Dorobato[12/12]

mikel.

[spoiler=''Monsters(4/4)]V3zdc2l.jpg

Lore:During your Main Phase: Each Player reveals 1 card from their hand, add your revealed card to your opponent's hand. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Dorobato Token" (Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position on your opponent's side of the field. This token cannot be used for a Summon. 

0pUXEXM.jpg

Lore:While in your hand: During each of your End Phases, if this card wasn't revealed to your opponent by a card effect, pay 500 Life Points or skip your draw phase. When this card is sent from your hand; Special Summon 1 "Dorobato Token" (Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position on your side of the field. This token cannot be used for a Summon. This card cannot be summoned, while there's Beast-type monsters on the field. 

h4ZYGea.jpg

Lore:If a "Dorobato"monster card in your possession is removed from the field by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Dorobato Token" (Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position on your opponent's side of the field. This token cannot be used for a Summon. While in your hand, if this card is revealed to your opponent by a card effect, you can Special summon it. 

thVyXXZ.jpg

Lore:Once per turn: You can reveal 1 "Dorobato" Monster from your hand, then send 1 "Dorobato Token" to the Graveyard; Select 1 vacant Spell/Trap zone your opponent controls, it cannot be used while this card is face-up on the field. During either player's Battle Step: You can Special Summon this card from your hand by targeting 1 face-up "Dorobato" monster you control; your opponent takes control of it.

[spoiler=''Spells(4/4)]O5JFs9l.jpg

Lore:When a "Dorobato Token" is removed from the field add 1 counter to this card(max 4). During either player's turn, when your opponent would Special Summon exactly 1 monster: You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard; negate the Special Summon, and if you do, you can Special Summon X "Dorobato Token(s)" up to the number of counters on this card, (Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position on your opponent's side of the field. These tokens cannot be used for a Summon. 

lML6Wyv.jpg

Lore:Reveal 1 card from your hand: Whenever an "Dorobato Token" is removed from the field, the controller of that token takes 500 points of damage. During the end phase of the turn this effect was used, by paying 1000 Life Points; Return this card to your hand.

anvYssE.jpg

Lore: Once per turn, send 1 "Dorobato" monster on the field to graveyard: You can activate 1 of these effects.

-You can destroy Spell/Trap Card(s) on the field, up to the number of "Dorobato" monsters on the field.
-Add 1 "Dorobato" monster from your Deck to your hand.
-During the Damage Step, if a "Dorobato" monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Special Summon 1 "Dorobato Token" (Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position on your opponent's side of the field. This token cannot be used for a Summon. 

mC8RQ8h.jpg

Lore:Reveal 1 card from your hand, Special Summon 2 "Dorobato Token" (Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position on your opponent's side of the field. These tokens cannot be used for a Summon. 

[spoiler=''Traps(4/4)]DJzC6LC.jpg

Lore:Reveal 1 card from your hand, you can add your revealed card to your opponent's hand; Return 1 "Dorobato monster you control to your hand, Special Summon 1 "Dorobato Token" (Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position on either players side of the field. This token cannot be used for a Summon. 

kH84e2J.jpg

Lore:Change the battle positions of all Attack Position monsters on the fields to Defense Position and vice-versa. Special Summon 1 "Dorobato Token" (Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position on either players side of the field. This token cannot be used for a Summon. 

GI2l0f1.jpg

Lore:While in your hand: During each of your End Phases, if this card wasn't revealed to your opponent by a card effect, pay 500 Life Points or skip your draw phase. Once per turn, Reveal 1 card from your hand or destroy this card. During Battle Phase, all face-up "Dorobato" monsters on the field change battle positions to Attack Positions; they must attack while those monsters are face-up on the field this turn. 

PWV7DZt.jpg

Lore:Reveal 1 card from your hand, you can add your revealed card to your opponent's hand; send 2 "Dorobato" monsters on the you control to the graveyard add 1 "Dorobato" monster from your graveyard or banish pile to your hand. Draw 1 card.

Description: Dorobato stands for " Thief Art' in a Japanese translation blend of the two.

iU8EggM.png

Game-play: A type of lockdown deck that utilizes tokens to stun the opponent. 

Copnicernus doesn't say where it needs to get sent from the hand to activate its second effect. Both this card and Finest Setting need instead of "skip your Draw Phase" -> "skip your next Draw Phase" in order to clear things up more

Precocious Thief doesn't say how long the damage dealing effect is activate, I suggest putting a "This turn" somewhere somehow in that text. Also its last effect can add from anywhere, so no matter where it is moved it is still addable. Might want to change that.

