ama

Simping For Hina

Go with the ps3. The game has less cheaters than PC and 360. PC is easy to mod so the modders are more frequent and for some reason the psn network is said to be more "stable and harder" to crack than Xbox live. And I could show you the ropes before you get murdered in a clothing store like I did. What do you say?

Go with the ps3. The game has less cheaters than PC and 360. PC is easy to mod so the modders are more frequent and for some reason the psn network is said to be more "stable and harder" to crack than Xbox live. And I could show you the ropes before you get murdered in a clothing store like I did. What do you say?

I don't need to be shown the ropes. That makes a game boring.

I'm just saying. My brother tried the game and got murdered and couldn't come off somebodys porch because they cornered him. My coworker at work can't even get past the simple "accept your character screen". There are a lot of douches in GTA but if you ally with certain people they can make sure your first time online isn't a bad one. Plus it would give me someone else I can play with.

Archived