Contest Finished | Check Last Post for Winner |

Lucas Maximus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]Well here are my entries at last, as I stated earlier these cards are an addition to the Sonic cards I started for another person's contest, so bare with me on that point and the fact that these cards are also posted within my Sonic thread in the Pop Culture area.

So yeah I do hope you enjoy having a good read through them just as I enjoyed making them. I do not take credit for the art used for these cards as I am only using them to improve the quality of my cards, thank you. If you want to take a look at some of the other cards I made along with these just visit the thread.

"Gotten tired of Sonic, but he still wants to play!"

DemonicSonicCardVersion2.jpg

Sonic The Demonic Hedgehog

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by offering 1 face-up "Sonic The Hedgehog" on your side of the field as tribute. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for each Spell/Trap card on the field. If this card would be destroyed, you may randomly select and remove from play 1 Spell/Trap card on the field, if you cannot this card is destroyed.

Okay before I start, I'd like to say that although I originally decided to make the Demonic a sub-type with it's own border color, I changed my mind afterwards. Also this card is the first entry to Lucas' contest along with Super Sonic and Demonic Amy. So first of all since he is the true evil within Sonic he obviously needed Sonic to actually be summoned in the first place. Next he gets an ATK boost from spell and trap cards and thus he has an anti-destruction effect that removes spell and trap cards, thus cutting his ATK down, so otherwise a pretty mean b**** to mess with.

"Witness the birth of true power, SUPER SONIC!"

SuperSonicCard.jpg

Super Sonic The Hedgehog

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Chaos Emerald Empowerment" and removing 1 "Sonic The Hedgehog" from play from your hand, Graveyard, or your side of the field. When this card is successfully Summoned to the field, destroy every monster on the field except this card and increase both you and your opponent's Life Points by 200 for each monster destroyed by this effect. When this monster successfully inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points you may add 1 card from your Deck to your hand and skip your next Draw Phase.

Well here we go, yet another one of my long ass card effect text cards, firstly I'd like to say that this wasn't going to be part of Lucas' contest but I decided what the hell I may as well. Now the next thing is his summoning, not only will you need to fulfill the requirements of the Spell Card involved but you also need to remove Sonic from play as well, but of course the next effect is destructive in that it blows up everything with it's godly powers and restores life points to both players which of course is all out of Sonic's good nature, the next effect allows you to them bring any card from your deck when it inflicts battle damage and then skipping your next draw phase, this was intended to be seen as Sonic gathering his friends, but I suppose it isn't much like that is it.

"Amy Rose, show him some of that temper of yours!"

DemonicAmyRoseCard.jpg

Amy Rose The Demonic Hedgehog

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by offering 1 face-up "Amy Rose The Hedgehog" on your side of the field as tribute. This card cannot attack your opponent's monsters. When this card attacks randomly select 1 Spell/Trap card on your opponent's side of the field and destroy it, when this card successfully destroys a Spell/Trap card inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to both players' Life Points.

Okay, this is my second Demonic and also my last entry for Lucas' contest. So just like Sonic she is the true evil of Amy and thus needs Amy as a tribute which I will make after this card for my actual Sonic cards set. So with regards to her effect I wasn't so sure about giving her that effect since I wasn't sure what to give the normal Amy, but after some thinking I decided to keep Demonic Amy with her effect. So first of all she can't attack monsters, this might sound bad but her real effect comes next in that she instead attacks spell and trap cards, and when she does both players lose 500 life points, the whole purpose of this b**** is to get rid of spell and trap cards thus making her a pain, as well as burning both players' life points.

Copyright To Card Images Below

Super Sonic The Hedgehog - goldhedgehog of DeviantArt

Sonic The Demonic Hedgehog - Kiguri of DeviantArt

Amy Rose The Demonic Hedgehog - Kiguri of DeviantArt[/align]

Archived