Elements NEED MORE PPL CONTEST IS OVER PLZ LOCK

Mikaeo

This contest is going to be based around the elements Wind, Water, Fire, and Earth. The cards have to be and elemental card. For example no cards with name as phoenix and WATER attribute.

cards cant be unrealated in such a way that it is obvious that name should be under a diff. element

1st Place: 12 points 2 rep

2nd Place: 6 points 1 rep

3rd Place: 4 points 1 rep

Will be judged on pic, grammar, and creativity.

any number of contestants will be accepted and this contest will end on the april 16 or when 10 contestants have entered their cards.

You must submit 1 (and only 1 of each) monster and field spell card supporting the attribute of your monster.

You may not create a monster that can be considered as more than 2 different attributes at one time.

Ex: Cards attribute: fire Part of cards effect: this card is also considered as earth attribute. is okay but not; this card is also considered as water and wind attribute.

Cards need to be realalistic

Cards that are overpowered will not win, if all entries overpowered then no one wins and no one will get any points.

1: Frlf

2: ender4449 (entry reserved)

3: lord wyhe

4: J123

5: ruby_carbuncle002 (entry reserved)

7: Empress Gong LI

8: slayer_supreme

9: wesleypeterson

10: shadowseer

11:

12:

13:

hopefully more join

my only problem is it says you have to give a reason and im not sure if it has to be a good reason or what.

cuz would all i need to do is for my reason say winner of my contest?

reason: winning contest

problem solved and im in

EDIT: frlf don't double post, im nice about that stuff

Archived