Toyo's DP Archive of Sparkly Fabulousness

[spoiler=Cola-Flavored Extra Deck Mons (Xyz)]
V38JQH1l.jpg
2 Level 4 Monsters
This card's Xyz Materials are banished when they are detached. During your Standby Phase: Target 2 monsters in your Graveyard; Attach those targets to this card as Xyz Material. This card gains 250 ATK for each of its Xyz Materials. If this card's ATK is 3000 or more, it gains the following effect: • While this card is face-up on the field: Neither player can flip set cards face-up. Once per turn, you can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card and target 1 monster on the field; Flip it face-down.

"I activate Rank-Up Magic, Astral Force! Unleash the black thunder of despair! Ride the Vanguard! Revenger Blaster, Nightmare Abyss!"

tisF5M2l.jpg
2 Level 6 Monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned, if it has "Revenger Scythe, Despair Abyss" attached to it: Draw 1 card. This card gains 500 ATK for each of its Xyz Materials. When this card attacks, if it has 3000 or more ATK, it gains the following effect: • You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card and send 1 "Revenger Blaster, Nightmare Abyss"" from your extra deck to your graveyard; This card gains 1000 ATK until the end of that batle, also your opponent must send 2 cards they control to the graveyard, if not, they cannot flip set-cards face-up and they cannot set cards, until the end of your next turn.

"Break Ride! Become born anew from the abyssal thunder of despair! Chaos Xyz Summon, Revenger Blaster, Nightmare "Re-birth"!"

2e6y35Xl.jpg
2 Level 8 Monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 1 "Revenger Blaster, Nightmare Abyss" with no Xyz Materials as its Xyz Material, and if you do: Attach 1 monster in your graveyard to this card as Xyz Material. When this card attacks: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card and send 1 "Revenger Blaster, Despair "Re-Birth"" from your extra deck to your graveyard; This card gains 2500 ATK until the end of that batle, also your opponent must send 3 cards they control to the graveyard, if not, negate the effects of all cards on their field.

cC23bEAl.jpg
If this card has "Forbidden Codex, Eve" attached to it: It gains ATK equal to half that card's original ATK, and it gains the following effect: * Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; Both players targets 1 card in their field or hand and sends it to the graveyard, then the owner of that card sends additional copies of that card from their deck to the graveyard. Both players draw 1 card after this effect resolves.

299x015l.jpg
2 Level 4 Monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned successfully: Select 1 of its Xyz Materials; This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the ATK and DEF of the selected monster, also it gains the name and effects of that monster. When this card attacks: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials and excavate the top 3 cards of your deck: If the revealed cards are 3 Monsters, 3 Spells OR 3 Traps, your opponent cannot summon the next turn.

c2CZuPr.jpg
2 Level 4 Monsters
When this card declares an attack: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Excavate 2 cards from your deck. Activate the following effects based on the type of card excavated: Monster: Target 1 Monster on the field; it gains 700 ATK. Spell: Add 1 of the excavated cards to your hand. Trap: Target 1 monster you control; It is unaffected by your opponent's cards until the End Phase. Place the Excavated cards in either Top or Bottom of the deck in any order.

Lch9Fx8l.jpg
2 Level 4 Monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can reveal 1 and discard another card in your hand: Negate the activation of an effect that activates in a player's hand and destroy it. When this card destroys a monster by battle: You can Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target 1 card in your opponent's hand; Reveal the target and destroy it if it is a monster card and has less ATK than this card.

MukRjgBl.jpg
3 Level 4 Monsters
At the start of your Battle Phase: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target up to 2 cards on the field; This turn, this card Battles both of those targets at once. When this card destroys a monster by battle: You can have this card lose 1000 ATK until the End Phase; It can make a second attack in a row.

