Paintress

☪©h@ÐØÖk.exe☪

Just for the quick nitpicking, some grammar and OCG problems in all the cards, and it's difficult to understand some of the lore (Notably Baconia)

Now, onto the cards. For s/t, I find the counter trap a bit overpowered. The Zefra counterpart banishes and has no draw, and although I can understand just plain sending to graveyard (Because Zefra can summon from grave) there shouldn't be a bonus (EDIT: Since this archetype can also summon from grave, perhaps Banishing is viable). The Field spell is also strong, considering the effect negation AND the draw 2. Perhaps nerf that in some way?

The Synchro monster would be difficult to get out, considering it requires either 2 Level 2 or 1 Level 3 and 1 Level 1 non-tuner Normal monsters,and the only way to get them out would be with Goghi. I would say raise the level and/or change the requirements to summon it.

Some of the pendulum effects are also overpowered. Set the scale with Dragon Horn Hunter and Uccelliami, Pendulum Summon Metaphys Dragon, then activate Anti-Magic Arrows, and you can Yata-Garatsu Lock. Piccassudu's summon effect would normally seem strong to me, due to the fact that it doesn't only target pendulums, but with the destruction effect as well, you don't even need a scale; you can just set two of her, and then summon 2 Non-Pendulum normal monsters from your grave each turn with a free pop each, or you can even use Dracoslayer.

However, it seems like an interesting archetype. With some fixing, nerfing, and tweaks, I'm sure it will be viable.

Just for the quick nitpicking, some grammar and OCG problems in all the cards, and it's difficult to understand some of the lore (Notably Baconia)

I'll work on those ^^;

Now, onto the cards. For s/t, I find the counter trap a bit overpowered. The Zefra counterpart banishes and has no draw, and although I can understand just plain sending to graveyard (Because Zefra can summon from grave) there shouldn't be a bonus (EDIT: Since this archetype can also summon from grave, perhaps Banishing is viable). The Field spell is also strong, considering the effect negation AND the draw 2. Perhaps nerf that in some way?

Actually, it's based on SatellarNova Alpha. ^^;

To be honest with you, yeah, it summons from the Grave.

As for gallery, i'm just thinking of something.

The Synchro monster would be difficult to get out, considering it requires either 2 Level 2 or 1 Level 3 and 1 Level 1 non-tuner Normal monsters,and the only way to get them out would be with Goghi. I would say raise the level and/or change the requirements to summon it.

I thought if i'd go with Goghi and 2  Mech Mole Zombies (best example of Level 2 Normals), I suppose i could change the Requirements a bit ^^;

Set the scale with Dragon Horn Hunter and Uccelliami, Pendulum Summon Metaphys Dragon, then activate Anti-Magic Arrows, and you can Yata-Garatsu Lock.

Actually, if Metaphys Dragon was Normal Summoned, i can Perform the lock, but i suppose i can change it.

Piccassudu's summon effect would normally seem strong to me, due to the fact that it doesn't only target pendulums, but with the destruction effect as well, you don't even need a scale; you can just set two of her, and then summon 2 Non-Pendulum normal monsters from your grave each turn with a free pop each, or you can even use Dracoslayer.

Does the OPT clause help?

Actually, it's based on SatellarNova Alpha. ^^;

I noticed that, but the thing is we're dealing with the extra, not the field, and it's difficult for your opponent to affect your extra, so if you just get one card in there, you basically can just wait until you draw the counter trap.

I thought if i'd go with Goghi and 2  Mech Mole Zombies (best example of Level 2 Normals), I suppose i could change the Requirements a bit ^^;

The reason I mentioned this was because it's difficult to get out Level 2 Normals, you would need a low scale to pendulum summon them (Which is why I said Goghi) and the only other low scale Normal pend which can summon any monster is Dragonvein Magician

Actually, if Metaphys Dragon was Normal Summoned, i can Perform the lock, but i suppose i can change it

Didn't see that, stupid me, yes it,'s less possible, but you could pendulum summon 2 monsters, then tribute summon Blue Eyes or something.

Does the OPT clause help?

Somewhat, but I think a lot of these cards need "You can only use this effect once per turn." as opposed to just plain OPT, because the version I've suggested prevents you from reactivating the effect with multiple copies of that card.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived