05/18/2015 ([Alter White]Polar Ice Magician)

In my new project, Alter White, I will be showcasing a few of the cards over the next couple of days that I have been designing. This will be almost a daily archive of the cards that I have been showcasing.

So why am I doing this, you might ask? It's mainly to increase awareness of the game, and mostly to just see people's reaction of the game.

a75736c2aa.png

[spoiler='A veteran wielder of ice magic that works in conjunction with the Third Kingdom to end the rampage of the invading Enemy of Valhalla Forces. Her scythe is enchanted with the deadliest frost one could imagine, and can manipulate the spirits of ice around her to completely stop foes in her tracks.']

Faction: Rorona

Level: 3

Max HP: 40

Attack: 30

Defense: 0

Agility: 3

Damage: 1

Clan: Human

Sub-Clan: Sorcerer

Text: •[START SKILL]: Target friendly gets + [that Unit’s AGI x 5] ATK for this turn. If this happens, 1 friendly gets +1 AGI, except this Unit.

•[ACTION SKILL]: (Conditional Use: This card’s AGI is 5 or higher): Do 10 damage to all enemies and Freeze them until the end of this turn. This Unit gets AGI = 3. (Frozen Units cannot act.)[/spoiler]

Rorona loves to capitalize on a bunch of field mechanics, whether it's Freezing enemies so that they can't take actions, returning Units to the Deck so that your other Units have a clear line of sight to your opponent, or relying on outspeeding your opponent in the Agility mindgame and exploiting advantage. Polar Ice Magician, when buffed enough and through enough dedication, completely locks down your opponent for a turn while resetting itself so that it can't be abused. There exist many combos with this card, which will be showcased later.

Archived