Ask Garland Anything.

GarlandChaos

Best Yuri pairings? Hm. Can't really think of any right now, tbh. I guess for now, I'll say that I ship Yuuka and Komachi from Touhou.

What made you decide to become my minion? IT WAS FATE, MY MISTRESS.

Again, answers are bolded.

I use Kissasian fairly new but has more than just Tokusatsu.

Oh hey, a Kissanime/Kisscartoon/Kissmanga subsite. I'll give that a spin sometime, I've been interested in watching Kamen Rider and such for a while now.

Not long ago I saw a tower rise up into the sky here in Texas.  Later that day, it was gone.  Was what I saw actually your dick from when you saw the Buster Blader support?

Pirates, ninjas, samurai, etc.  Which is your favorite?

Do you ship Yuka/Komachi for the reason I think you do?  If so, in what way is something like Kagerou/busty!Momiji not superior in every way?

Favorite villain song?

Favorite archetype/s that aren't Buster Blader & co?

Not long ago I saw a tower rise up into the sky here in Texas. Later that day, it was gone. Was what I saw actually your dick from when you saw the Buster Blader support?

Pirates, ninjas, samurai, etc. Which is your favorite?

Do you ship Yuka/Komachi for the reason I think you do? If so, in what way is something like Kagerou/busty!Momiji not superior in every way?

Favorite villain song?

Favorite archetype/s that aren't Buster Blader & co?

Just saying, that first one gave me a good chuckle.

Not long ago I saw a tower rise up into the sky here in Texas.  Later that day, it was gone.  Was what I saw actually your dick from when you saw the Buster Blader support? Yes, yes it was.

Pirates, ninjas, samurai, etc.  Which is your favorite? As much of a weeb as I am, I've gotta go with Pirates.

Do you ship Yuka/Komachi for the reason I think you do?  If so, in what way is something like Kagerou/busty!Momiji not superior in every way? Because I like both pairings.

Favorite villain song? Do you count Olaf's theme from Advance Wars? If not, then my answer is probably "Poor Unfortunate Souls", from The Little Mermaid.

Favorite archetype/s that aren't Buster Blader & co? You already know that I LOVE Igknights, but I'm also a fan of the Ancient Gear, Train, B.E.S., Kaiju, Ninja, D/D, Infernoid, and Melodious archetypes.

Answers are bolded.

Archived