[Striker/Queen] Collaborated DP Singles

Nathanael D. Striker

Performage Juggler Magician

Level 7/LIGHT/Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect

2500/2000

1 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type Monster + 1 Beast-Type Monster

You can also Special Summon this card (from your Extra Deck) by Tributing the above monsters you control. (This is treated as Fusion Summon). During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that would inflict damage to you: You can change this card's battle position; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card, also, this card's battle position cannot be changed until the end of the turn. During either player's turn: You can discard 1 card; change the Level of all monsters on the field to 1. If this card is destroyed (by battle or by card effect): You can Special Summon 1 of your banished "Performage" monster. You can only use each effect of "Performage Juggler Magician" once per turn.

Performage Chaos Juggler

Level 1/LIGHT/Spellcaster/Effect

400/200

While you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). During the turn this card is Summoned, you take no effect damage.

Reaper in the Abyss

Rank 1/DARK/Fiend/Xyz/Effect

1200/0

2 Level 1 monsters

During the turn this card is Xyz Summoned, you can Normal Summon 1 monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. You can detach 1 Xyz Material and discard 1 card; add 1 Level 1 monster from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Reaper in the Abyss" once per turn.

A nice afternoon of collaborating on these three cards. Hopefully their use is easy to see and they are appreciated. :3

There are some cards whose requirement to be summoned or use an effect is that you didnt use your battle phase or normal summon that turn. So with your Performance Juggler Magician, the effect is cool. The first part. Makes it stop only certain types of cards with a very minor cost. But, if it cannot change it's atk/def position on a turn that it activates that effect, doesnt it stop it from using the cost to activate the effect in the first place?

Pardon me if that sounds weird, I can't think of any monster effects whose cost and stipulations cross like that. I am sure I am probably wrong, too. Given my lack of experience when it comes to card effects. What do you think?

There are some cards whose requirement to be summoned or use an effect is that you didnt use your battle phase or normal summon that turn. So with your Performance Juggler Magician, the effect is cool. The first part. Makes it stop only certain types of cards with a very minor cost. But, if it cannot change it's atk/def position on a turn that it activates that effect, doesnt it stop it from using the cost to activate the effect in the first place?

Pardon me if that sounds weird, I can't think of any monster effects whose cost and stipulations cross like that. I am sure I am probably wrong, too. Given my lack of experience when it comes to card effects. What do you think?

The stipulation is to prevent it from changing back into ATK after using the effect. Though to make it make a bit more since, I changed the wording to be more like Lyla. Hopefully it accomplishes the same thing we planned on it doing. o,o

Archived