8 Most Anticipated Horror Movies coming out some time next year!

Face McShooty

The Forest

Release Date: January 8, 2016

Starring

Natalie Dormer
Taylor Kinney

Why it's gonna be scary awesome:

Dormer's character heads to Japan's Aokigahara Forest - nicknamed 'Suicide Forest' in real life because so many people kill themselves there - only to be haunted by the dispossessed ghosts of a thousand suicides.

The Boy

Release Date January 22, 2016

Starring

Lauren Cohan

Jim Norton

Diana Hardcastle

Ben Robson

Rupert Evans

James Russell

Javier Botet

Dammit, why is it always DOLLS? Horror movies about creepy dolls a little too sentient for comfort are always good fun, especially when pitted against Walking Dead ass-kicker Lauren Cohan. Awesome!

Pride & Prejudice & Zombies

Release Date February 5, 2016

Starring

Lily James
Sam Riley
Matt Smith
Bella Heathcote
Jack Huston
Douglas Booth
Suki Waterhouse
Lena Headey
Charles Dance

Seth Grahame-Smith's comedy-horror mashup novel was a publishing sensation, and with the stiff upper lip of some Ye Olde Zombie Killers, we should be in for a gore-spattered romp. Expect the inevitable adaptation of Smith's second novel, Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters at some point in the future.

Friday the 13th

Release Date May 13, 2016

Starring

Corey Feldman (rumored)

Since the rumor that the Friday 13th reboot would be a found footage movie, there's been a lot of speculation as to what kind of movie it's going to be. And really, can you ever have too much Jason Voorhees?

The Conjuring 2: The Enfield Poltergiest

Relese Date June 10, 2016

Starring

Vera Farmiga

Patrick Wilson

Based on the chilling true story of the haunting of a British family in the 1970s, the vengeful ghost of the Enfield Incident will fit with the creepy period style of the previous Conjuring movie.

The Purge 3

Release Date July 1, 2016

Starring

Frank Grillo (rumored)

We've been told that Purge 3 - currently referred to as The Purge: Origins should be focussing on the very first Purge ever, a cool change of direction from the latter-day Purges of the previous movies.

Resident Evil: Final Chapter

Release Date September 2, 2016

Starring

Milla Jovovich

Li Bingbing

I may have watched horror movies long enough to be cynical about the finality of any 'Final Chapter', but it's always a blast having Milla Jovovich dust off her double guns and obliterate the zombie hordes. More please!

Ouija 2

Release Date October 21, 2016

Starring

Unknown

The misadventures of some silly hotties fooling around with a Ouija board was a huge hit over the summer of 2014, making over $100 million on a $5 million budget. The second installment will have more cash, more sass and more scares...

eh The Forest and The Boy sound somewhat promising, The Purge i always thought sounded stupid and seeing the Nostalgia Critic review it made me wanna watch it even less so ill gladly skip a third one. honestly whenever people redo the horror classics it always ends up as a disaster, and i doubt that Friday the 13th will be different especially considering how it follows the whole found footage cliché. also why make a sequel to The Conjuring, it really had no need for one. never saw the first Ouija and neither did i think it sounded interesting. im indifferent on Pride, Prejudice and Zombies and i really got bored of the Resident Evil movies a long time ago.

Archived