Contest Finished | Check Last Post for Winner |

Lucas Maximus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]<>

<>[/align]

[align=center]So, God Of War was my choice. i haven't taken part in a contest since a long time. lets hope i win this thing.

3 Cards

<>

KratosGOW.jpg

<>

This card can only be Special Summoned if you have more then 4 cards in your hand. Once per turn, during your Main Phase pay 500 Life Points to remove from play 1 card on the field then activate 1 of the following effects based on the cards type

-Monster: Your opponent draws 1 card

-Spell: Discard 1 card from your hand

-Trap: Pay 200 life Points to increase this cards ATK by 100

<>

facingdeath.jpg

<>

This card can only be activated if you have 1 face-up "Kratos - God Of War" on your side of the field. Pay 500 Life Points to remove from play 1 Spell or Trap card then activate 1 of the following effects based on the cards type

-Spell: Discard 1 card

-Trap: Increase your opponents Life Points by 500

<>

Versus.jpg

<>

This card can only be activated if you have 1 face-up "Kratos - God Of War" on your side of the field. Pay 500 Life Points to remove from play 1 card from the top of your opponent's Deck then activate 1 of the following effects based on the cards type

-Monster: Your opponent shuffles his/her deck

-Spell: Discard 1 card

-Trap: Your opponent draws 1 card

<>

I dont own and of the images used, i just used them to make the card look SEXY. i would like to thank the artist for making the image and tell them they did an awesome job

[/align]

Archived