Turning violent thoughts into fictional scenarios.

Thar

Now, I've been thinking about this kind of stuff for a while now. In fact, it's gotten so consistant that I can look at the clock when they occur and it'll be within the same hour at most.

Now, as someone who wants to write more regularly, this thought process is kinda cool to be aware of. My grudge towards society and all of its stupid people, and all of my pent-up rage being dealt in the form of imaginary scenarios, being thought up like some screen-play or short story with pre-arranged dialogue that makes it sound understandable and empathetic. If I wanted to, I'd just open up Docs and write out these scenarios as I imagine them. If I did that more often, it'd be very helpful with my writing process.

But let's discuss this, because I feel like I'm the only one who thinks this way. Has anyone here, other than me, ever had any thoughts of violence that they could actually write a book about? Cause I've had more thoughts of this than I can think of, and none of them I've actually written but wished I did.

Archived