FX8iDtG.jpg

4z9Dcg4.jpg

3GfaVyel.jpg

JSC4pSxl.jpg

tMdh6z2l.jpg

o56Lncfl.jpg

FOxzL4al.jpg
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Sprite-Flavored Extra Deck(Synchs)]
MP0MHCzl.jpg
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can also Synchro Summon this card (From your Extra Deck) by sending 2 monsters you control of equal level to the Graveyard. When this card is used as Synchro Material for the Synchro Summon of a LIGHT Synchro Monster: Banish any number of cards from your hand; Draw the same number of cards. You cannot Special Summon for the rest of the turn.
ErPmqPol.jpg
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Draw 1 card, and if you do, place 1 monster from your deck to the top your deck. When this card is sent to the graveyard by an opponent's card (or by battle or card effect), and its Synchro Materials are in the graveyard: Target 1 of its Synchro Materials; Special Summon 1 monster with the same name as it from your Graveyard.
nUNcNARl.jpg
When this card is Synchro Summoned succesfully: Your monsters cannot be removed from the field by an opponent's card effect, until the End Phase. When this card is sent to your graveyard: Add 1 LIGHT OR Dragon-type monster in your graveyard to your hand, except "Holy Light Dragon, Soul Savior"

vPsBWqu.jpg

YTYk0NA.jpg

oU7yqZ5.jpg

SIXjVMll.jpg

Lt8F1Nzl.jpg

IIvvM2Al.jpg
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Something Something Fusions]

TGNW2xul.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Caramel Effect Monsters]
cYHkAHCl.jpg

eg5kcZE.jpg
FF89H9T.jpg
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Can only be Special Summoned by tributing an Xyz Monster and a Synchro Monster you control, or by it's own effect. Negate the effects of all other Monster cards on thefield, except Synchro and Xyz monsters. Once per turn, during either player's turn: When this card is to be destroyed by an opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect), you can send it to the graveyard instead. If you do: destroy those card(s) During the End Phase, if you activated this effect: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.
lVnA9h9.jpg

8V4kFqNl.jpg
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can only control 1 "Decay Dragon". If your Opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card that would destroy a Spell/Trap card on the field: You can Discard 1 card; Reveal and Special Summon this card from your Hand and if you do, negate the activation of that card and Destroy it.

w3oDoWkl.jpg
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: ● Once per turn, if there is an Xyz Monster face-up on the field: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from any Xyz Monster on the field; return 1 monster on the field to the top of the owner's deck. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Trashbin]
dkOalRKl.jpg

EUaiVpM.jpg

yNXlYvhl.jpg
[/spoiler]

i hate myself sometimes
you should hate me, too

Burning Soul Charge can get pretty nutty! Being able to equip as many xyz materials as you want to an Xyz monster you control is just insane. Perhaps there should be a limit to the number of monsters that can be equipped? More restrictions may make it less viable, but also less exploitable. Example: "If you control an Xyz monster with no more than 1 Xyz material: target 1 Xyz monster you control, and monsters in your Graveyard which would be required for that Xyz monster's summoning; equip those targets to that Xyz monster. You cannot Special Summon this Turn, except by Xyz summoning. You may only activate the effects of "Burning Soul Charge" Once per Turn."

Also, Revenge Re-Birth being able to negate all field effects is just insane. Perhaps you could tone that down to all face-up cards your opponent currently controls, or something along those lines? Otherwise, the Revenge archetype is very creative! I would love to play a deck that pluses off battling and getting beefy monsters on board. Sounds like a fun archetype if the engine is right. Neat cards you got here. Also, seems like it has a very strong Vanguard-style of play, which I appreciate.

????

what do you mean lose exact level?

Like with Light and Darkness Dragon, instead of losing say 8 lvls, and it coming from lvl5 to lvl1: It would be unable to negate the summon of a level 8 monster, as it cannot lose exactly 8 levels.

I guess this is as good as time to comment on the cards

L'Cire: Wording aside, cards in the hand cannot be targeted. If you really insist then I have no idea what to say

Nightmare Abyss looks potentially scary, but I can't really tell until I face it

Same applies for Rebirth, but eh

Virashion, Silesia, Despair Abyss, Lilith, Dragon, Liberator, Blood, not much to say, I don't think there's anything particularly eye raising.

Salvation Knight, Dragon, Savior, nothing particularly eye raising either

Suzuka looks pretty strong, but I think it should still be okay

Slayer, Uzume, Harbinger have some interesting effects, in a sense. Nothing broken I would say though

I think Eve is fine. Helel seems fine as well, though I don't know as much about the Archlords or Darklords as I would like.

End of Dreams is interesting. It does seem quite...scary though.

Announcer isn't broken or anything.

Decay Dragon seems highly splashable though.

Wilde Sau is a Gemini, so it can get away with that effect, of course. Though what can I say

A number (or maybe more than just "a number") of in my opinion weird wording and what not but that's that I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived