Ancient Gear Ultimate Golem

"This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon." it could be slighty more playable without that

no' date=' without that this card becomes broken... summoner of illusion doesn't mean anything to you? or a metamorphosis comeback??

[/quote']

what do you mean broken, YOU NEED 2 GEAR GOLEMS AT LEAST, in fact ive just reilised that

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon

dosnt actually make adifferance the only thing i was thinking of was the earth hex seald fusion, but then yo would need2 gg on the field

and how are you ment to easily get a lv 10 on the field

and it just going to die that turn

so no this card isnt broken

BUT THE CARD ARE RULEZ

do you really KNOW the rules for a fusion summon??

when using polymerization you must send the fusion material monsters from your hand OR your field to the grave... (no need to have them on the field)

when using future fusion the cards are sent from your DECK... (no need to summon a lv10 first)

if this card were special summon regardless if it's fusion summon, THAT would make it broken... please learn2read

If they make some more Ancient Gear monsters' date=' a few GOOD cards that support them, and an easier way to summon this guy.

[/quote']

yeah, because you can't use the earth hex-sealed fusion, future fusion, power bond and king of the swamp... oh wait...

use future fusion its still insanly vulnerable

and i kno it can be from the hand

i was saying if it didnt have the only fusion rule then they only thing i though of at the time was having 2 on the field and an earth hex seal

now the only thing making this broken is summonser of illusions, wich i have never seen anyone run

and metamorphosis wouldnt really make this broken either exept with metal reflect slime

also that was ment to be the card art rules ^_^

as everyone knows im a horrible typer

but personally i really see no real competitive potential for this card

If they make some more Ancient Gear monsters' date=' a few GOOD cards that support them, and an easier way to summon this guy.

[/quote']

yeah, because you can't use the earth hex-sealed fusion, future fusion, power bond and king of the swamp... oh wait...

Yes, because Future Fusion is surely going to stay on the field for two turns!

And Power Bond will surely increase upon the speed of Polymerization!

Archived