Zextra

Rocker Z

Yes sir I can, I used the effect based off of YGO Pro , as its the only place that even has one. I made two version one using Yugioh Card Maker, and another using Magic Set Editor with a Yugioh Advanced Template which I edited myself. Anyway here ya Go.

Yugioh Card Maker

qn7hMWM.jpg

Magic Set Editor with a Yugioh Advanced Templete

p8sYrqZ.png

Yes sir I can, I used the effect based off of YGO Pro , as its the only place that even has one. I made two version one using Yugioh Card Maker, and another using Magic Set Editor with a Yugioh Advanced Template which I edited myself. Anyway here ya Go.

Hi Nickredace, and thanks bro! but this cards are in other style, and I would to like in this style:

the_seal_of_orichalcos_playmat_art_by_gr

Make the "artwork" of Orichalcos Tritos in the same quality.

But thanks anyway for you time!

That generator always renders the cards this big.

I can also predict that thread poster will still nitpick the background and say it's not what he wanted.

That is very unfortunate. I tried re-sizing it, but the quality drops.

And you are probably right. Or he liked it and just never bothered to reply. (But this was more of a test run to see if I liked the generator tbh.)

Let's think about the specifics of the card art the thread poster desires.

Deuteros is the original Seal, with the background and all, but shrunken down and placed inside another ring of glyphs. Glyphs don't even change orientation. The dead centre of the background even resizes with the "star" in the centre.

So, theoretically, getting the art he desires involves shrinking Deuteros enough to fit within its outermost ring of Glyphs. Assuming you can crop in a circle first.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you still need it, but if so, here's my half-assed attempt. There were a few things I would have liked to change should I have made the entire set myself - primarily the consistency in the thickness of the glyph (each ring of glyphs gets progressively thinner due to simply being shrunken and copy+pasted), but since the Deuteros image already screwed with that, I decided to just let it be. Also, if I were to do the Deuteros image, I would have shifted the second ring glyphs over a little so that the glyphs wouldn't be simply lined up on top each other. But enough ranting; hope it's acceptable for you :p

4gVetxJ.png

EDIT: Just noticed, this topic is in the wrong section; it will now be moved to Graphic Requests.

Archived