THIS CONTEST IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE MOVE!

Hidankaguya

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yankeefan07:9/10 Next time put for the second sentence "When you summon this card without a Tribute" in stead of "When this card is summoned this way"

Kakashi4eva: wow very good 10/10 Impressively like a real Yu-gi-oh card!

DarkCrokan:9/10 You guys are getting very good at the card making

hold on, I know the grammar on my card is perfect, I actually have looked at cards and all, that sentance was worded correctly...Oh,a nd the 10/10, the real grammar is not as a result of battle, it's, "By battle"

Check the ocg on cards...

you cannot reject people on your threads....your grading is horrid....Supreme and yankee have 10s, kakashi4evr has a few OCG errors, right off the spot, so he cannot win....redo the whole grading, or I'll release the hounds *consists of: Sanji The Perverse, Crabhelmet, my, Azuh, O Rly, yankee, and several other.....including the king of contests*

lol, um, bobman, um, I talked to him, he hasn't looked at card grammar in a long time, so he didn't know, also, what you just did is conciderd a threat, or flaming, so, try not to do that..

BUT, thanks for being on my side on this, though, this is over, so, we should stop posting here.

Thanks for being on my side,

Cheers

Yankeefan ^_^

ummm, this is going to turn into a argument, um, so, lets see what I can do

Ok, first of all, I am a normal member to, so, yeah...

But, bob, you should not threaten a member, though, I see the thought behind it.

So, um, lets try to be genrally hospitable to each other and move on, this contest is over, I did not win, and i'm ok with it.

Not alot to be said, sorry, lol

Cheers,

Yankeefan

Archived