[Archetype ] - Judgement Day

Hot Ultra ROD

Ok guys, I'm new here, and this is my 1st goddamn entry x) (u won't believe how much I suffer to make this s*** real)

Anywho, I thought that rebooting old powerful cards would be fun, (and IT WAS!) so thanks to Queen and Batmed boy, I decided to start this project (Merci BatMed pour le 'template' x3)
The main play of this archetype is searching the Ritual Spells and Rituals, some of the cards have to banish DARK/Fiend monsters as a cost, so they send DARKs to grave to fulfill those cards' costs.
The grave setup process is slow (in term of triggering Grave-effects) comparing to Shaddols and BA, but it's no big deal (I suppose), cause you're only sending Rituals to Summon them or any other DARK to banish them to search your ace cards.

sturcture_deck___judgment_day_by_supah_n

[spoiler=Armageddon Messiah]
armageddon_messiah_by_supah_nisso-d974my

While in the Graveyard, this card is also LIGHT Fairy-Type monster. When this card is Summoned; You can add 1 Ritual Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Armageddon Messiah" once per turn. Once per turn, you can banish 1 Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard, and if you do, you can make this card's Level becomes 8 until the End Phase.

[spoiler=Armageddon Paladin]
armageddon_paladin_by_supah_nisso-d9792j

When this card is Summoned: You can send 1 LIGHT "Queen" or DARK monster from your Deck to your Graveyard, but its effects in the Graveyard are negated for the rest of this turn. You can target up to 2 of your banished "Armageddon" monsters, then banish 1 Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard; shuffle those targets into the Deck. You can only use 1 effect of "Armageddon Paladin" per turn, and only once that turn.

[spoiler=Grand Paladin of Armageddon]

grand_paladin_of_armageddon_by_supah_nis

If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 DARK Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard. You can only Special Summon "Grand Paladin of Armageddon" once per turn this way. When Summoned this way: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 Fiend-Type "Armageddon" monster from your Deck in face-up Attack Position or face-down Defense Position. If you activated this effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Ritual Monsters.

[spoiler=Armageddon Herald]

armageddon_herald_by_supah_nisso-d9793xj

FLIP: You can add 1 Ritual Spell Card from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, send 1 LIGHT or DARK Ritual Monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.
Cannot be destroyed by battle. When this face-up card is sent to the Graveyard; you can add 1 Fiend-Type "Armageddon" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 effect of "Armageddon Herald" per turn, and only once that turn.

[spoiler=Armageddon Reaper]

armageddon_reaper_by_supah_nisso-d96mxty

FLIP: You can send 1 LIGHT "Queen" or DARK monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.

If this face-up card is sent to the Graveyard; you can send 1 "Armageddon" or LIGHT "Queen" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can only use 1 effect of "Armageddon Reaper" per turn, and only once that turn.

[spoiler=Offering to the Armageddon Prince]

offering_to_the_armageddon_prince_by_sup

This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Grim, Armageddon Prince". Select and activate one of the following effects:
● Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Level exactly equals 4, then Ritual Summon 1 "Grim, Armageddon Prince" from your Graveyard.
● Banish Fiend or Fairy-Type monsters from your Graveyard whose total Level exactly equals 4, then Ritual Summon 1 "Grim, Armageddon Prince" from your hand.

[spoiler=End of the World (Reboot)]

end_of_the_world__reboot__by_supah_nisso

This card can be used to Ritual Summon any DARK "King" or LIGHT "Queen" Ritual Monster. Select and activate one of the following effects:
● Tribute monsters from your hand or field, then Ritual Summon 1 DARK "King" or LIGHT "Queen" Ritual Monster from your Graveyard whose Level exactly equals the total Levels of those monster.
● Banish Fiend or Fairy-Type monsters from your Graveyard, then Ritual Summon 1 DARK "King" or LIGHT "Queen" Ritual Monster from your hand whose Level exactly equals the total Levels of those monster.

[spoiler=Grim, Armageddon Prince]

grim__armageddon_prince_by_supah_nisso-d

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Offering to the Armageddon Prince". You can only Ritual Summon 1 "Grim, Armageddon Prince" per turn. When this card is Ritual Summoned: You can send 1 Ritual Monster from your Deck to your Graveyard. If you Ritual Summon a LIGHT Fairy or DARK Fiend-Type Ritual Monster, this card can be used as the entire Tribute. You can pay 800 Life Points, and if you do, target 1 card on the field; destroy that target. You can only use each of "Grim, Armageddon Prince" effects once per turn.

[spoiler=Eternia, Queen of Fate]

eternia__queen_of_fate_by_supah_nisso-d9

You can Ritual Summon this card with "End of the World". You can also Ritual Summon this card by tributing 1 face-up Level 8 LIGHT Ritual monster. This card gains 400 ATK for each monster your opponent controls. When this card destroys a monster by battle; banish that monster and negate its effects, also this card can make a second attack in a row. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 Ritual Monster Card from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only this effect of "Eternia, Queen of Fate" effect once per turn. You can only control 1 Level 10 "King" or "Queen" Ritual Monster.

[spoiler=Xexex, King of Destruction]

xexex__king_of_destruction_by_supah_niss

You can Ritual Summon this card with "End of the World". You can also Ritual Summon this card (from your hand) by tributing 1 face-up Level 8 DARK Ritual monster. You can pay 3000 Life Points; destroy all other cards on the field and banish all cards in your opponent's Graveyard. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 Ritual Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only use 1 effect of "Xexex, King of Destruction" per turn, and only once that turn. You can only control 1 Level 10 "King" or "Queen" monster.

ow you're here .__. what a surprise ...

Anyway, the cards looks neat, a bit slow I suppose, but neat x)

Armageddon was always my fav Ritual monster, so this is one of the best cards I seen here x3

I can't say anything else until I try them... in a Duel :3

Yeah I know it's goddamn slow ><, Queen already told me that in a note, tho she said that their plays make up for being a slug:

It's a slower Deck, but its plays make up for such, and has a really nice "Call and Response" attitude. Your opponent isn't threatening you with a huge field? Make Ruin or Eternia and get quick damage in. Your opponent has a single potential threat? Grim got your back. Your opponent over extends? No problem, Demise the field. Your opponent has several recurring monsters in their Graveyard and Demise won't do much? Xexex will take care of them.

Weakness wise, negation is just brutal to this Deck. Whereas Demise is really good and so is Xexex and the other 2, negating is really a jabroni. Fiendish Chain in particular is what hurts this Deck a lot, and that card is fairly common amongst DPers. The best way to do this is to bait out said cards. Grim is good at doing this, same with Paladin and Messiah. However, the Deck when allowed has some really surprising matchup and although slow can compete with Archfiend, the big Deck I tested against. As long as Necro Skull is not too troubling to get over (Which with Call to 1 is likely), the Deck has a really nice combat and even with such negation, it's a determining head to head. Xexex clearing the field and banishing the Grave is huge.

and sorry pup, cant duel ya now, kinda busy
[spoiler=a little gift to make it up for ya]
markiplier___is_this_manly_enough_for_yo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived