Jord200 is Admiral

Jord200

the thing i hate about kancolle is that it has no USS or RN ships. 

Actually the Kongou-Class are half British. Their real-life counterparts were built in Britian before WWII. Which is why they often ( well mostly Kongou herself ) speak in Engrish.

Hibiki becomes Russian when she gets her second upgrade, as a reference to Russia taking control of the Hibiki after the war.

There are a few German ships, and a couple Itanian ones. Unfortunately, I have yet to obtain any of them.

When Prinz gets her second upgrade, they MIGHT make some kind of nod towards how the US took control of the Prinz Eugen after Nazi Germany was defeated. 

Yukikaze might get a Chinese upgrade when she gets her second upgrade, since China took control of the Yukikaze after the war.

There is also a rumor a new foreign ship will be added during the event, though we don't know for sure. Plus if its true, we don't know where she could be from, but the majority believe it might be German, and possibly the sistership of the German Battleship Bismark. There is a ship Bismark mentions by name, who isn't in the game yet.

2 P.M. I wonder if Scharnhorst has also come here. I still would like to meet her.

well the majority of japan's ships were outdated garbage, tbh

Hence why a lot of them were built during the war. However, some of them were extremely advanced. The Fubuki-Class were at the time considered the most advanced and powerful Destroyers on the planet for example.

I'm a WWII buff. Big deal.

Hence why a lot of them were built during the war. However, some of them were extremely advanced. The Fubuki-Class were at the time considered the most advanced and powerful Destroyers on the planet for example.

Too bad the Yamato-Class was the biggest waste of money ever. And all their ships had awful turret traverse speed. Also the general arrogance of refusing to move with the times and an awful armor system. So yeah, their ships sucked. But I mean any nation willing to sacrifice 3000 or more of their people in a desperation attempt and refusing to admit they lost and just preventing the death of their own people and the opposition's side then only surrendering when their cowards of leadership are actually threatened whilst spitting nonsense war rhetoric shouldn't deserve any sort of success on the world stage.

That being said, I would like Kancolle more if it included more than 3 nations of ships. 

You do realize that's because Yamato and Musashi were fricking huge, and used a TON of resources to use. Plus they were Japan's secret weapons, so obviously they didn't send them out often. It was punishable by death for word to be spoken of Yamato and Musashi, that's now much of a secret it was.

Wait.....3?! I looked up to see the exact sizes for Yamato and Musashi, and I see 5 ships were planned for the Yamato Class, only 3 were built. I thought there was just Yamato and Musashi. Who the hell is the third?

You do realize that's because Yamato and Musashi were fricking huge, and used a TON of resources to use. Plus they were Japan's secret weapons, so obviously they didn't send them out often. 

Secret weapons that were both absolutely mauled by the US Navy without even really doing anything. Basically White Elephants. Instead of just realising they'd lost when Hitler fell and the allied forces pushed up near Okinawa, Japan decided to continue fighting and cost the lives of many thousands more for the sake of their "pride", and then saying they might have needed millions more of their people to die for the cause. The leaders were complete abusive cowards and letting Showa off the hook was the biggest mistake McArthur made in his entire career. I mean, the Chinese fake Kancolle has USS, Chinese, RN and Soviet Russian ships, but where are these?

China was also allied with the US. Japan wasn't. Just saying. Though I agree, WWII should have just been over been Hitler was killed, but I'm here to talk about my Rule 63 WWII ships, not WWII...............Wait......

Plus what hasn't China made these days.

Why should a WW2 based game only include ships that Japan saw as allies? I just want a bit more diversy and want to see mostly:

Iowa

Rodney

Nelson

Midway

Essex

Baltimore

Enterprise

New Mexico

Hood

Prince of Wales

Tirpitz

Murmansk

Well there is mention of a US ship in game, so maybe they have plans to add them in. I THINK its a reference to the USS South Dakota. MAYBE Washington, since I know Washington and Kirishima did battle at one point.

1800... That girl, has weak electrical systems? Wouldn't it be good to give them a hard whack? 

Archived