Chatbox/Chatroom(s)?

Is this idea good?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this idea good?

Sorry if this has already been suggested. But while on my site I was thinking "Why don't YCM get a Chatbox like this. Or, even better, Chatrooms(s)?" The whole idea would be to be able to chat to everyone online of YCM, as well as Private Chats (similar to the one seen on serebii or the same) to your friends. Moderators/Super Moderators/Admins etc would be able to see the Chat Logs, as wel as Private Chat Logs, and the ability to ban members from the Chatbox/Chatroom(s). This would mean all Spammers and Noobs wouldn't be able to ruin the Chatbox/Chatroom(s). Also, if there were to be more then 1 Chatroom, Moderators could be assigned to a certain Chatroom.

Please tell me what you think and vote.

Guest JoshIcy

if there is a certain post limit in use to use it then... maybe, and this would make draco happy im sure... then his debates could gain more ground and intensity

'cept MSN is faster and more efficient.

I am in support of ONE shoutbox' date=' with a post requirement.

[/quote']

I think just one shoutbox would get too crowded. Unless the post requirement is like 500 or 1000? I dunno, but I'm just hoping the Mods will read this.

'cept MSN is faster and more efficient.

I am in support of ONE shoutbox' date=' with a post requirement.

[/quote']

I think just one shoutbox would get too crowded. Unless the post requirement is like 500 or 1000? I dunno, but I'm just hoping the Mods will read this.

Yep, probably 400/600.

Chatbox: Never going to work. Impossible to moderate and will no doubt be endlessly spammed with "OMG Look at my set:".

Chatroom(s): Too difficult to manage. Also, good luck finding a chatroom that actually works like that, and even if we can ban people, they would've already had to have broken a rule, wouldn't they?

You mean there's such a thing as a Supern00b? A Disgusting creature that has evolved over time' date=' feeding on the Ripe SPAM that is apparent in miost forums? NOOOOOO! *washes self clean*

[/quote']

LOL! Yes, there are Supernoobs. There are even worse ones that I've seen on other non-YGO related forums I visit from time to time O_o

Archived