. Carrying on his turn, the data instructs his monster to attack the pair of students, taking away 450 Life Points.

Kane & Student A: 15,550

"Tsk"

Kane clicks his tongue, hardly showing any pain. Then the lecturer ends his turn and passes it on to Kane. "My turn now, yeah? Draw!" he said, setting a card face down because he wouldn't want to be damaged any further. Afterwards, he proceeds to activating Mystical Space Typhoon, destroying the Destiny Board the data form had. He sets one more card and ends his turn, passing it on to his lecturer once again. "Alright, if he flukes once again... Then it's my chance, but at the end of the day, we have to decide whether or not this will work properly... It's a gamble." Kane said to his Tag Team partner next to him. "It's alright, we just have to beat him to a pulp, yeah?" the student said, watching his lecturer closely for any mistakes being made.

Hopefully he does make a mistake so Kane can move on...

Or worse case scenario, we would just have to react a different way.

The lecturer proceeds with his turn and draws his card. Because Kane was born an esper, he can manipulate with live objects with whatever element he has been provided with, so he uses his eyes to see through the data form's hands, but in secret. "Dude... We lost already. He's got three Exodia parts in his hand for some reason." he thought, trying to think of a way to manipulate the lecturer into thinking he lost already. "Kane, don't cheat." the student whispered, but Kane himself reminds him: "This guy is not real. Work with me on this..."

"Not real? Alright, I guess I can be patient for a bit longer..."

Carrying on, the lecturer makes a tribute, sending his Man Eater Bug to his Graveyard and brings out Summoned Skull. "Really? That old school card?" Kane questioned, doubting the moves of his lecturer. But, no. He goes on attacking the duo directly taking 2,500 Life Points away from them. "Datas apparently stronger than they should be. At least I was warned about this before I got here. Thank god I can combat other people too." Kane thought, looking at his team figures.

"Oh, god... This is not good..."

Kane & Student A: 13,050

Duel to be continued...

"It's my turn! Draw!!!" The Lingering duelist screamed.

"I activate Foolish Burial, and i send Jurrac Dino to my Graveyard! Then, i summon Jurrac Velo, i set 1 card and end my turn!"

"Now it's my turn!" Isabella said

-Some Time Later...-

[spoiler="Field"]

Alexander & Isabella: 5400

Ryan & Lingering: 3800

Alexander's Field: Storybook of Dreams, 1 set Fairy Cyclone, Fairy Legend, Fairy Godmother

Alexander's Hand: 1 Dark Hole, 3 Fairy Beast monsters, 1 Mystical Space Typhoon. [/spoiler]

"Wow this duel is gonna be longer than i thought!" Alexander said

"Oh, it's my turn!"

"Wait a second! I remembered i needed to give you a thing!" Isabella said to Alexander, as she handed him two cards..

"Uh! Cool, thanks! These will be helpful in the future!"

"I activate Dark Hole, say bye bye to everything! And now my Fairy Godmother's effect activates, Special Summoning from my Graveyard 2 Fairy Beast monsters! I Special Summon Fairy Beast Goldibear and Fairy Beast Little Red Wolfie Hood from my graveyard! Now attack! Both Goldibear's and Wolfie's effect activate so i get to Special Summon Horsepunzel from my hand and Goldibear can perform another attack to destroy you!"

"Aha, you fell in my trap! The lingering duelist shouted! i now activate Mirror Force! Say bye to your monsters"

"You kidding me! I have a solution to everything! i activate Horsepunzel's effect! i destroy her instead of destroying Goldibear, now if you don't mind i resume my attack and you're both KO!"

Both Ryan and the Lingering vanished into shadows.

"High five! We did it! Now let's enjoy some cake together shall we, today at the tea house they have the special Sacher cake!"

"Let's go!"

Damian: 8350
Elson: 5300

"My turn !!" Elson Draw a card, hoping that it would saved him for an inevitable loss "Great !!" He shouted, "Now since I control no monsters while you do, I can Summon from my hand, Darklord Allocen !!" A gloomy black-winged fallen Angel appear on the field, "But he will no longer stay, since my monster can be treated as 2 tributes for the tribute summon of a DARK Fairy-Type monster, I will use him to Summon from my hand, Darklod Leviath", a dark mist dragged Allocen to the underground, then suddenly from there, another Powerful Fallen Angel arise, with his wrathful red eye and a sword forged from the hatreds of the fallen souls, "I'm not done yet, since I have Darklord Lilith from the Graveyard, I can Normal Summon 1 additional time, but it must be a DARK Fairy-type monster, now behold the beauty of the fallen, I summon Darklord Lilith" a beautiful, yet vicious, Succubus look-like define her place into the field.
"Now I'll activate Leviath's effect: It can target 1 monster on the field and negate its effects but its ATK becomes 3000" , "I guess that you've lost your mind, unless ..." "Exactly, Leviath can't be destroyed by battle, also it inflicts damage to you equal to the ATK of monsters he destroyed, that means 3000 Damage, and I'll target Dread Angels of tempted Swords" A red aura covered Damian's monster, turning her to a more savage rather her calm Gothic look, "Leviath ATTACK !!" "Not so fast, I'll activate Last Resort of the Dread Angel, since the only monster I control is a DARK Xyz Fairy-Type monster, I can destroy it to prevent you from conducting your next battle phase" "Nice move pal, but now both Leviath and Lilith will attack you directly"... The tow Darklords rise in the sky, and attack Damian directly.

