Van’Dalgyon where are you?

I tried to find it for you, but I only found articles about him and counter-fairy decks without him. It's not that hard to actually not netdeck a counter-fairy deck.

Or alternatively, I start with this, make it Advanced Format, remove the sucky cards and finally add your Van'Dalygon.

Guest PikaPerson01

learn2play.

Oppression Gadgets need Oppression, especially to even stand a tiny bit of a chance in this lightning quick meta.

Guest PikaPerson01

Yeah, you're saying to remove the part of Oppression Gadgets that makes it remotely competitive, Oppression, just for a 2800 beatstick with a decent effect.

Learn2play. Oppression is a major component of the deck, as it stops DAD, Dimension Fusion, Pre, Monster Reborn, and so on.

Yeah' date=' you're saying to remove the part of Oppression Gadgets that makes it remotely competitive, Oppression, just for a 2800 beatstick with a decent effect.

Learn2play. Oppression is a major component of the deck, as it stops DAD, Dimension Fusion, Pre, Monster Reborn, and so on.

[/quote']

1. You could only assume he's making a deck based around the beatstick.

2. It was a SUGGESTION. Based on Metagame, where it was supposed to come from. I never said it was the best thing to do.

3. Your sandwich is moldy.

Guest PikaPerson01

Yeah' date=' you're saying to remove the part of Oppression Gadgets that makes it remotely competitive, Oppression, just for a 2800 beatstick with a decent effect.

[/quote']

1. You could only assume he's making a deck based around the beatstick.

2. It was a SUGGESTION. Based on Metagame, where it was supposed to come from. I never said it was the best thing to do.

3. Your sandwich is moldy.

1: Then give him a deck based on the stick, not a deck based on Oppression Gadgets. Not like it's hard to splash in Van'Dalgyon and a handful of Counter Traps into any deck anyway.

2: It was a terrible suggestion, as the deck runs much better with Oppression instead of Van'Dalgyon.

3: no u

Guest PikaPerson01

Your plan is basically this:

1: Netdeck a competitive deck.

2: Remove vital pieces of it.

3: Replace them with inferior cards, just so you can say: "Lol, I made a ____ deck!"

Guest PikaPerson01

Lol, a Van'Dalgyon deck. Might as well ask me to look for a Destiny Hero deck. Van'Dalgyon is clearly just counter trap support.

Also, lol, netdecking. I make my own decks. 'Kay thanks.

Lol' date=' a Van'Dalgyon deck. Might as well ask me to look for a Destiny Hero deck. Van'Dalgyon is clearly just counter trap support.

Also, lol, netdecking. I make my own decks. 'Kay thanks.

[/quote']

If you're not going to use Metagame, then you're not following what the thread creator asked for. I was just giving him something he wanted to see, and if you can't realize that, then you need to go back in school and learn that you start reading from the beginning.

Guest PikaPerson01

Clearly by quoting me you signaled the message was meant to be for me, right? I'm not gonna waste a second of my time looking for a deck I could have made myself.

The deck you linked him to wasn't a Van'Dalgyon deck. It was an Oppression Gadget build with counters.

Clearly by quoting me you signaled the message was meant to be for me' date=' right? I'm not gonna waste a second of my time looking for a deck I could have made myself.

The deck you linked him to wasn't a Van'Dalgyon deck. It was an Oppression Gadget build with counters.

[/quote']

And it was a lot better of a Van'Dal deck than the one you posted here. I tell you what, if I dueled with your deck I would never win! :[

Seriously, you are pretty damn bad. All you do is come in here and suck. Then justify your sucking via completely irrelevent "rebuttals", hoping to stray away from the topic at hand. Metagame isn't and shouldn't be the end-all-be-all referencing site; if you're resorting to that, it just means you're bad at the game and can't think for yourself.

But of course, the TC did ask for it, but more specifically, "a deck that they made with him", which you didn't answer to. Stop going off topic and go back in school and learn that you start reading from the beginning. You sure read well. That makes me happy :] Now go look for a Van'Dal deck in Metagame. Your sandwich is moldy.

Protip: stop sucking.

And lrn2allusion (wtf "you need to go back in school and learn that you start reading from the beginning")

Archived