THIS CONTEST IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE MOVE!

Hidankaguya

Okay obviously this is my first monthly contest. The deadline is Saturday.

Rules: 1)You can only enter one card! If you enter more than one card than you are disqualified.

2)Don't be negative towards other people. I will check this almost daily. If you do give someone negativity about their card your card is disqualified!

Okay that is it......

Scale is 0 through 10. 10 is the best. 0 is the worst.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay here goes

Supreme Duelist: 8/10 There were some grammatical errors. (yes "grammatical" is a word)

jspamax: 9/10 I really like your card. It has a good text and it is phrased like a regular Yu-Gi-Oh © Card

Derian555: 7/10 The card text is wrong sorry

So far the leader is jspamax. Remeber to tell your friends about the contest.

Here's mine. I can't get enough of this card :P :

2ch47s1.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be in Defense Position. When this card is summoned, toss 1 coin. If the result is Tails, place this card upside-down in a Monster Card Zone. This card cannot declare an attack unless a "Dj Disk" is face-up on your field. If this card is right-side up for the controller of this card, you can treat your field as having a face-up "Dj Disk".

Rulings:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=26525 (for the Rotator part)

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=31262 (for the Dj Disk part)

card7-2.jpg

effect:

When this card is Normal Summoned, you may select 1 Fusion Monster Card from your opponent's Graveyard. Pay Life Points equal to the half the ATK of the selected monster to equip the selected Fusion Monster Card to this card, it is treated as an Equip Spell Card. This card gains ATK equal to half of the ATK of the selected card, and DEF equal to half of the DEF of the selected card. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon the Fusion Monster to your opponent's side of the field, this is treated as a Fusion Summon.

Alright, I will enter this contest. Even though I will not be online on Saturday due to a gig. So here is my card..I hope you don't mind mamber cards, especially one with a very dangerous effect, for your opponent atleast. This card was made by me, and the creation was requested by Buffer himself. On my member card thread.

24697c5.jpg

[align=center]Effect.

When you draw this card, show it to your opponent. As long as this card remains in your hand,once per turn, during your Standby Phase, Summon 1 "Sin" Token to your side of the field. (Fiend/DARK/ATK 800/DEF 650). This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 3 "Sin" Tokens from your side of the field. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, the battle damage is reduced to 0. If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, your opponent must reveal their hand. Select 2 monster cards from your opponent's hand and Special Summon them to your side of the field. If this card is removed from play, discard the top 5 cards of your opponent's deck.[/align]

[align=center]Neo Dark Magician Girl

skxcow.jpg

When this card is successfully Normal Summoned, remove it from play. Special Summon this monster during your 3rd Standby Phase after this card was Normal Summoned. When this card is Special Summoned, you may select and add 1 Spell card from your Deck to your hand. Your Deck is then shuffled. During the End Phase of your turn send the Spell card to the Graveyard.[/align]

anomu13: 6/10 overpowered but somewhat sorta balanced

narade:4/10 when referring to other cards in the card text you are supposed to use quotation marks ("")

Nelsn3:9.8/10 I've got to say your card is phrased like a real card and it deserves a ten but there would be no competition awesome pic though

Karubin: Don't take other people's cards off of another website please it ruins the contest for the hardworking carmakers who enter the contest! 2/10 for your laziness

sythcaris:8/10 your picture wasn't that original It is just a recolored "Dark Magician Girl"

Archived