Spiritual Healing

Atypical-Abbie

A card obviously made with Aromas in mind, but if you play other Decks that focus on LP gain, this card can be pretty useful as well.

gaVlKxJ.jpg

Gain 600 LP, then if you control any monsters, gain LP equal to the number of monsters you control x 600. During your Main Phase, except during the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from the  Graveyard; gain 600 LP.

So Aromage Spamm? Too much un my opinion....
If we play a good build, this is just nuts, the deck by itself works awesome in the LP gain and ovee that, they get awesome adventage of that, this card can easily trigger Dry Wind eff to blow the opponent field

So Aromage Spamm? Too much un my opinion....
If we play a good build, this is just nuts, the deck by itself works awesome in the LP gain and ovee that, they get awesome adventage of that, this card can easily trigger Dry Wind eff to blow the opponent field

Aromages need something like this, they can be inconsistent as hell if you don't get the right cards fast enough. Plus, Poison of the Old Man already does something similar, I just made it more useful for Aromages.

1200 cant compare 3600...

That's in the most ideal situation. 1800 in one turn is more realistic. In general a card already does this in the form of Spell Absorbing Life, it's just that this card is faster and only counts your monsters, while SAL counters monsters on both players field and cancel out flip effects. I mean the fact that it is a Spell does a lot, but it still isn't legendary status

Archived