YCM School Idols (Love Live!)

Chiri Tsukikawa

Technically since this is a name fad, I can change my name. Although I used Maki as a name before and actually really like it, I'll pick Tsubasa this time, since no one else appears to want someone from A-RISE-desu-pri.

That works for Agro's girlfriend too.

We can do that another time. :)

I meant you can be more than one school idol, since I am. Not more than one A-RISE member.

Also, maybe I should have picked Anju because she apparently behaves like a princess. Or maybe Dae can be her.

So pick one. D:

I only like you

Dude

For Aikatsu I'm obviously Seira, I don't really use it as an anime character's name anymore and when everything I want it taken, I even go "Sayra".

For Idolmaster I don't know anyone but me and you gotta be the twins. We need someone who knows them to decide which might work better for each of us

For AKB0048 Nagisa for understudy Yuuko for ones that are full members for most of it

For Pri Para I'll be your waifu

You get Ami because you do more s*** than me and I get Mami because I play all day.

Ew.

Browsing around a bit this Dorothy character shares her catch phrase with something lovely Eruna says 

I want her

but I hate this Leona character

Browsing around a bit this Dorothy character shares her catch phrase with something lovely Eruna says 

I want her

but I hate this Leona character

Dorothy is one of the best characters in Pri Para. Max rude. <3

Btw, some of my favorite types of characters are rude, selfish/greedy and condescending.

iWGVQsK2Qvrp5.gif

(Rin isn't like that though, just using her as emphasis for how awesome they are)

And don't hate someone without having seen them in the anime yet.

Dorothy is one of the best characters in Pri Para. Max rude. <3

Btw, some of my favorite types of characters are rude, selfish/greedy and condescending.

iWGVQsK2Qvrp5.gif

(Rin isn't like that though, just using her as emphasis for how awesome they are)

And don't hate someone without having seen them in the anime yet.

But I don't like traps.

Just letting people know

Archived