Music Sites

Susie

so i thought that this might be a nice thing to do, what sort of music sites do you browse? currently i have a last.fm account and i also just joined discogs earlier today (links to both those accounts are on my profile for those who are interested, too lazy to repost them here). i also used to frequent RateYourMusic but its been so long since ive been onto that site that i dont even remember what i put up on it or what i even put as my username.

Discogs is great for keeping track of your collection and buying physical media, I love it. Last.fm is pretty cool but I haven't spent too much time there. Never been on RYM before.

Sputnikmusic.com is a good site as well, though a lot of the user base is pretty cynical but that a shouldn't be a problem for you.

Discogs is great for keeping track of your collection and buying physical media, I love it. Last.fm is pretty cool but I haven't spent too much time there. Never been on RYM before.

Sputnikmusic.com is a good site as well, though a lot of the user base is pretty cynical but that a shouldn't be a problem for you.

i just got discogs today, i really like the wantlist thing i could see it being quite helpful in the future as the rest of the functions on the site. RYM is kinda boring after a while all you really do is rate albums and write reviews, i spend a lot of my time on last.fm even though some of the shoutboxes are really cancerous *glares at Opeth shoutbox*. heard of Sputnik but ive never bothered to look more into it

It's a review site full of sarcastic bastards but there are plenty of cool people and funny people too. And you can write your own reviews.

sarcastic bastards eh? sounds like a fine place for me to get into, ill probably make an account sometime soon

Archived