Agro AMA

Agro

1. Will you sing a song with the word butt in it  :7596_key: ?

2. Do you like pie?

3. http://myanimelist.net/anime/23151/Shounen_Hollywood:_Holly_Stage_for_49/characters Who's your favorite idol?

4. If you made a shindan, what would it be?

5. Thoughts on Rod beating you to 2000 reps?

6. What do you think of the amount of questions MACHISMO asked Black and Birdie?

7. What do you think of the comparatively tiny amount of questions I asked you? 

I gave up on making a video :'D

What is the butt currently doing in regards to video games? Any ones in particular he's been playing? :'o

I've played some splatoon these past two days. The majority of my gaming time gets taken up by smash bros, but I really need to start digging into my gaming backlog, so I'm hoping to start Person 3 FES in the next few days.

1. Will you sing a song with the word butt in it  :7596_key: ?

2. Do you like pie?

3. http://myanimelist.net/anime/23151/Shounen_Hollywood:_Holly_Stage_for_49/characters Who's your favorite idol?

4. If you made a shindan, what would it be?

5. Thoughts on Rod beating you to 2000 reps?

6. What do you think of the amount of questions MACHISMO asked Black and Birdie?

7. What do you think of the comparatively tiny amount of questions I asked you? 

1. No. But I like the one from Sir Mix-a-Lot

2. Certain kinds of pie. I'm not that big on the gooey fruit in my pies. Prefer key lime pie.

3. Don't know, don't watch, have seen clips from it but none of the characters really stood out to me at all

4. How should you attempt to destroy shindanmaker?

5. He was going to get there first anyway, but I basically made it happen by saying people should get me there first. People like him more than I so it makes sense.

6. Too many questions.

7. Well at least I have questions...

Archived