[CFV] WEEEEEEEIGH ANNNCHOOOORRR [KanColle set] (HEAVILY WIP)

Resident Fascist

Super Dreadnought, Yamato

Grade 4 / Triple Drive!!! / KanColle / Kanmusu - Battleship / Magallancia

"I-I-I am not a hotel!"

[stride] (Released when both players' vanguards are grade 3 or greater!)-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.

[GB2 ACT](VC CB1 & Choose a face-down card named "Super Dreadnought, Yamato" in your G-Zone, and flip it face up) This turn, If this unit would attack, it may instead attack all units in your opponent's backrow. 

Dreadnought-Class, Nagato

Grade 3 / Twin Drive!! / KanColle / Kanmusu - Battleship / Magallancia / 11000

"I am very busy..."

[GB2, AUTO] [VC] (CB1) When this Unit Attacks a Vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose 1 of your Opponent's Front Row Rear Guards, retire it.

[AUTO] [VC] (CB1) When your G-Unit [sTRIDE] You may pay the cost. If you do, choose 1 of your Opponent's Back Row Rear Guards, retire it.

Dreadnought-Class, Mutsu

Grade 3 / Twin Drive!! / KanColle / Kanmusu - Battleship / Magallancia / 11000

"Oh my..."

[GB1][ACT][VC](CB3) Choose one of your opponent's front row rear guards, retire it, and then choose one of your opponent's back row rear guards, retire it.

[GB1][AUTO][RC](Retire this Unit) When this Unit's attack hits a Vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose an opponent's rear guard at random, and retire it.

Kongou

Grade 2 / Intercept / Kancolle / Kanmusu - Battleship / Magallancia / 9000

"Buuuurrrniiiiiiiinnng! Looooooooove!"
[ACT](CB1) When this Unit is placed on (RC) you may pay the cost, if you do, this unit gets "[CONT](RC) If this unit would attack, it may instead attack an opponent's unit in the back row of the same column as this unit." until end of turn.

All I have at the moment. All I will say is that the rest of the clan is going to be focused on a heavily retire centric system like these cards, with the shorter range ships only being able to hit front row (Instead of having the larger artillery found on Battleships). 

Archived