05/17/2015 ([Alter White]Guardian of Frost)

In my new project, Alter White, I will be showcasing a few of the cards over the next couple of days that I have been designing. This will be almost a daily archive of the cards that I have been showcasing.

So why am I doing this, you might ask? It's mainly to increase awareness of the game, and mostly to just see people's reaction of the game.

395acdd7ed.png

[spoiler='A Guardian of the Shrine of Frost that is located near the Deep Blue Kingdom. She has great attack potential and leaves behind a massive ice cold wave when her spirit leaves this world.']

Faction: Rorona

Level: 3

Max HP: 40

Attack: 30

Defense: 0

Agility: 2

Damage: 3

Clan: Human

Sub-Clan: Sorcerer

Text: •[OPEN SKILL]: Target enemy is Frozen until the end of next turn. If this happens, target friendly gets +10 ATK, +1 AGI, and +1 DMG. (Frozen Units cannot act.)

•[PASSIVE SKILL]: When this Unit executes an Attack Action, Freeze that Unit at the end of Damage Calculation.
•[DEATH SKILL]: 2 target enemies are Frozen until the end of next turn.[/spoiler]

Rorona loves to capitalize on a bunch of field mechanics, whether it's Freezing enemies so that they can't take actions, returning Units to the Deck so that your other Units have a clear line of sight to your opponent, or relying on outspeeding your opponent in the Agility mindgame and exploiting advantage. This card, Guardian of Frost, is the cornerstone of a good freezing Deck, which I will be showcasing more of the cards later on.

Archived