Fire Emblem: Alter [IC/Temporarily Closed] [PG-16] [Co-hosted by Sethera and Lord CowCow]

Yosuke-kun

Ashelia watched in amazement as Emil fought the Fighter and made sure to watch for any oncoming wounds that might cause trouble for Emil. After the fight stopped and her friend came back she giggled as he taunted Riku and stood as Emil turned to address her. 

"I'm glad you're alright. We're here to get you out of Flanoir now, but I won't leave without my mother or sisters. Do you know where they are?" Before she could answer, however, a loud banging was at the door, which scared Ashelia, but she followed Emil to see where he was going. 

Ashelia watched as he opened the door to reveal more people who seemed to be acquainted with Emil and Riku. She examined them when she saw a girl about her age injured. This made her panic a bit and grip her staff tighter. She walked up to the girl and decided to introduce herself. 

"H-Hello I am Ashelia I am a cleric please allow me to heal your wounds." Ashelia bowed lightly to the girl and then held out her staff, beginning to heal her quickly and carefully. "I-I hope you are alright now." She said with a smile, putting her hands behind her and tilting her head a bit. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived