My Gaming Backlog

Tentacruel

That makes more sense.

How do this I'm trying

It was a pain in the ass. I'll post the codes when I get home so I don't have to type it on my phone.

edit:  Okay so...

You have to add "conditional formatting" to the top entry of whatever column you're coloring.  

In my case it's A7, so you set the "range" of conditional formatting to A7:A, this does the whole column automatically.  

Next you set the rule to whatever condition you want, or in my case, a custom formula.  Since I have multiple colors I have multiple condition rules.

The first is 

= (E7 = 1)

to check if column E is 1 which means high priority.  In lower rows it will automatically use the correct row in E.

Add Dark Souls 2 to the list.

It's on there l2read. It's just at the top because it's set to high priority.

Next you set the rule to whatever condition you want, or in my case, a custom formula.  Since I have multiple colors I have multiple condition rules.

The first is 

to check if column E is 1 which means high priority.  In lower rows it will automatically use the correct row in E.

So what do I put in to get the colors for stuff like Completed, In Progress, etc.?

Those are just fill colors.

EDIT: Though, there may be a way to automate that, if that's what you meant. If there is, I'm not sure.

Trying to automate it. I understand how to do it numbers-wise, but not text.

NEVERMIND "I figured it out."

Yeah that's how it works, I forgot to tell you that. 

Lol. Don't go into education.

Tenta: "Alright class, and that's how you do basic math."

1st Grader: "Mr. Tenta, but what does the 'x' symbol mean?"

Tenta: "Figure it out, bitch."

so many games

I like the "played" section.  Maybe in the future I'll make a document with all of my games and not just my current "to play" stuff. 

I figured I should have a section for games I can't really complete, but that I've played enough of to experience.

Archived