Duststalker

Atypical-Abbie

A simple hand trap-ish card.

bP7cM2g.jpg

When a monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: You can Tribute this card from your hand or side of the field; banish the destroyed monster, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half its ATK.

Isnt too much? I think this just punish your opponent free cuz banish and also damage when your already kill 1 of their monsters
I think would be better if your do it when obe of YOUR monsters is destroyed by battle, sounds more fair

Yeah, but the effect is good still, all ppl would play ROTA and ETele to playa TeleDustUsagi all night long...
If destroy a monster by battle isnt enough, your banish that monster that can help your opponent or is its boss and on top of that influcts damage
Is an OTK abler

Yeah, but the effect is good still, all ppl would play ROTA and ETele to playa TeleDustUsagi all night long...
If destroy a monster by battle isnt enough, your banish that monster that can help your opponent or is its boss and on top of that influcts damage
Is an OTK abler

Absolutely not actually! Take into consideration that there are a lot of monsters with a similar effect that have yet to result in several OTKs. In fact, this is called "Wingman Clause" (When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster in the Graveyard). This is a weaker version of this, and in trade it banishes the monster, which is really what I would want to use this for. You have to go as far as to destroy the monster by battle, (In which not a ton of damage is usually done by) and then have this in your hand, (Which admittingly isn't hard cause ROTA, but it is a thing) then go -1 to make your opponent lose the advantage. And what happens when you run multiple and draw this with no beater plays? I don't see anyone running more than 2 as is, but it has uses mostly in Decks that can benefit off of EARTH fodder (DARK Decks could tech my own Dark Gilford with this) and Decks already running 3 ROTA for situational extra damage or if you need to banish a floater, but other than that it's not super amazing, but it doesn't have to be

1900 facilitates greater playability and pressure for a somewhat niche hoser card. I suggested the change because it already had 1800, so why not make it a bit better at what it's supposed to do?

Mainly because I never intended for it to be a battle card. For all I could care, it could just be a 0/0 monster

Archived