Ask Gad Anything

Trebuchet MS

It probably goes without saying, but favorite archetype?

What do you do when you're not here?

Why did you become a font?

Favorite villain song?

Which is better, living right next to the train tracks so you can see them pass by, or living near the tracks so they aren't as loud but you can no longer see them?

Left Twix or Right Twix?

Favorite candy/sweets?

It probably goes without saying, but favorite archetype?

Not Ancient Gear, but the Gadgets. Spirit also got my attention ever since I familiarized myself with the SMT series.

What do you do when you're not here?

Sometimes taking walks, sometimes doing coursework, sometimes playing Magic in campus. Occasionally I leave a tab open on here but have my attention focused elsewhere, so I may appear online but I'm inattentive.

Why did you become a font?

It was a spur of the moment thing. A mixture of wanting to become a siege weapon and having a somewhat standout name at the same time.

Favorite villain song?

Oh, tough one. The one I remember the most is "Eggs" from Land Before Time 2, but "Be Prepared" from The Lion King is something I've exposed myself to more recently.

Which is better, living right next to the train tracks so you can see them pass by, or living near the tracks so they aren't as loud but you can no longer see them?

I'd pick "near". There's only so much to see from trains passing by, and when you're not having your attention on them the noise can get to you sometimes.

Left Twix or Right Twix?

Does it matter, really, when I'm eating them both at the same time?

Favorite candy/sweets?

Maltesers wins. Twix comes a close second.

1. Favorite YGO card?

Compulsory Evacuation Device. Such a simple design yet so useful and flexible that the TCG has Limited it.

2. Favorite Superhero if you have one?

Will One Punch Man count?

3. Why do you wish to become more involved? What brought it on?

Sometimes I feel like I've socially become a ghost. I'm physically there, but I command so little presence that very few notice me. I feel that this site is no exception. I want to change that.

Also I want to slowly dip into the zaniness that occurs here every now and then, besides just going around CC and commenting on card design.

Archived