I guess these "AMA" things are popular right now.

bury the year

Why'd you choose the name Rinne/Phosphorous? Just curious.

I don't exactly remember my reason for choosing Rinne: all I know is I was looking up cool Japanese words ('rinne' = 'reincarnation') and thought it sounded cool. Phosphorus was my name for a while because its pronunciation in Japanese is 'rin,' which isn't far from my original alias.

You don't know me, do you?

who r u

You're in Hong Kong right now, right? What's that been like?

Yup, here through the end of June. I like it, but I don't think I could live here. Best way to describe it is "overwhelming." o_o;;

Besties?

<3

Favorite Disney villain?

Hades is a crazy bamf who isn't exactly a "bad guy" in the grand scheme of things, so I'd choose him.

• Top 5 books?
  • How's living abroad?
  • y u the bae?

• Uhhh, not gonna give top 5, but my top books in general... I've been reading a lot of China Mieville and the New Weird recently. Check out "The City and the City" or "Embassytown." Former's noir, latter's sci fi, but both very unusual in their worldbuilding.
  • As mentioned above, it's fun but tiring. My job takes me across the border to the mainland a lot, on which days I don't get back until 10 PM. Combined with the fact that I haven't met many expats over here, and that I don't get to see my friends or gf back home, and yeah. July 12 can't come soon enough. I like Hong Kong, but I wouldn't want to do this experience again.
  • i always da bae

Archived