Searching Reward's last effect allows your to endlessly destroy tokens by battle to resummon more to destroy them again, for a loop. If you have a card which can activate each time you destroy a monster by battle (Can't call one off hand, but I know there are at least a few of them) you can endlessly activate its effect.

Finest setting's cost on the field shouldn't have a once per turn. That doesn't work that well when it comes to costs, I suggest putting a time at which I have to pay the cost. I don't understand Finest Setting's last effect. What does it do?

Speaking of Finest Setting, say you draw 3 Finest Setting on your first turn and 2 Copernicus (or 2 Copernicus without any revealing cards). You can never draw again, because you can never reveal your second copy of Copernicus. I suggest perhaps "If you haven't revealed a copy of this" instead of "If you haven't revealed this card".

Interesting choices, seems a little mish mash but I can see it coming together. Good luck with it.

*dies from long post disease*

Copnicernus doesn't say where it needs to get sent from the hand to activate its second effect. Both this card and Finest Setting need instead of "skip your Draw Phase" -> "skip your next Draw Phase" in order to clear things up more

Precocious Thief doesn't say how long the damage dealing effect is activate, I suggest putting a "This turn" somewhere somehow in that text. Also its last effect can add from anywhere, so no matter where it is moved it is still addable. Might want to change that.

Searching Reward's last effect allows your to endlessly destroy tokens by battle to resummon more to destroy them again, for a loop. If you have a card which can activate each time you destroy a monster by battle (Can't call one off hand, but I know there are at least a few of them) you can endlessly activate its effect.

Finest setting's cost on the field shouldn't have a once per turn. That doesn't work that well when it comes to costs, I suggest putting a time at which I have to pay the cost. I don't understand Finest Setting's last effect. What does it do?

Speaking of Finest Setting, say you draw 3 Finest Setting on your first turn and 2 Copernicus (or 2 Copernicus without any revealing cards). You can never draw again, because you can never reveal your second copy of Copernicus. I suggest perhaps "If you haven't revealed a copy of this" instead of "If you haven't revealed this card".

Interesting choices, seems a little mish mash but I can see it coming together. Good luck with it.

*dies from long post disease*

6HJmVUS.jpg

Lore: While in your hand: During each of your End Phases, if this card wasn't revealed to your opponent by a card effect, pay 500 Life Points or skip your next draw phase. When this card is sent from your hand(by a card effect) to the graveyard or banish pile; Special Summon 1 "Dorobato Token" (Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position on your side of the field. This token cannot be used for a Summon. This card cannot be summoned, while there's Beast-type monsters on the field.

Notes: I've fixed the discard placement of the card and the draw phase problem. You're perhaps missing the part of where the cards say "pay 500 or ..." this indication means if I chose to not pay, I'll skip the next draw phase. So regards to I will never draw again, I don't see it. If a scene as suggested plays into play; I'd simply pay 1000 LP/ 1500 LP or 500 LP all depending on the choice of if I summon/set. 

zL6CF3Y.jpg

Reveal 1 card from your hand: Whenever an "Dorobato Token" is removed from the field, the controller of that token takes 500 points of damage, until the end phase. During the end phase of the turn this effect was used, by paying 1000 Life Points; Return this card to your hand from your graveyard or banish pile. 

Notes: N/a

vIpXTC9.jpg

While in your hand: During each of your End Phases, if this card wasn't revealed to your opponent by a card effect, pay 500 Life Points or skip your next draw phase. During Battle Phase, all face-up "Dorobato" monsters on the field are changed to face-up Attack Position and must attack, if able. During the End Phase: Reveal 1 card from your hand or destroy this card.

Notes: N/a

Persistent's Searching Reward:

Once per turn, send 1 "Dorobato" monster on the field to graveyard: You can activate 1 of these effects.

-You can destroy Spell/Trap Card(s) on the field, up to the number of "Dorobato" monsters on the field.
-Add 1 "Dorobato" monster from your Deck to your hand.
-During the Damage Step, if a "Dorobato" monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Special Summon 1 "Dorobato Token" (Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position on your opponent's side of the field. This token cannot be used for a Summon. 

There's a limit, notice it says Once per turn? That implies during my turn and only once...so loop is aimed toward multiple copies...if so well too bad for the opponent.    

The once per turn doesn't effect it. The once per turn refers to the paying of the cost on Searching Rewards, however the effect is applied that turn EACH TIME you destroy a monster by battle. So you can endlessly destroy your own tokens by battle, however, this is limited to the number of attacks you have, however if you summon the tokens in ATK position you can deal quite a bit of damage if you have a full field. By the way, what exactly is your counter trap countering?

Archived