Damian: 3550

"Now that was a nice feed-back, let's hope that my dreads won't spam you with their responds" Damian Draw his card, and grins "I'll activate sorrow of the Dread Angels, I will return both Darklord of Dark Eclipse and Dread Angel of unfaithful Moon to my hand by banishing Dread Angels of the tempted Swords from my Graveyard and paying 500 LP"  [Damian: 3050]
"Since I control no monsters, I can Special Summon Darklord of Dark Eclipse from my hand, then I'll Normal Sumon Angel of Wrath - Dekido, now tell'em bye-bye cause I will use them to Synchro Summon Angel of Envy - Cherubii" A tempestuous Lustful Red Winged Angel Descend from the a purplish mist, ready to assault. "Well, she may destroy Lilth, but I still have Leviath" "I'm not finish yet, cause when Cherubii is synchro summoned while you control more cards than me, I can send 1 card you control to the graveyard, now so along Leviath" Cherubii takes her sword and stab it in Leviath's Forehead, "Now it's Lilith turn, Cherubii attack her" "I activate my set card, Demise of the sacred hall, and I will use its effect, now I can banish Lilith and Allocen to Normal Summon 1 Darklord from my hand, deck or graveyard" A Dark hazy storm appear in the gournd drags Lilith and Leviath to it, and from it, a great elder Dark Fairy ascend "I Summon Darklord Desire !!" 

• 2 weeks later...

Damian stood shocked, as he did not expect Desire to suddenly be summoned to the field to stop his big push. While it didn't stop Cherubii from ripping apart Lilith, (Elson: 4700) it did keep Damian from keeping Cherubii out. He did reassure himself though that he would be fine, Elson would have his Battle Phase skipped the following turn, and his Life Points would at least be guaranteed. He ended his turn with a bitter taste, knowing he was up for a ride.

On the other side, Elson was relieved to not be at a huge disadvantage anymore, and in fact would almost be able to secure his victory. Leviath would assure him victory the following turn since his Battle Phase would be skipped this turn. He drew what could be his victory card to his discontent: Demise of the Sacred Key. However, he did know what his next play was. "I'll start by Special Summoning my Darklord Allocen in Grave, then I activate the effect of Darklord Desire, by lowering its ATK by 1000, I can destroy one monster you control, so your Cherubii is no more, and that's not the end of it all, I shall activate Demise of the Valiant Jewel!" Elson declared as a massive glowing force raged around the activated card. It was known that Elson or Damian Fusion Summoning caused something, but now it was made apparent as a red jewel appeared, glowing with a ridged power that slipped into Elson's Graveyard. "By banishing Darklord Amnael, Amaria, and Spiritual Mischief, I now summon Elder Darklord of Duality" And with that Duality arose. Damian was well familiar with the creature, as he uses it himself, but Elson's intents with it were left unknown. "I don't plan to activate its effect to recycle my monsters, but what I do play is to overlay my 2 Level 8 monsters into the almighty Sly Darklord of Malice!" Elson declared as arose a bandit-esque black angel. It gave a fiendish look as Damian feared it. Damian knew he had to take it out immediately or the game would be out of his favor, as Sly could banish whatever Xyz he put out, and was immune to destruction from card effects, so no easy get around in that respect.

Damian picked up the top card of his Deck in fright, knowing if he didn't have a solid action now, he would be down and out. He picked up the top card to reveal Dread Angel of the Devoured Throne. He was without a doubt about to seal himself another turn, one that could win him the game quickly. "First I banish Darklord of Dark Eclipse from my Graveyard to Special Summon Dread Angel of the Devoured Throne, and now prepare for a comeback! I activate its effect, sending Dread Angel of the Blackened Wing from my hand and Dread Angel of the Illusionary Reign from my Deck to the Graveyard to bring back an old friend, the Angel of Envy - Cherubii." Damian shouted as Cherubii arose with a fierce appearance and seeming to have an eye for a target. "Now that I have less cards than you once again, I will now activate Cherubii's effect once again, sending your Sly straight to the Graveyard, and remember, you can't respond to it." Damian declared as a sword struck through Elson's bandit. "Now, my two monsters! Attack! Devoured Throne, give Desire a lesson he will never forget and Cherubii, Attack Elson directly!" And as Damian said this, the two black angels raised their swords, Throne's blue and Cherubii's red, and took their aim. (Elson: 1600) "I now overlay my two monsters into the monster that will seal your fate, meet Dread Angel of the Withered Rose!" Damian declared Rose appeared, staring down Elson, knowing his fate would be sealed then and now.

At this moment, Elson looked shocked. He had encountered the card, so he knew what it did, but he didn't expect it to end the game. He began to draw as Damian signaled to his turn, but then his Deck was grabbed by the hand of Rose. Damian then gave a smile before explaining the reason. "By the effect of Dread Angel of the Withered Rose, I must detach 1 Xyz Material from It and pay 800 Life Points before you draw. (Damian: 2750) I then get to choose whether the card you will draw goes to the top or bottom of your Deck." As Damian declared this, he took a look at the card to be draw: Aniass, the Lustful Darklord. It was obvious to put this one to the top, as it did not affect him at all. And so Elson drew, and straight after put his hand on his Deck. "That was a good duel! You fought well Damian, and it looks like it is your victory, a well deserved one at that" Elson said with a smile, and as the holograms of the fallen angels died out, the two shook hands and began to chat about.

Archived