5th Contest With a Twist! CONTEST COMPLETE!

J-Max

Okay here's a really hard Contest in which only the greatest Card Makers could even hope to compete! I would like you to create 1-3 Cards using my new "Field Monster" concept.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=31695&page=1

Judging will be based on the Originality of the card more then Grammar. As such the Totals will be as follows.

Originality 40%

OCG: 30%

Art: 15%

Bonus (At my discretion): 15%

Prizes are as follows......

1st: 30 Points & 3 Reps

2nd: 20 Points & 2 Reps

3rd: 10 Points & a Rep

Closing date is Saturday 5th April. Good luck everyone!

--------------------------------------------------------------

CONTEST RESULTS!

1st: browarod

2nd: anomu13

3rd: ruby_carbuncle002

Okay, I'll post my entried here. I'm very quite proud of these. I may make a Booster for them, when I have time on Monday

69qdcz.jpgn1coqo.jpg

29e21bo.jpg

Raziel's effect:

"Bourder Angel" + "Holy Succubus"

FIELD: All monster cards on your side of the field are treated as DIVINE. When a monster on your side of the field is Tributed for a Tribute Summon, the card Tributed is treated as 2 Tributes.

MONSTER: This card cannot be destroyed in battle. When this card is Fusion Summoned, select 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard, and place them in your Spell/Trap Card Zone and equip them to this card. Increase this card's ATK by the total ATK of the two selected monster cards.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My submission post ^_^

Card #1:

ml49c3.jpg

Image by: cosmosue

Effect:

This monster can be Summoned to the Field Spell Card Zone by discarding 1 card from your hand. While in the Field Spell Card Zone this card gains the following effect:

-Increase the ATK and DEF of all FIRE monsters by 300 points. FIRE monsters cannot be attacked by WATER monsters.

Card #2:

2elqjwo.jpg

Image by: skinpupcoss

Effect:

This monster can be Summoned to the Field Spell Card Zone by discarding 1 card from your hand. While in the Field Spell Card Zone this card gains the following effect:

-Increase the ATK and DEF of all WATER monsters by 400 points. When a WATER monster is destroyed by battle, you can pay 1000 Life Points to draw 1 card from your Deck.

Card #3:

eajb7o.jpg

Image by: cyzra

Effect:

-Increase the ATK of Fiend-Type monsters by 400 points. When a monster with "Monarch" in it's card name is Summoned, it's effect is negated.

[align=center]Evolos The Living City

miyqvk.jpg

This card can be Summoned to the Field Spell Card Zone. If Summoned this way, this card is treated as a Field Spell Card with the following effect: When a Machine-Type monster is destroyed as a result of battle, place it under this card. When this card is destroyed you may Special Summon any amount of Machine-Type monsters under this card. Send the remaining cards to the Graveyard.

Sentient Plane

2nvhib.jpg

Normal Summon 1 Field monster from your Field Spell Card Zone to your Monster Card Zone. [/align]

Archived