Agro AMA: Video Games Edition

Agro

Not gonna lie. I forgot I made this thread. ANYWAY

Do you like Pokémon games? If not, what kinds of games do you like?

I like some of them. I have a weird relation to Pokémon games. A new one comes out. I buy it. I play it. I start trying to build a competitive team before giving up a month in and barely ever touching the game again. New one comes out. Same thing. It's not like I'm addicted, though. If they stopped making them, I'd probably get along just fine. XY and HGSS are at the top of my list, but I'm not sure where I'll stand on the franchise if we get another dozen DPPt or ORAS.

As to your second question: I play a lot of games, and I like a lot of different games.

Have you ever played The Sims? If so, do you like it? And what are your favourite The sims game and Expansion pack?

I did at a friend's house once. I like the concept, but I don't care enough about the different games and expansions. If I ever bought one Sims game, I don't feel that I'd ever buy another.

What is your Wii U Friend Code?

wii u doesn't need friend codes, just add "agrodrago"

Why can we never fight eachother in Smash?

Because I want you to retain your dignity.

Does agroobooty only play Smash 4 on the Wii U or does he play the 3DS version? :'o

agroobooty has both and will play either one depending on where he is located and what he has available.

Which Fire Emblem games have you played? From what I can tell you've played several.

Why Henry? Not saying he's not awesome cause he is. Just wanna see what drew you to Henry most.

I've only played awakening 8'D imsopro

Henry shows up in a storm of crows, is cheerfully obsessed with blood and gore, rips off thumbs for pleasure, suggests that Nowi can have a lot of friends if he and she produce a shit ton of babies, has the 2nd best crit line in the game (His ominously cheerful "I'm gonna kill you!" is second ONLY to Frederick's "Pick a god and pray"), is surprisingly loyal to his friends, and is quite possibly one of the most caring husbands and fathers in the entire game.

any more questions?

How hilarious is this?

ieQdrYL.jpg

The most hilarious. He has some really great familial supports all around.

I seem to remember you being a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Which one would you say is worse? Sonic '06 or Sonic Boom?

Sonic 06 is a broken, poorly written, often poorly designed game. Sonic Boom isn't even a Sonic game. It's a mashup of the worst and most boring level designs that have ever come out of shitty licensed games. It's just a chore to play. So take your pick.

Also I'm not exactly sure I'd call myself a fan of Sonic.

Archived