05/19/2015 ([Alter White]Unicorn Rider)

In my new project, Alter White, I will be showcasing a few of the cards over the next couple of days that I have been designing. This will be almost a daily archive of the cards that I have been showcasing.

So why am I doing this, you might ask? It's mainly to increase awareness of the game, and mostly to just see people's reaction of the game.

43fda95ed0.png

[spoiler='Legendary Knights of the Solar Kingdom who have learned to travel on majestic steeds named Unicorns. These ladies must have been properly trained in order to tame the legendary creature of the Unicorn. After that, the Unicorns are outfitted with armaments of war, ensuring that their defense remains strong even in times of peril.']

Faction: Aeneas

Level: 2

Max HP: 40

Attack: 20

Defense: 5

Agility: 3

Damage: 1

Clan: Human

Sub-Clan: Solar Kingdom

Text: •[START SKILL]: (Conditional Use: Your Aeneas Level is 3 or higher) This Unit cannot be hit by an Attack Action this turn.

•[ACTION SKILL]: Do [damage: This Unit’s ATK + 20] to one enemy. Decrease your Aeneas Level by 1 and return this card to your Deck.[/spoiler]

Aeneas pride themselves on setting up a good defense and stalling for time before making a big comeback. Their main advantage is how tanky their Units are, boasting unnaturally high Defense compared to other cards, as well as bigger Maximum HP. However, they suffer from having very little Attack, which is why they must buff themselves up first before competing in a game of attrition. In the case of Unicorn Rider, if your Level is high enough, she cannot be hit by Attacks, opening up a new layer of Defense while she punishes anything with 40 or less HP, making a safe retreat afterwards. 

Archived