world of rantships

Resident Fascist

1. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP GOING OFF TO CAP A CONTROL POINT ALONE. Especially if you're a Wyoming or a Myogi, you will meet an enemy Destroyer and you will get sunk for first blood.

2. CRUISER PLAYERS stop being greedy funkers and cover your battleships and aircraft carrier(s). Your measly BB gun turrets can't do sheet to Battleships and they have more range than you, so why not protect your battleships from Destroyers and actually win the game? You get less EXP for a loss, you know.

3. DESTROYER PLAYERS stop FIRING YOUR TORPEDOES ON MY T and expecting a Battleship to dodge. 

4. OTHER BATTLESHIP PLAYERS please stop going off alone. Your 50,000 HP means nothing if you're taking 5 shells every 2 seconds because you got swarmed and no one is around to save you.

5. CAPPING CONTROL POINTS > KILLING ALL THE ENEMIES.

1. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP TRYING TO TAKE DRAGON ALONE. Especially if you're a support or an ADC, you WILL meet the enemy jungler and you WILL get killed for first blood.

2. TOP LANERS Your measly sunfires can't do sheet to ADC and they have more range than you, so why not protect your ADC from assassins and actually win the game?

3. MAGE MAINS  stop FIRING YOUR TORPEDOES ON MY TANK and expecting it to dodge.

4. OTHER ADC PLAYERS please stop going off alone. Your 60% lifesteal means nothing if you're taking 10 skillshots every 2 seconds because you got swarmed and no one is around to save you.

5. KILLING THE NEXUS > KILLING ALL THE ENEMIES.

1. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP TRYING TO TAKE DRAGON ALONE. Especially if you're a support or an ADC, you WILL meet the enemy jungler and you WILL get killed for first blood.

2. TOP LANERS Your measly sunfires can't do s*** to ADC and they have more range than you, so why not protect your ADC from assassins and actually win the game?

4. OTHER ADC PLAYERS please stop going off alone. Your 60% lifesteal means nothing if you're taking 10 skillshots every 2 seconds because you got swarmed and no one is around to save you.

Meanwhile junglers get no hate because we get blamed for everything anyway.

2. TOP LANERS Your measly sunfires can't do sheet to ADC and they have more range than you, so why not protect your ADC from assassins and actually win the game?

Also stop funking telling me to "group" when I'm playing funking Shen or Gangplank. I got 2 funking globals. Chill the funk down.

Archived