AXOXOA

Arimetal

What's the deal with the name?

Favorite Pokemon Showdown tier/Pokemon?

The name has a funny and kinda long story behind it that I might share is a post or in my about me sometime. For now I'll just tell you that I like and you should too.

My favorite Pokemon is Lopunny-Mega and perhaps Smog Triple for Tier, if not OU.

Your avatar is League of Legends-related, is it not? (funk if I know at 11 at night)

If so...

>Tryndamere jungler y/n?

>Who do you main?

>I want to jungle but don't have Smite and the infamous toxicity of the playerbase scares me.  Wat do?

>How the funk do I play Warwick?

>Should I get Tryndamere or Sion next? (end goal is Lee Sin and I've already got Yi, Udyr, and Warwick, if that affects the answer)

>Who's your favorite champion?  Least favorite?  Why?

>>>Everything below this point should be answered regardless of League-related avatars or not.<<<

Who should I learn next in Sm4sh?

Left Twix or Right Twix?

You haven't been here long so I gotta know what the new new folks think of the old new folks.  Thoughts on myself and CowCow?

Your avatar is League of Legends-related, is it not? (f*** if I know at 11 at night)

If so...

>Tryndamere jungler y/n?

>Who do you main?

>I want to jungle but don't have Smite and the infamous toxicity of the playerbase scares me.  Wat do?

>How the f*** do I play Warwick?

>Should I get Tryndamere or Sion next? (end goal is Lee Sin and I've already got Yi, Udyr, and Warwick, if that affects the answer)

>Who's your favorite champion?  Least favorite?  Why?

>>>Everything below this point should be answered regardless of League-related avatars or not.<<<

Who should I learn next in Sm4sh?

Left Twix or Right Twix?

You haven't been here long so I gotta know what the new new folks think of the old new folks.  Thoughts on myself and CowCow?

Gonna avoid answering qs that will effect your gameplay cuz I'm not getting blamed.

As over hyped as she is, I have quite a.bit of skill with Jinx

Jinx is Bae. My friend tries to main Wukong and fails badly. He has tried using him so many times I cringe when I see him. (Wukong)

Idk

Left, right has a wierd texture

For CowCow, check my profile. You seem cool, haven't seen much of you though.

Checking your profile *silently*

Are you genderless?

Pretty much. He, she, idgad...

What is your summoner level?  We should play League together sometime :) (but not if you're top level because going in w/ top-level friends never ends well for poor me)

What is your name on League?  See above.

I saw a Jinx earlier today.  She kept running away from me even when her homeboy Garen was backing her up.  Is Udyr that scary to a Jinx player?

What is your summoner level?  We should play League together sometime :) (but not if you're top level because going in w/ top-level friends never ends well for poor me)

What is your name on League?  See above.

I saw a Jinx earlier today.  She kept running away from me even when her homeboy Garen was backing her up.  Is Udyr that scary to a Jinx player?

It's pretty high for all my accounts (I have 6) and I hop around so I wont bother at the moment (especially since my laptop is rektd and needs fixing) I can make a new account a build it up a bit to head in with you if I get it fixed.

I honestly have nooooo clue why they would run. They should have been fine. Maybe the player just doesn't like that champion, or perhaps he wanted to stay out of trouble. Last possibility is they didn't know wtf they were doing.

Archived