DAD TO BE BANNED!!!! ANNOUNCEMENT BY UDE!!!

UDE announced late last night that Dark Armed Dragon, Dark Magician of Chaos, and Magical Explosion will be placed on the ban list.

Whoever said DAD would get Stein'd was right, and DMoC and ME both got the hammer also.

I'm working on finding a link, but I originally read an article about it on a judge forum.

Check back here for the link once I get it, and while your staying around...

...discuss.

You wanna no the reason why they got banned' date=' because I told UDE to do that.[/b'] Personal Reasons though why i did it. That's the last time some one wins against me with a magical explosion.

next booster to come out, you'll gonna see my illusion magician. yay. Be sure to get it.

lol, like UDE listens to you. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BANNED, and DMOC and ME were a victims of the meta and the new semi-bad format. man, the ban hammer sure must pain.

UDE announced late last night that Dark Armed Dragon' date=' Dark Magician of Chaos, and Magical Explosion will be placed on the ban list.

Whoever said DAD would get Stein'd was right, and DMoC and ME both got the hammer also.

I'm working on finding a link, but I originally read an article about it on a judge forum.

Check back here for the link once I get it, and while your staying around...

...[b']April Fools[/b].

Ok people, fix'd.

Archived