[Archetype] Blackacidevils

VampireofDarkness

Slightly inspired by the Danzig album of the same title, Blackacidevils are a DARK Fiend-Type archetype based off of extended combos through distributing counters among your field to activate the effects of your monsters, eventually building up to DARK Xyz and Synchros, which are some of the more powerful toolboxes in DP. In addition to traditional cards like Alucard, Void Ogre Dragon, and Catastor, the Deck also has access to cards like Hundred Eyes Dragon, Stygian Street Patrol, and Escape from the Dark Dimension for more extended combos, and has some decent synergy with Burning Abyss to help make the several discards you'll be making less painful.

As always, CnC is appreciated. I'll leave this archetype to be messed with once DP is back up, but if Dread Angels don't end up being at least decent with the latest changes, I might work with this instead.

[Spoiler Effect Monsters]

[Spoiler Blackacicore]

o7sEkD4.png

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Blackacikoa]

AAQmz6x.png

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Blackacishadow]

t1SFxd2.png

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Blackacifiend]

xyCJxYg.png

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Synchro Monsters]

[Spoiler Blackaciswordswoman]

okOxQ5k.png

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Blackacifer]

3effsFl.png

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Blackaciwarlord]

FY894ri.png

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Blackacidragon]

akLGdkI.png

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Blackacikuma]

a2zaKGC.png

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Spell Cards]

[Spoiler Blackacivoid]

yNTbGOh.png

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Blackaciarrival]

LrbjAJi.png

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Blackaciavatar]

zdlgBoh.png

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Blackacidimension]

16OVCFS.png

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

where did you get the art? i love it! :444810_key:

I've had a whole collection of Art on my old iPod Touch I've kept around for a long while that I use for my archetypes (Except Dreads, but that's another story). I got the images from the several links in the Combined Card Design Thread that I convienantly linked you to just by clicking the name of it. Any specific feedback you have on the cards themsleves IE effects, interactions, balance, etc.?

Archived