[Red Dragon Archfiend/Resonator Support] Red Dragon Archfiend Scar-Knight

GarlandChaos

vL7N9Ci.jpg

Lore:

2 Level 8 monsters

This card's name becomes "Red Dragon Archfiend" while on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn: You can inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each "Archfiend" and "Resonator" monster on the field. This card cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect. If this card has a "Red Dragon Archfiend" monster as Xyz Material, it gains this effect.

- Once per turn: You can detach 2 Xyz Material from this card; destroy all monsters on the field, then inflict 500 damage to both players for each monster destroyed. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect.

Just something I came up with for fun when I saw that artwork.

Pretty sure that last effect is a bit too good, but meh.

CnC?

For the heavy investment I don't think it's that bad. Though instead of "Archfiend" I think the other archetype should be "Red" instead. Archfiend is pretty prevalent in DP

The problem though is Archfiends often cannot summon monsters that aren't Fiends. So applying that is not so great. That being said, I feel like maybe a build could be made around this or if Archfiends got a Tuner, that would make it nice, but for now I don't see it happening. As a 500 cowboy, it is rather meh, and not sure what Deck could make use of Resonators on DP. Until we have one, not a ton to say. It has potential and it's a good card, it just has no real role

Archived