05/21/2015 ([Alter White]Yllisian Knight)

In my new project, Alter White, I will be showcasing a few of the cards over the next couple of days that I have been designing. This will be almost a daily archive of the cards that I have been showcasing.

So why am I doing this, you might ask? It's mainly to increase awareness of the game, and mostly to just see people's reaction of the game.

8ecc7a4d38.png

[spoiler='Knights who have given their life and service to the Queen of their land, Yllisia. They bare red colors and fly their flags high as they ride into battle.']

Faction: Yllisian

Level:1

Max HP: 10

Attack: 30

Defense: 0

Agility: 4

Damage: 1

Clan: Human

Sub-Clan: (null)

Text: •[DEATH SKILL]: Your opponent loses 1 Life.[/spoiler]

Yllisian are the most aggressive and quickest clan. They show no mercy to their opponents and aren't afraid to drown them out in a sea of engulfing flames. Because of this, most Yllisian Units are rather weak in terms of Maximum HP, but make up for it with their Agility, Attack, Damage, or certain other effects. Yllisian Knight is a strong quick attacker that can devastate most other Level 1 and Level 2 Units, and when he is killed off, he deals an extra dosage of hurt directly to the enemy.

Archived