Prime Material Dragon : Discussion

Guest PikaPerson01

It's not a bad card' date=' it might give DAD a little trouble. But so would Royal Oppression.

[/quote']

Huh? What? How would it give DAD trouble?

Did 2800 become a lower number then 2400 while I was a sleep? Did Prime Material Dragon become as easy to special summon as DAD during my 2 hour nap? Did light types suddenly get as much support as Dark types did while I was resting?

It's not a bad card' date=' it might give DAD a little trouble. But so would Royal Oppression.

[/quote']

Did 2800 become a lower number then 2400 while I was a sleep? Did Prime Material Dragon become as easy to special summon as DAD during my 2 hour nap? Did light types suddenly get as much support as Dark types did while I was resting?

It can protect your monsters that may be stronger than dark armed or can can protect your monsters in general leaving you with some kind of defense. Instead of getting direct attacked or overwhelmed by dark armed.

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

It can protect your monsters that may be stronger than dark armed or can can protect your monsters in general leaving you with some kind of defense. Instead of getting direct attacked or overwhelmed by dark armed.

But how exactly do you expect to get it out before DAD hits the field?

[/quote']

its a 6 star monster, just use treeborn.

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

Again, I say, how would you get it out before DAD? Especially when DAD hits the field either 1st turn or 2nd turn.

[/quote']

Again, I say, how would you get it out before DAD? Especially when DAD hits the field either 1st turn or 2nd turn.

Oh didn't realize that it takes only 2 turns, most of the duels I've face involving this card. It like half way into the duel before my opponent can summon this sucker. So I though you had time to prepare.

How about foolish burial and premature burial.

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

Oh didn't realize that it takes only 2 turns, most of the duels I've face involving this card. It like half way into the duel before my opponent can summon this sucker. So I though you had time to prepare.

Mind thinking of any consistent ways of getting this card out fast? Seeing as the combo you suggested involved a Semi-Limited and a Limited card.

[/quote']

Mind thinking of any consistent ways of getting this card out fast? Seeing as the combo you suggested involved a Semi-Limited and a Limited card.

why not just bottomless trap hole dark armed dragon.

[/quote']

He takes priority :/

[/quote']

But he can't use his effect mutliple times right ?

dark armed summoned, they use effect.

I play bottomless

he can only use it once right.

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

But he can't use his effect mutliple times right ?

dark armed summoned, they use effect.

I play bottomless

he can only use it once right.

And then he plays the second one he had drawn in his opening hand. You still lose.

I like this card, moderately effective in dragon decks

Wouldn't give DAD trouble in most situations since the one playing him would likely be smart enough to attack it

The burn reversal is usually overlooked due to lack of successful burn, but handy

2400 one tribute is solid and 2k DEF isn't bad

What happens when this meets Bad Reaction to Simochi?

If I remember correctly' date=' Bad Reaction wins.

[/quote']

Wouldn't it create one of those infinite loops?

If what I think is correct, a certain card cannot be played if it causes an infinite loop.

Archived