Ask me any...time. Anywhere. Anything? (Dark AMA!)

Dark

I figured I should put my money where my mouth is and start the ball rolling on "interesting threads in General." Maybe this won't help, maybe this will, but it seemed like a fun thing to do.

So, just some background about me... I'm currently an engineering and mathematics student about to start my junior year in college. In my free time I play the piano, and I'm interested in competitive Pokemon and Melee, as well as chess. I used to frequent this forum when I was in high school (I'd say my peak usage times in General were during 9th and 10th grade, so 2009-2011, roughly), and I was known for being quite a loud-mouthed atheist. :P

So... ask me anything!

how much dick do you suck daily

Quite a bit, actually. I can't really put a number on it, but I'd say it averages out to about seven or eight dicks daily. Some days (Monday, for example) there aren't that many people who ask, but on the weekends I make up the difference. On that note, if anyone on the forum would like a fellatio mentor, just ask me and I'd be more than happy to help!

What do you do when a light is on?

Well, that's an excellent question. I think it's important to realize that Light is dead, so it's not really a fear I have anymore.

SPOILER ALERT, BY THE WAY.

dark u fuckin nerd this should prob be in misc

oh and what have you been up to ever since we last spoke?

...there's a miscellaneous section now? And how does that differ at all from a section literally called General?

I swear to god, the people who run this place are just getting dumber and dumber.

But, mostly college things. All the college things.

...there's a miscellaneous section now? And how does that differ at all from a section literally called General?

I swear to god, the people who run this place are just getting dumber and dumber.

But, mostly college things. All the college things.

its literally a spam section where pointless threads are made.

i guess like ycm's answer to a chat box

bro brooooo dont diss the mods they'll hit u

loljk

And yeah that sounds like sheet hahaha.

Okay I was going to wait for the inevitable move to Misc but

If you took a little time to actually...look for yourself you'd notice Misc differs from General in that it allows more spammy stuff (like half of this thread currently is) and doesn't have post count.

Anyway I'll ask a question.

What kind of competitive Pokemon do you mean? Just wifi? Showdown? What tiers?

its literally a spam section where pointless threads are made.

i guess like ycm's answer to a chat box

bro brooooo dont diss the mods they'll hit u

loljk

And yeah that sounds like sheet hahaha.

Yeah, but this back-and-forth is less spam and more, "Hey, ask some older person a question about life and maybe get something out of the interaction."

Okay I was going to wait for the inevitable move to Misc but

If you took a little time to actually...look for yourself you'd notice Misc differs from General in that it allows more spammy stuff (like half of this thread currently is) and doesn't have post count.

Anyway I'll ask a question.

What kind of competitive Pokemon do you mean? Just wifi? Showdown? What tiers?

So, it was mostly Showdown. I played a lot in the Gen IV metagame, and I was really involved with Gen IV post-Garchomp-ban but pre-Salamence-ban, but I played a little post-Salamence-ban as well. I sort of fizzled out after the Gen IV metagame was cooling down, and because of college I never really had time to grasp Gen V or Gen VI. Now I'm starting to slowly get back into modern Pokemon, and I'm starting with Gen VI Little Cup.

I've also touched Gen VI Ubers, but Xerneas just seems like it's overcentralizing the metagame and I'm not particularly sure how to build a team around using/countering it. It's something I'll have to pick up over time, perhaps.

Didn't realize you were younger than me.

Whoaaaa.

(This isn't a question, just an observation.)

Yeah, back when I used to frequent I claimed I was older than I actually was because, well, the strong statements I were saying psychologically held more water if they were coming from an "older figure."

Hmm, so I take it you usually just did OU/Ubers stuff?

What was/is your favorite Pokemon to use then?

Yeah! Those were extremely fun in Gen IV mainly because mixed attackers were still a thing and the strategies, in my opinion, were a bit more in-depth.

In Ubers I was a big fan of Darkrai because, let's be honest, who really carries a Sleep Talker on their team? And in OU I was a fan of the Double Dance Kingdra set (Rain Dance/Dragon Dance/Waterfall/Outrage) because it was bulkier than most people expected and really did a number on a lot of teams. Definitely the most clutch late-game sweeper I had.

Kingdra is certainly an unexpected threat if they don't have anything for it.

Agility and Focus Energy with a crit boosting item is also fun stuff.

More Pokemon questions if you don't mind. What is your opinion on the newer generation stuff then? From what you've seen so far. Like the games and mechanics. (like Fairy type)

Also

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/327011-super-showdown-society/

If you wanna join up. It's not the most active place but I'm trying to build it up a bit more. :3

Archived