[BT] BANDAI Yu-Gi-Oh! Template Showcase WIP (Special Effect/Dual-Typed Card added)

BT 

Why did you use the watermarks but anyways as far as I can see they seem pretty legit, but as for bandai they were a lot of variations, Like Gate Guardian kinda being a spell with a Type etc. So you can make a suitable template for them all. But you made it for Monsters which is looking ok, and for Spell, Trap, Equip cards which all use the same. Consider making this a PSD or MSE file when you finish with updates and gl on the rest of polishing.

Why did you use the watermarks but anyways as far as I can see they seem pretty legit, but as for bandai they were a lot of variations, Like Gate Guardian kinda being a spell with a Type etc. So you can make a suitable template for them all. But you made it for Monsters which is looking ok, and for Spell, Trap, Equip cards which all use the same. Consider making this a PSD or MSE file when you finish with updates and gl on the rest of polishing.

Yeah I'm planning on working on those but at the moment I'm working on writing out all the rules and putting them in. I'm also planning on making those as you said along with the Special rules heading etc.

Watermarks are fun.

EDIT: Also gonna try character cards

EDIT 2: Also gonna try to make the 4 card parts to 1 card thing

v. 3 added (no watermark)

Notable updates:

- changed colors for name plate and rule box border

- resized and moved rule box and rules

- removed unneeded texture on border

EDIT: The error in the image box has been fixed but not updated on this thread

EDIT2: Spell updated to v.3

EDIT3: Rules 1-9 done

Archived