05/20/2015 ([Alter White]Aeneas Stag Spirit)

In my new project, Alter White, I will be showcasing a few of the cards over the next couple of days that I have been designing. This will be almost a daily archive of the cards that I have been showcasing.

So why am I doing this, you might ask? It's mainly to increase awareness of the game, and mostly to just see people's reaction of the game.

b5e1a43ad5.png

[spoiler='With the rise of the Four Kingdoms, Aeneas explorers have been reporting a large amount of Spirits residing in the hinterlands. These new spiritual discoveries take on the form of a young stag, and when called upon by a worthy hero, they transform into the image of a young girl in all white clothing. Their existence has not yet been made known to man, except for those people residing in the Aeneas Kingdom.']

Faction: Aeneas

Level: 2

Max HP: 30

Attack: 30

Defense: 0

Agility: 2

Damage: 2

Clan: Spirit

Sub-Clan: Solar Kingdom

Text: •[OPEN SKILL]: Target friendly gets +10 DEF for this turn.

•[ACTION SKILL]: Target card on the field gets its ATK set equal to its HP.[/spoiler]

Aeneas pride themselves on setting up a good defense and stalling for time before making a big comeback. Their main advantage is how tanky their Units are, boasting unnaturally high Defense compared to other cards, as well as bigger Maximum HP. However, they suffer from having very little Attack, which is why they must buff themselves up first before competing in a game of attrition. In the case of Aeneas Stag Spirit, however, you can quickly accelerate the offense of a given Aeneas Deck in just one turn. Use this on one of your Units that just hit the field, and it suddenly gets it's Attack set equal to it's HP!

Archived