The Un-Official Hip-Hop Thread

Halubaris Maphotika

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIP DUBBLE

Yo PLEASE LISTEN TO THESE TWO SONGS,  This is my homie, he got mad skill, I'm talking no notebook or phone inside the booth skill.  Cranberry Juice is the main track, 2 minutes on is off the dome.  Listen as much as possible and pass the sheet on.  More content coming!!  Please listen!!!  

Franco Boone - Cranberry Juice

Franco Boone - Skully Water

RIP DUBBLE

Yo PLEASE LISTEN TO THESE TWO SONGS,  This is my homie, he got mad skill, I'm talking no notebook or phone inside the booth skill.  Cranberry Juice is the main track, 2 minutes on is off the dome.  Listen as much as possible and pass the sheet on.  More content coming!!  Please listen!!!  

Franco Boone - Cranberry Juice

Franco Boone - Skully Water

When I heard bout the virus I was shocked.  sheet thru me off.  May he rest in peace.

Ya boy's bars are aight tho.  I can dig it.

• 2 weeks later...

Remy Ma's Shether was complete garbage. Who wants to listen to 7 whole minutes of the same flow and struggle bars? And majority of the stuff she said exposing her was lies... I know i'm late to the party with this one but still.

Nicky wasn't putting out anything prevalent neither.  What type of jabroni talk bout no frauds when every part of her is fake?  From her alter ego to her implants to her funking make up.  Same goes for Drake's tired ass.  So for all intents and purposes, Remy won the battle of rappers.  Nicky ain't nun but a shitty pop artist with a half-assed bunch of wack muhfuckas followin her.  Kill that noise.

I can attest to that. I mean it's gonna be on the radio for a month, cuz it's Nicki. After that we gon forget cuz another trash beef is gonna happen.

Anyone wanna guess between who? Snoop and Bow Wow maybe? After that twitter sheet lmao

• 2 weeks later...

Archived