[MtG] Locus Commander

Delibirb

I don't know how to help with it since you have no restrictions on it, but it is practically free 10 mana as if I am playing Pack Wars.

There is too much going on for it to be good. This is literally the only land you need in the deck so it is Indestructible and Hexproof.

You don't even need to do anything for the first 2 turns anyways, then play this.

And it gives me pretty much no reason to run other commanders.

I don't know how to help with it since you have no restrictions on it, but it is practically free 10 mana as if I am playing Pack Wars.

There is too much going on for it to be good. This is literally the only land you need in the deck so it is Indestructible and Hexproof.

You don't even need to do anything for the first 2 turns anyways, then play this.

And it gives me pretty much no reason to run other commanders.

That was kind of the point. Anyway, should I reduce the mana it produces? or remove the indestructible/hexproof clause?

That was kind of the point. Anyway, should I reduce the mana it produces? or remove the indestructible/hexproof clause?

You can't really reduce anything to make it balanced since there is nothing to balance. This is stronger than all of the Power 9, even combined.

All of the points that make it good would need to be removed. Which is pretty much everything.

There is no way to really balance this card.

You can't really reduce anything to make it balanced since there is nothing to balance. This is stronger than all of the Power 9, even combined.

All of the points that make it good would need to be removed. Which is pretty much everything.

There is no way to really balance this card.

Then ill leave it as is and call it a member card.

Archived